Recent posts

People do not disagree enough with young, pretty women (because they are young, pretty women), so they end up having wacky ideas like "random men are more dangerous to women than bears" and being completely out of touch with reality.
Harrison Butker is a example of how worldly fame should be used to inspire traditional Catholic values in people. God bless him.
The Coffee Pot / Re: Catholic Memes
Last post by clau clau - Today at 02:10:26 AM
Coincidence, I think not.

The Coffee Pot / Re: Catholic Memes
Last post by clau clau - Today at 02:08:36 AM
General News and Discussion / Re: Trad Kicker of Chiefs Defe...
Last post by Aethel - May 17, 2024, 11:35:37 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 17, 2024, 07:27:54 PMYes, it's a good question.

Why are almost all movies, TV shows, commercials, etc. promoting mixed race couples and families?

Judaism mainly. It's a hard, uncomfortable answer, but that group of people does not view themselves as white, and they are motivated practically to promote diversity because they feel that a more multi-cultural society would allow them to thrive better.

They also have deeply engrained anti-white sentiments theologically that permeates their culture, even if they are secular. The Tanya and Zohar teaches that non-Jews don't have the divine spark and aren't "of Adam", and that in the hierarchy of natural creation, they are below Jews but above animals. The Tanya goes so far as to say that non-Jews are so inherently non-divine that any good acts they do are not motivated by God but their own self-interest.

The Talmud also teaches that the Roman Empire comes from the descendants of Esau - basically when Jacob put on the hairy outfit and tricked Isaac into giving Esau's birth-rite to Jacob, Esau abandoned and cursed God and founded the evil Kingdom of Edom south of Judah, and the Edomites would eventually travel to Italy to found Rome.

While there are many Jews who are honest with themselves about this myth being false given genetic testing and they view Edom as a "spiritual metaphor", this sentiment still lingers in Judaism to this day.

https://x.com/Know_More_News/status/1624214859218034688

Don't underestimate how much religion and deeply held cultural beliefs motivates our behavior even at an unconscious level. Many of our cultural gestures go back to Pagan Greece and Rome. To this day the tradition of children giving "bunny ears" to each other goes back to this idea of "putting on horns" on other men to symbolize they are cuckolds, and this goes back to Ancient Greece.

The middle finger was a gestures used with a Greco-Roman magical invocation of a fertility god, which is why we say "go f yourself"
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN22Q2MU/

General Information / Re: Could someone help me to p...
Last post by Bonaventure - May 17, 2024, 09:53:47 PM
Nice! 100 Series?
Last post by Melkor - May 17, 2024, 09:28:54 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 17, 2024, 09:22:36 PMI have two V6s. My first Car was a Cadillac with a V8, of course.

Yeah you got that 5th gen 4runner. Nice trucks.

I got an old Landcruiser, it's a sweet rig. Can't wait to lift it and get tires on when I get back from working the railroad up in BC.
Arts and Leisure / Re: My drawings
Last post by Bonaventure - May 17, 2024, 09:23:11 PM
Quote from: Maximilian on May 17, 2024, 08:26:34 PMHail, Ceasar. It's good to see you. It's been a long time.

I was thinking of you in relation to this post, and then you showed up!

It seemed to me that this art style would be appropriate for a Catholic manga.

Yes, I hope he stays.
Last post by Bonaventure - May 17, 2024, 09:22:36 PM
I have two V6s. My first Car was a Cadillac with a V8, of course.
Last post by Melkor - May 17, 2024, 09:15:18 PM
oH nO tRaD Catholics dO'nT cARe aBOut tHe eNViroMeNT...

Shocker. Neither do most people who have to work for a living, with half an ounce of common sense.

Love my v8. Cry on, green freaks.