Chromebooks

Started by maryslittlegarden, October 26, 2014, 04:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Bumping this as I bought one of these today
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-11-6-laptop-intel-atom-2gb-memory-32gb-flash-storage-blue/3953761.p?id=1219610986272&skuId=3953761

Asus brand laptop.  Smaller than the one that I have, but a good price. I'm picking it up tonight, so we'll see how it goes. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Kaesekopf

Asus is supposed to be pretty legit.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bernadette

I have an Asus. It started dying on me all of a sudden earlier this year, and I had to back up all of my content and reset it. Not so sure I'll be buying another one. Other than that, I love it.
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

I'm on it now.  I like it pretty well, I think.  Managed to download chrome on it. :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace