Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christknight104

Sweeney Todd : The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007) 

A truly unique and morbid musical.

I Peel you Banana  ;D

[yt]ulzeKFp9KcY[/yt]

red solo cup

Her with Joaquin Phoenix. Horrible. Just horrible.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Kaesekopf

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

SO GOOD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 30, 2015, 09:49:43 PM
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

SO GOOD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
really need to see this
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

Quote from: zork on May 01, 2015, 09:56:53 AM
Hulk (2003). Meh.

It was very meh.

Unlike Avengers: Age of Ultron.

:lol:

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Chestertonian

my son is obsessed with The Hulk

one day my wife walked in on him butt naked in his room coloring all over himself with a green marker he got the front part of his legs his tummy his arms...
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 01, 2015, 11:35:17 AM

one day my wife walked in on him butt naked in his room coloring all over himself with a green marker he got the front part of his legs his tummy his arms...
Har! Har!
My brother got a Superman outfit for Christmas one year; he decided to "try it out" by jumping off of a low balcony (just to make sure, before moving to the roof); jumped off and did a "belly flop" on the ground. He was very disappointed that he really couldn't fly.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

The Harlequin King

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 01, 2015, 11:35:17 AM

:grin: :grin: :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Clare

The Desolation of Smaug
Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Habitual_Ritual

Avengers and Cinderella. Busy weekend hanging out with the nieces. Both movies were great.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Clare

The Battle of the Five Armies
Motes 'n' Beams blog

Feel free to play the Trivia Quiz!

O Mary, Immaculate Mother of Jesus, offer, we beseech thee, to the Eternal Father, the Precious Blood of thy Divine Son to prevent at least one mortal sin from being committed somewhere in the world this day.

"It is a much less work to have won the battle of Waterloo, or to have invented the steam-engine, than to have freed one soul from Purgatory." - Fr Faber

"When faced by our limitations, we must have recourse to the practice of offering to God the good works of others." - St Therese of Lisieux

Kaesekopf

Just saw Furious 7.

This is what I said on Facebook:
QuoteMan, that movie was off the hook.

Ridiculous plotline, ridiculous acting, ridiculous scenes.

One of the more enjoyable films I've seen. It's no pinnacle of cinema, but man was it fun to watch.

Also, that closing scene was probably the most touching I've ever seen. I was/am really impressed with how they ended it.

10/10, would see again.