To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

The quality of this performance is excellent. What a voice he has.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bonaventure on June 19, 2015, 03:15:15 PM
The quality of this performance is excellent. What a voice he has.

I think I prefer the acoustic over the studio one.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

piabee

Forgot all about this song until it came on the radio, and then, summer post high school.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vzbezVru4[/yt]

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

piabee

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

TPC

Kaesekopf

Removed the video because of objectionable content at the end.

Damn queers.

This is such a fun song.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 22, 2015, 07:41:56 AM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y[/yt]

LOL.  That is truly horrible.

ETA:  I should add, though, that it seems to encompass (quite nicely) recent conversations on SD that included cage fights, cats, and the scorpion thread.  :lol:

Mono no aware

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on June 22, 2015, 01:39:50 PMLOL.  That is truly horrible.

Yes.  And yet, somehow, the Kopf managed to top it, with a little slice of party-pop millennial synth.  The homosexual kiss at the end really cinched it.  Maybe in the thirty years, the bass player for "Walk the Moon" will be staring down reporters and confessing to having attended a snuff party.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 22, 2015, 01:59:33 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on June 22, 2015, 01:39:50 PMLOL.  That is truly horrible.

Yes.  And yet, somehow, the Kopf managed to top it, with a little slice of party-pop millennial synth.  The homosexual kiss at the end really cinched it.  Maybe in the thirty years, the bass player for "Walk the Moon" will be staring down reporters and confessing to having attended a snuff party.

Dammit.  I forgot about that scene from the video.

Ugh. 

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Pon de Replay on June 22, 2015, 01:59:33 PM

:laugh:  I think you're right.  And yours was a hard one to top.  Amazing!  LOL.