Author Topic: Men-only subforum? Signup here!  (Read 16816 times)

Online Xavier

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Poor Slave of the Sacred Heart.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian
Re: Men-only subforum? Signup here!
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2017, 12:31:08 AM »
Do add me as well please.
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion daily, or at least weekly, to offer their lives Promise 4: "On the day they offer their lives, their loved ones suffering in Purgatory will be released." TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with your most precious Blood and your sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the intention of your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with my life, I place at your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the suffering of my entire life for the adoration and supplication of the Holy Trinity, for unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and priests, for good priestly vocations, and for all souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept my life sacrifice and my offerings and give me your grace that I may persevere obediently until my death." Amen.
https://www.avemariamaternostra.com/life-offering-promises.html It is recommended that you make this life offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time. A Morning offering: "O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You the prayers, works, joys and suffering of this day, for all the intentions of Your Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins, and for our Holy Mother, the Catholic Church.  Amen."

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
Both Xavier and Adrianus are now added.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline An aspiring Thomist

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »
Id be happy if you added me too.

Offline Pon de Replay

• Feldwebel
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2018, 03:51:19 PM »
I did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.
Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:30 PM »

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Offline Kaesekopf

• Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:56 PM »
I did figure out how to add someone to the men's group and have it not show in their profile.

Ausgezeichnet.  I humbly request permissions for the St. Joseph's Workbench forum.  In the post above, it looks like An aspiring Thomist requested membership about month ago, and if he's been enrolled, then indeed the "Workbench" title does not show up above his Wachtmeister rating.  Please give me that same kind of add.  Danke.

You should have permissions now.

Pretty sure the label does not show on your profile.  Lemme know if not working.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay