Author Topic: Morning Offering question  (Read 3328 times)

Offline S.Casimir

• Hellebardier
    • The Raccolta
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Morning Offering question
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 11:58:35 AM »
ressurectiing an old thread but I really like this Morning Offering (I got this from the Sisters of Carmel)

JMJT
O my God, I offer Thee today all my prayers, works, joys, sorrows, and sufferings today, in union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for the intentions for which He pleads and offers Himself in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in thanksgiving for Thy benefits, in reparation for my sins, in humble supplication for my eternal and temporal needs, for the wants of our holy Mother the Church, for the conversion of sinners and for the relief of the poor souls in Purgatory. Amen.

I added this portion to it from the S. Andrew's Daily Missal "My Lord and my God, I humbly beseech Thee, that in consideration of the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ, Thou wilt grant unto me all the indulgences attached to my prayers and works this day. I desire to enter into the dispositions necessary to gain these indulgences, that I may satisfy divine justice and assist the souls in purgatory. Amen."
“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and all the instruments of His Holy Passion that Thou mayst put division in the camp of Thine enemies, for as Thy beloved Son hath said, “a kingdom divided against itself shall fail.” -  Sœur Marie de Saint Pierre