Author Topic: Men-only subforum? Signup here!  (Read 18590 times)

Online Xavier

• Poor, Useless tool of Mary hopeful of being Her Slave.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Immaculate Heart of Mary, Triumph Soon!
  • Religion: Catholic Christian
Re: Men-only subforum? Signup here!
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2017, 12:31:08 AM »
Do add me as well please.
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby Offer my whole Life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the suffering of my entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and Priests, for good Priestly vocations, and for all souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept my life Sacrifice and my offerings and give me Your grace that I may persevere obediently until my death." Amen. https://www.avemariamaternostra.com/life-offering-promises.html It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's promises in the link: those who make it seriously will face no Purgatory (promise 5) since they would have completed it here, will have all their loved ones released from Purgatory the day they offer their life with intent to persevere (promise 4), and can save the souls of all their family members in due time by their life offering (promise 3). It will benefit all souls who have ever lived until time's end (promise 2) A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. You will have your name written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary forever (promise 1).

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
Both Xavier and Adrianus are now added.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline An aspiring Thomist

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »
Id be happy if you added me too.

Offline Pon de Replay

• Feldwebel
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2018, 03:51:19 PM »
I did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.
Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Offline Kaesekopf

• Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »
I did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.

You should have permissions now.

Pretty sure the label does not show on your profile.  Lemme know if not working.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2018, 10:10:10 AM »
I would like to be added to men only forum if there is such a feature hidden without approval.

Kaesekopf will have to manually add you. I'd send him a PM too so he knows sooner than later.
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

• Contemplare et contemplata aliis tradere
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
I cannot (nor wish to  :P) frequent the mens' forum, but I'm pleased Jerome is back  :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Offline sedmohradsko

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hellebardier
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2018, 01:09:58 PM »
Because of the hidden nature, is this something only seasoned members can be granted permission for?  If not, I would be interested in joining.

Offline Gardener

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2018, 05:03:25 PM »
Just have to ask Kaesekopf. There's no restriction on it aside from manually being added
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Offline Kaesekopf

• Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2018, 06:34:04 PM »
All that it takes is me to add you.  I'm traveling, though, and unsure when I can do it.  If you're not added by Sunday Aug 12, PM me! 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Offline MundaCorMeum

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2018, 12:12:14 AM »
Just have to ask Kaesekopf. There's no restriction on it aside from manually being added

That, and being a woman  :P

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne

Offline Gardener

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2018, 09:13:45 AM »

That, and being a woman  :P

The post to which I was replying was essentially asking about having a post count or time on the forum. "Men-only" implies no women.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »
I would like to be added to men only forum if there is such a feature hidden without approval.

Because of the hidden nature, is this something only seasoned members can be granted permission for?  If not, I would be interested in joining.

both added.