Chinese dropping like flies

Started by james03, January 23, 2020, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Quote from: diaduit on March 26, 2020, 10:24:34 AM
Quote from: james03 on March 26, 2020, 07:58:10 AM
First Nevada, and now New York:

QuoteNo pharmacist shall dispense hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when written as prescribed for an FDA-approved indication; or as part of a state approved clinical trial related to COVID-19 for a patient who has tested positive for COVID-19, with such test result documented as part of the prescription. No other experimental or prophylactic use shall be permitted, and any permitted prescription is limited to one fourteen day prescription with no refills.

Are they trying to purposefully destroy the economy?  I'm somewhat surprised at this.  My working theory is that Joe Biden is a place holder to keep Bernie out, and that he'll withdraw for health reasons right before the convention, where it will be announced .... Cuomo is running.  But if it turns out that this drug works, this Cuomo order will be plastered all over Trump ads.  Maybe it's not Cuomo.  Maybe they are concerned that the drug works and can't let Trump get such a major win after the fascist press jumped on him about it ( (((Streisand)))  effect).

This crossed my.mind, Trump would have God like status if the critically ill started to recover, with a cheap drug and he switches back on the economy long before the other countries.
Also pharmaceutical companies were salivating thinking about future profits on toxic vaccines and Trump just kicked tht to touch.

That would be cool.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Quote from: John Lamb on March 26, 2020, 09:23:09 AM
Quote from: mikemac on March 26, 2020, 07:16:04 AMNew York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

#FreeKreuzritter

The article says exactly what Kreuzritter was talking about; intravenous vitamin C.  Apparently they have been getting good results with it in China.  That's not why he was banned though.  The article also mentions hydroxychloroquine.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

clau clau

Quote from: mikemac on March 26, 2020, 07:27:58 AM
Quote from: Xavier on March 26, 2020, 01:56:07 AM

Finally, to something mentioned earlier by James: yeah, 8000 flu deaths in Italy in a whole year. And nearly 8000 coronavirus deaths in Italy in like 20 days. Just the same, right? Anyway, for updates: 475,000 cases. 21000 deaths.

When we compare the amount of flu deaths to the amount of coronavirus deaths we are looking at it the wrong way.  Why don't people care about the amount of flu deaths, should be the question.  Maybe we should start to realize that we should stay to f___ home when we have the flu too.  Maybe we should start to realize when we spread the flu we could be killing people too.

Are you insane!  This is really getting into Alice in Wonderland territory now.  Or perhaps Monty Python would be more apt.  You cannot run the world on the basis of emotions. "Won't somebody please think of the children ..."

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ryjjeNc5k[/yt]

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

mikemac

Quote from: clau clau on March 26, 2020, 12:03:32 PM

Finally, to something mentioned earlier by James: yeah, 8000 flu deaths in Italy in a whole year. And nearly 8000 coronavirus deaths in Italy in like 20 days. Just the same, right? Anyway, for updates: 475,000 cases. 21000 deaths.

When we compare the amount of flu deaths to the amount of coronavirus deaths we are looking at it the wrong way.  Why don't people care about the amount of flu deaths, should be the question.  Maybe we should start to realize that we should stay to f___ home when we have the flu too.  Maybe we should start to realize when we spread the flu we could be killing people too.

Are you insane!  This is really getting into Alice in Wonderland territory now.  Or perhaps Monty Python would be more apt.  You cannot run the world on the basis of emotions. "Won't somebody please think of the children ..."

Oh you moron.  What I am referring to is staying away from retirement homes and nursing homes when you have the flu or anything contagious.  And staying home from a job that deals with the public, like restaurants when you have the flu or anything contagious.  The first death in Canada from the corona virus was not from travel.  It was a person in a nursing home in Vancouver that acquired it from a health care worker that had two jobs; the other one in a hospital.  Since then at least two other elderly have died in that same nursing home and some staff have acquired the corona virus from the same spread.  Same in a nursing home in Bobcaygen, Ontario, with one death, a couple elderly have got it there plus some staff.  Same with the flu; last year I acquired a nasty dry cough from a restaurant worker that I had to stay away from Mass for 5 weeks (you know, so I wouldn't spread it).  And when I was hospitalized this passed January I got the flu from someone that was over visiting.  The first thing he said when he sat down was "I have the flu".  Four days later I was gasping for air on my way to the hospital in an ambulance.  He should have known better; he knew I had COPD.     

Source

Xavier

Yes, I agree, Mike. When we are sick with a contagious disease, it's a charity, to others also, and to ourselves as well, to ensure we stay safe, and isolated, when necessary. One of the complications here may be that a widespread cure for coronavirus isn't promoted yet.

I personally am hopeful chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine will prove to be helpful against the disease, both as a "prophylaxis" or preventive, and even potentially for some time after one has incurred the disease, provided the medicine is taken quickly after it.

Here's a poem written by Dr. Li Wen Liang before his death, trying to warn the people: https://pccpv.org/the-hero-who-told-the-truth/

"THE HERO WHO TOLD THE TRUTH

You probably have heard about the doctor in China who first sounded the alarm about the coronavirus in December. His name is Dr. Li Wen Liang. He died on February 7 after contracting the disease himself. Evidently, he was a Christian and continued to serve the coronavirus patients out of his Christian convictions. When he was sick and near death, he wrote a poem expressing his thoughts about the entire situation. Let his heart touch yours this morning. — Jim

"I don't want to be a hero.
I still have my parents,
And my children, And my pregnant wife who's about to give birth,
And many of my patients in the ward.
Though my integrity cannot be exchanged for the goodness of others,
Despite my loss and confusion,
I should proceed anyway.
Who let me choose this country and this family?
How many grievances do I have?
When this battle is over,
I will look up to the sky,
With tears like rain.

I don't want to be a hero.
But as a doctor,
I cannot just see this unknown virus
Hurting my peers
And so many innocent people.
Though they are dying,
They are always looking at me in their eyes,
With their hope of life.

Who would have ever realized that I was going to die?
My soul is in heaven,
Looking at the white bed,
On which lies my own body,
With the same familiar face.
Where are my parents?
And my dear wife,
The lady I once had a hard time chasing?

There is a light in the sky!
At the end of that light is the heaven that people often talk about.
But I'd rather not go there.
I'd rather go back to my hometown in Wuhan.
I have my new house there,
For which I still have to pay off the loan every month.
How can I give up?
How can I give up?
For my parents without their son,
How sad must it be?
For my sweetheart without her husband,
How can she face the vicissitudes in her future?

I am already gone.
I see them taking my body,
Putting it into a bag,
With which lie many compatriots
Gone like me,
Being pushed into the fire in the hearth
At dawn.

Goodbye, my dear ones.
Farewell, Wuhan, my hometown.
Hopefully, after the disaster,
You'll remember someone once
Tried to let you know the truth as soon as possible.
Hopefully, after the disaster,
You'll learn what it means to be righteous.
No more good people
Should suffer from endless fear,
And helpless sadness.

"I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness."
2 Timothy 4:7, Holy Bible"
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

clau clau

Quote from: mikemac on March 26, 2020, 12:40:27 PM

Oh you moron.  What I am referring to is staying away from retirement homes and nursing homes when you have the flu or anything contagious.  And staying home from a job that deals with the public, like restaurants when you have the flu or anything contagious.  The first death in Canada from the corona virus was not from travel.  It was a person in a nursing home in Vancouver that acquired it from a health care worker that had two jobs; the other one in a hospital.  Since then at least two other elderly have died in that same nursing home and some staff have acquired the corona virus from the same spread.  Same in a nursing home in Bobcaygen, Ontario, with one death, a couple elderly have got it there plus some staff.  Same with the flu; last year I acquired a nasty dry cough from a restaurant worker that I had to stay away from Mass for 5 weeks (you know, so I wouldn't spread it).  And when I was hospitalized this passed January I got the flu from someone that was over visiting.  The first thing he said when he sat down was "I have the flu".  Four days later I was gasping for air on my way to the hospital in an ambulance.  He should have known better; he knew I had COPD.     

Congratulations.  You are now on my ignore list.

Xavier

If you ignore everyone, you may not have many people to discuss with. That happens. It's a discussion forum, so it may be better to discuss and not do that. But up to each one personally. I personally have disagreed with some people, but never felt the urge to ignore anyone.

Anyway, cases are skyrocketing still. I don't recall what it was at last update. But it's well over 500,000 now. 525,000 in fact. Nearly 25,000 deaths. Cases in US have almost caught up to Cases in Italy at 80,000. It'll be a Real Easter Miracle when the Lord delivers us. Let us pray.

New Daily Cases: Over 50,000. New Daily Deaths: Over 2,000. According to the source: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

clau clau

Online Xavier

Re: Chinese dropping like flies
« Reply #1221 on: Today at 03:51:18 PM »
Say ThanksQuote
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

martin88nyc

It looks scary but remember many of these people have died of other causes and many times tested false positive or vice versa. I believe, as according to this article https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-usa-targeting-italy-and-south-korea/5707042
and facebook testimonies this virus was here already in late 2019. Lots of people had signs of corona and ended up hospitalized for pneumonia. This is one of the reasons why so many are symptom free yet test positive. they already developed antibodies to this virus. It is also very hard to get rid of. It was lab made/
https://fromrome.info/2020/03/26/rai-in-2015-reported-that-the-chinese-had-developed-covid-19/
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Miriam_M

Quote from: Xavier on March 26, 2020, 01:51:18 PM
If you ignore everyone, you may not have many people to discuss with. That happens. It's a discussion forum, so it may be better to discuss and not do that. But up to each one personally. I personally have disagreed with some people, but never felt the urge to ignore anyone.

Anyway, cases are skyrocketing still. I don't recall what it was at last update. But it's well over 500,000 now. 525,000 in fact. Nearly 25,000 deaths. Cases in US have almost caught up to Cases in Italy at 80,000. It'll be a Real Easter Miracle when the Lord delivers us. Let us pray.

Please stop generalizing, Xavier, because location differences are real.  Skyrocketing in some areas, stable or declining in others.  Also, Germany has a ton of cases but fewer deaths than some other areas with fewer cases because more of their cases are among healthier, younger patients.

The situation is real but it is not helpful to be an alarmist.  It is necessary for everyone to be cautious and sparing in all of their behavior, rationing exposure to self and others, rationing use of one's own food and supplies at home, which is a public service to all.  Consume less, and need less.

diaduit

I do think that some people who beat their way into work or carry on as normal while battling a flu think its a badge of honour to stay going, kind of waving their fist in the air at the flu shouting you won't get me down, likes to be seen as the martyr.....when in fact they are being real dicks about it. 
I don't believe in the past people got as sick as they do now.  I mean regular flus every year or two, I don't think was a normal pattern.  But because we have crap food, central heating, heated cars, vaccines and contaminated air from cars, our immune system is just not up to par or at least a fraction of what people had as immune systems 100 years ago.  So for this reason, yes people should stay at home when they are sick.  Keep your novo virus kids at home too.  I'm sick and tired of mothers coming to me for a visit or sending in little johnny who was puking yesterday, into my house to play with mine,  stay at home for 48 hours .......I have one friend who has a heart attack if you call to her house and your kids have a runny nose (which I always respect) but when hers have a runny nose, she's fine about landing out to me.

Hopefully one good thing will come from this virus and that's self discipline when it comes to hygiene and infection control.

Xavier

From Martin's Link: "Here is my summation: The report regards the shock from international experts on virology that China had announced "success" in creating a chimera SARS virus, by taking a SARS virus which was not lethal in mice and grafting into its genetic code parts of a coronavirus from Bats which live in China, so that the resulting virus would have the ability to latch on to the proteins in the walls of human lungs and thus be highly dangerous.

The news of the development caused governments to stop co-funding the Chinese BioLab responsible and issue warnings that such research was not beneficial in any determinate way to the advancement of science, nay, was a threat to humanity itself."

If it was lab made, all the more reason to continue Dr. Li Wen Liang's noble work and warn the world of the danger of the new and improved SARS Coronavirus. The best thing to do after the virus is defeated would be to launch an independent investigation imo.

We don't know what they were working on and what got released, but yes there is reason to be suspicious. I am hopeful a cure can be found. But the right thing to do right now imo is not to downplay the virus or its severity. It is to report on the facts exactly.

Miriam, I'm speaking purely as a statistician. 50,000 more worldwide cases in a day is, objectively, a serious increase over past days. I've seen the increases for past days and it was much less. Maybe in some places in the US it is declining, but on the whole, the stats say, it has increased by 10,000. Do you dispute that? Anyway, it is at 56,000 in Spain now, over 6000 more than the previous day, at nearly 44,000 in Germany, again over 6000 in a day - and Italy, Iran, France etc have all seen serious increases as well.

Those are the numbers. What we do about them is another matter. I am not for fear or panic. I am for responsible precautions, lot of prayer, and patience to overcome this.

Edit: On a related note, I just saw this: "$20 trillion lawsuit against China! US group says coronavirus is bioweapon

Coronavirus update: The plaintiffs have sought USD 20 trillion, which is a bigger amount than China's GDP, claiming coronavirus is the result of a biological weapon prepared by the Chinese authorities" https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/usd-20-trillion-lawsuit-against-china-us-group-says-coronavirus-bioweapon/story/399071.html

clau clau

Quote from: diaduit on March 26, 2020, 02:11:58 PM

I do think that some people who beat their way into work or carry on as normal while battling a flu think its a badge of honour to stay going, kind of waving their fist in the air at the flu shouting you won't get me down, likes to be seen as the martyr.....when in fact they are being real dicks about it. 
I don't believe in the past people got as sick as they do now. I mean regular flus every year or two, I don't think was a normal pattern.  But because we have crap food, central heating, heated cars, vaccines and contaminated air from cars, our immune system is just not up to par or at least a fraction of what people had as immune systems 100 years ago.  So for this reason, yes people should stay at home when they are sick.  Keep your novo virus kids at home too.  I'm sick and tired of mothers coming to me for a visit or sending in little johnny who was puking yesterday, into my house to play with mine,  stay at home for 48 hours .......I have one friend who has a heart attack if you call to her house and your kids have a runny nose (which I always respect) but when hers have a runny nose, she's fine about landing out to me.

Hopefully one good thing will come from this virus and that's self discipline when it comes to hygiene and infection control.

Caveat: This does not include Abortion.  You would probably have to reverse this graph for that!

Miriam_M

Quote from: Xavier on March 26, 2020, 02:25:23 PM
Miriam, I'm speaking purely as a statistician.

Those are the numbers.

Hopefully, you are not appointing yourself as a diviner, because cases do not equal deaths, unless you think you are also capable of seeing into the future.

Xavier

That has to be Strawman of the year. I didn't say Cases and Deaths were equal. This is what I said.

"New Daily Cases: Over 50,000. New Daily Deaths: Over 2,000". Neither panic nor denial is right.

The golden mean is between those extremes. I understand emotions are flying high. But there it is.