Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: Bowwow on December 17, 2013, 08:23:14 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: Bowwow on December 17, 2013, 08:08:55 PM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on December 17, 2013, 07:59:01 PM
wow your just a kid
bowow

Si, I am 16  :D
Do you have your parents permission to post here?

Yes, in fact I'm Spooky's son. I joined after Jayne (I think who it was) started a thread asking what the minimum age for SD was. 15-16 was the general consensus.
ok didnt mean to derail....but I wont be debating you any more (nothing personal)

No problem. Was a pleasure debating you  :thumbsup:
Thanks the pleasure was all yours :P
(Ugh...teenagers)
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Spooky

Babykins is gonna want that bear back, you know.

C.Z.

Quote from: Spooky on December 17, 2013, 10:31:41 PM

Yeah, and people in Hell want water.
The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people" - G.K. Chesterton.

"To be able to speak the Truth and yet remain silent is to draw down the anger of God" - St. Justin Martyr

Deirdre

??? I totally thought that was his bear!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Spooky

Quote from: Bernadette on December 18, 2013, 12:37:30 PM

??? I totally thought that was his bear!  :lol:

Actually, I found it in the attic at my dad's house. So technically it's his bear.  :laugh:

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Deirdre

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 18, 2013, 06:49:26 PM
I just bought myself a Kindle.  :D :D :D

Hey, me too!  8) (okay, not "just"...about a month ago. But recently enough to still be exciting.) Did you get the great coupon?  :)
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Bernadette on December 18, 2013, 09:05:42 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 18, 2013, 06:49:26 PM
I just bought myself a Kindle.  :D :D :D

Hey, me too!  8) (okay, not "just"...about a month ago. But recently enough to still be exciting.) Did you get the great coupon?  :)

No, but I got a gift card from my mom and I had a couple others at Amazon.  So I ended up paying nothing for the Kindle.  :) 8) 8) 8)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lynne

What kind of Kindle did you two get? I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas last year and I love it. You know we can share books, right?  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

maryslittlegarden

Just a basic Kindle.  Book sharing, huh?  I'm excited cuz I can get books from the library on my kindle.

Deirdre

Quote from: Lynne on December 19, 2013, 07:28:07 AM
What kind of Kindle did you two get? I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas last year and I love it. You know we can share books, right?  :)

Paperwhite. It really is easier to read on than the iPad! Now I use the iPad just to read PDFs: I'm slowly transferring over my books from the kindle app to the actual kindle. That book sharing feature is cool- if only I knew some kindle owners with similar reading tastes to mine!  ;)
My Lord and my God.

Lynne

Let me research how one shares books on their Kindle. I believe I need to have the lendee's email address... I have many Catholic, i.e. pre-Vatican II books.  :)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

maryslittlegarden

I was browsing the free ebooks.  I can get a Douay Rheims bible for free. Sweet.

Deirdre

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 19, 2013, 08:48:52 AM
I was browsing the free ebooks.  I can get a Douay Rheims bible for free. Sweet.

Archive.org has LOADS of free Catholic books! I'll start posting links in the Bookstore subforum.  :D
My Lord and my God.

drummerboy

I ordered Mark Hatmaker's Boxer's Book of Conditioning and Drills, because I liked his NHB Conditioning book so much and this has even more good stuff.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne