Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

piabee

Shoes. So much for my resolution not to spend anything on clothes this month.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: piabee on September 02, 2015, 12:47:23 AM
Shoes. So much for my resolution not to spend anything on clothes this month.

Female status: confirmed.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

Lol. Barely made it into september. 

But I know that feel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

piabee

Quote from: Kaesekopf on September 02, 2015, 05:20:45 AM
Lol. Barely made it into september. 

But I know that feel.

But they're not clothes. They're shoes! #ladylogic

Kaesekopf

:lol:

Clothes for your feet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

erin is nice

I was at the used games/music store and found Final Fantasy IV for the DS. I didn't really need to do laundry this week...

LoneWolfRadTrad

An SD card for my phone.  Anyone know how to set up a swap partition on an SD card?

LausTibiChriste

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Deirdre

My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

Gardener

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 13, 2015, 05:17:32 AM
Yeah.

Its...interesting

Saw a bunch of guys try it for the first time in a tent in Kuwait, before we rolled north to Iraq. You'd have thought they snorted fire with the way some of them were cryin' over it. Was pretty funny.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Deirdre

Yeah.

Its...interesting

I gotta say, I don't understand the appeal. I mean, those hairs in the nose supposedly serve the purpose of keeping particles of stuff from being inhaled, right? :huh: :lol:

But it's more considerate to others than smoking, for which I commend you. :toth:
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Gardener on September 13, 2015, 09:55:54 AM
Yeah.

Its...interesting

Saw a bunch of guys try it for the first time in a tent in Kuwait, before we rolled north to Iraq. You'd have thought they snorted fire with the way some of them were cryin' over it. Was pretty funny.

Haha well youre supposed to lightly breath it into the front of the nose, not snort it like Scarface, so that could have been a problem

- MaximGun