Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

red solo cup

Interstellar with Mathew McConaughey. Not bad. Made me think.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Hiero of Syracuse

The last movie I saw was Jurassic World. I actually liked it, even though the premise of the film was idiotic. I think the reason the movie worked was because it was self-aware of what kind of movie it was and just had fun with it.The film basically ended with a kaiju-battle, so that should give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: red solo cup on January 15, 2016, 10:15:47 AM
Interstellar with Mathew McConaughey. Not bad. Made me think.

That movie made my brain hurt. My husband enjoyed it, though...or, he did until the ipad died with 10 minutes left in the move  ;D

maryslittlegarden

Brigadoon.

Gene Kelly is da bomb. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Prayerful

The latest Star Wars, pretty good, but not sublime.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

maryslittlegarden

Watching Brideshead Revisited 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

piabee

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

LausTibiChriste

Goon. Such a (highly inappropriate) classic

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Duchamp

Quote from: piabee on January 24, 2016, 02:14:49 AM
The X-Files: I Want to Believe

I love the cello piece in that: "The Surgery".

[would someone pm me how to add youtube clips sometime?].

piabee

Mockingjay Part 2. About time!

zork

I'll say! I figured you would've seen that by December.  :shrug:
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.