Author Topic: Chinese dropping like flies  (Read 81435 times)

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Chinese dropping like flies
« Reply #1200 on: March 26, 2020, 05:17:33 AM »
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – Paul

The Question of Catholicism.

An ominous dream.

The following users thanked this post: Innocent Smith, Blue Violet

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #1201 on: March 26, 2020, 09:09:51 AM »
just checking

Strange, I can post this but when I try to post an article with a link it gives me 403 Forbidden Access.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:14:58 AM by mikemac »
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #1202 on: March 26, 2020, 09:16:04 AM »
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/?fbclid=IwAR3b1tBvz__m-Hi9sXhG2eBENvOObXVCOtlvR0dEuBI0U18GAIxkXAvs00U

That got it.  I guess it didn't want me to post the whole article.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Aeternitus, Xavier, martin88nyc

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #1203 on: March 26, 2020, 09:27:58 AM »

Finally, to something mentioned earlier by James: yeah, 8000 flu deaths in Italy in a whole year. And nearly 8000 coronavirus deaths in Italy in like 20 days. Just the same, right? Anyway, for updates: 475,000 cases. 21000 deaths.

When we compare the amount of flu deaths to the amount of coronavirus deaths we are looking at it the wrong way.  Why don't people care about the amount of flu deaths, should be the question.  Maybe we should start to realize that we should stay to f___ home when we have the flu too.  Maybe we should start to realize when we spread the flu we could be killing people too.

Source

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Xavier

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #1204 on: March 26, 2020, 09:58:10 AM »
First Nevada, and now New York:

No pharmacist shall dispense hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when written as prescribed for an FDA-approved indication; or as part of a state approved clinical trial related to COVID-19 for a patient who has tested positive for COVID-19, with such test result documented as part of the prescription. No other experimental or prophylactic use shall be permitted, and any permitted prescription is limited to one fourteen day prescription with no refills.

Are they trying to purposefully destroy the economy?  I'm somewhat surprised at this.  My working theory is that Joe Biden is a place holder to keep Bernie out, and that he'll withdraw for health reasons right before the convention, where it will be announced .... Cuomo is running.  But if it turns out that this drug works, this Cuomo order will be plastered all over Trump ads.  Maybe it's not Cuomo.  Maybe they are concerned that the drug works and can't let Trump get such a major win after the fascist press jumped on him about it ( (((Streisand)))  effect).
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M, diaduit, Xavier

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #1205 on: March 26, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »

I like this young lady and find it charming that she didn't have a clue who Tom Brady is. An attribute I used to associate with normal women.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

The following users thanked this post: John Lamb, Blue Violet

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #1206 on: March 26, 2020, 10:51:30 AM »
The article linked to below contains a list of 12 experts who are questioning the current coronavirus narrative and its consequences.

One of them is Dr John Ioannidis, Professor of Medicine, of Health Research and Policy and of Biomedical Data Science, at Stanford University School of Medicine and a Professor of Statistics at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences. He is director of the Stanford Prevention Research Center, and co-director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS).

He is also the editor-in-chief of the European Journal of Clinical Investigation. He was chairman at the Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology, University of Ioannina School of Medicine as well as adjunct professor at Tufts University School of Medicine.

As a physician, scientist and author he has made contributions to evidence-based medicine, epidemiology, data science and clinical research. In addition, he pioneered the field of meta-research. He has shown that much of the published research does not meet good scientific standards of evidence.

Here's what he has to say.

Patients who have been tested for SARS-CoV-2 are disproportionately those with severe symptoms and bad outcomes. As most health systems have limited testing capacity, selection bias may even worsen in the near future.

The one situation where an entire, closed population was tested was the Diamond Princess cruise ship and its quarantine passengers. The case fatality rate there was 1.0%, but this was a largely elderly population, in which the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher.

Could the Covid-19 case fatality rate be that low? No, some say, pointing to the high rate in elderly people. However, even some so-called mild or common-cold-type coronaviruses that have been known for decades can have case fatality rates as high as 8% when they infect elderly people in nursing homes.

If we had not known about a new virus out there, and had not checked individuals with PCR tests, the number of total deaths due to “influenza-like illness” would not seem unusual this year. At most, we might have casually noted that flu this season seems to be a bit worse than average.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/12-experts-questioning-coronavirus-panic/5707532
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: Maximilian, Aeternitus, John Lamb, martin88nyc, Christe Eleison

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #1207 on: March 26, 2020, 11:13:03 AM »
Perhaps the NWO isn't almost upon us after all.

This could simply be a case of the media, governments, the medical establishment and most international bodies being on an adrenalin fuelled dopamine binge which has caused them to create a pandemic in their fevered minds and embark on a mania inspired spending spree.  When more and more experts come out and question it all, the inevitable morning after the night before come down will follow and everything will get back to normal, or near normal, since the public will never take a pandemic warning seriously again.

Once the dire predictions fail to materialise and the experts who question the official narrative begin to be heard, the whole coronavirus panic could fade away very quickly.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:17:16 AM by awkwardcustomer »
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Offline John Lamb

• Feldwebel
    • Psalms
« Reply #1208 on: March 26, 2020, 11:23:09 AM »
New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C

#FreeKreuzritter
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – Paul

The Question of Catholicism.

An ominous dream.

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, Padraig, Aeternitus, martin88nyc, Blue Violet

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #1209 on: March 26, 2020, 12:24:34 PM »

No pharmacist shall dispense hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when written as prescribed for an FDA-approved indication; or as part of a state approved clinical trial related to COVID-19 for a patient who has tested positive for COVID-19, with such test result documented as part of the prescription. No other experimental or prophylactic use shall be permitted, and any permitted prescription is limited to one fourteen day prescription with no refills.

Are they trying to purposefully destroy the economy?  I'm somewhat surprised at this.  My working theory is that Joe Biden is a place holder to keep Bernie out, and that he'll withdraw for health reasons right before the convention, where it will be announced .... Cuomo is running.  But if it turns out that this drug works, this Cuomo order will be plastered all over Trump ads.  Maybe it's not Cuomo.  Maybe they are concerned that the drug works and can't let Trump get such a major win after the fascist press jumped on him about it ( (((Streisand)))  effect).

This crossed my.mind, Trump would have God like status if the critically ill started to recover, with a cheap drug and he switches back on the economy long before the other countries.
Also pharmaceutical companies were salivating thinking about future profits on toxic vaccines and Trump just kicked tht to touch.

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #1210 on: March 26, 2020, 12:46:16 PM »

Also pharmaceutical companies were salivating thinking about future profits on toxic vaccines and Trump just kicked tht to touch.

They're already trying...

https://www.foodrenegade.com/insane-and-unacceptable-immoral-coronavirus-drug-profiteering/
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Maximilian

• Hauptmann
« Reply #1211 on: March 26, 2020, 12:47:31 PM »

When we compare the amount of flu deaths to the amount of coronavirus deaths we are looking at it the wrong way.  Why don't people care about the amount of flu deaths, should be the question.  Maybe we should start to realize that we should stay to f___ home when we have the flu too.  Maybe we should start to realize when we spread the flu we could be killing people too.

Maybe we should shut down all schools every year.
Maybe we should shut down all businesses every year.
Maybe we should shut down all social events every year.
Maybe we should shut down all sports events every year.

Maybe we should all stop living because we are worried about the flu.
Maybe we should destroy the economy because we are worried about the flu.
Maybe we should allow hysteria to take total control of our lives all the time.

Let's all pretend that no one will ever get sick or die if we just panic enough.
Let's all panic 24/7/365 instead of waiting until the government tells us.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Padraig, Aeternitus, queen.saints, Blue Violet

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #1212 on: March 26, 2020, 12:54:43 PM »
Maybe they are concerned that the drug works and can't let Trump get such a major win after the fascist press jumped on him about it

That would be my guess.  MSM is mocking and suppressing every attempt to remediate this, in WH briefings (hostile reporter questions at press conferences) and in print.  (Every time a trial or offer is made, NYT immediately derides it on their front page.)  Must show the current situation to be "a disaster,"  "apocalyptic,"  "unending,"  etc.  The opposition knows that the way to defeat a sitting president is to defeat the economy.  The more the crisis atmosphere can be sustained and the economy suffer ("locked down"), the more Trump can be blamed.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #1213 on: March 26, 2020, 01:11:11 PM »

Let's all pretend that no one will ever get sick or die if we just panic enough.

Precisely.  But the ultimate point is the one truly underlying narrative of "panic" in the First World:  that First World people should die in the first place.  Death and its   likelihood   inevitability = panic.  This is the real arrogance of the developed world, but particularly the 21st century world.  I see this in my students all the time:  They are affronted by mortality itself and want technology to invent a way for the human race not to die, especially if immortality is accompanied by a permanent life of ease.

Look, Mike, I get your point about contagion and what you're implying about the carelessness of people and how that carelessness can lead to death for many others.  One of the minor "positives" of this situation today is that millions of people are finally becoming more away of how their hygiene habits affect others and how others affect them in the same way.  I'm one of these people who has also distanced myself from others in public, knowing/seeing how many people are inconsiderate in their hygiene and respect of the "space" of others.  (But honestly, the latter is also related to my claustrophobia.) Maybe my habit of distancing is why (?) I have rarely had the flu in my life -- I think the last time was in my early 20's.

But you and I and Max could die of a myriad other causes, including pedestrian accidents or a sudden complication of a chronic condition we have.  One of the principles of immunology, if I understand correctly, is that it's better for people to become gradually exposed to viruses, etc., during their lifetimes because that builds up immunity.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #1214 on: March 26, 2020, 01:31:19 PM »

Precisely.  But the ultimate point is the one truly underlying narrative of "panic" in the First World:  that First World people should die in the first place.  Death and its   likelihood   inevitability = panic.  This is the real arrogance of the developed world, but particularly the 21st century world.  I see this in my students all the time:  They are affronted by mortality itself and want technology to invent a way for the human race not to die, especially if immortality is accompanied by a permanent life of ease.

Look, Mike, I get your point about contagion and what you're implying about the carelessness of people and how that carelessness can lead to death for many others.  One of the minor "positives" of this situation today is that millions of people are finally becoming more away of how their hygiene habits affect others and how others affect them in the same way.  I'm one of these people who has also distanced myself from others in public, knowing/seeing how many people are inconsiderate in their hygiene and respect of the "space" of others.  (But honestly, the latter is also related to my claustrophobia.) Maybe my habit of distancing is why (?) I have rarely had the flu in my life -- I think the last time was in my early 20's.

But you and I and Max could die of a myriad other causes, including pedestrian accidents or a sudden complication of a chronic condition we have.  One of the principles of immunology, if I understand correctly, is that it's better for people to become gradually exposed to viruses, etc., during their lifetimes because that builds up immunity.

The bolded is what I hope we gain from this pandemic.  A pedestrian accident and such are not contagious.  Max can spin it however he wants; the bottom line though is that it shouldn't take a pandemic to teach some people that we shouldn't be spreading our germs. 

Source