Author Topic: For Sale: Stanbrook 1936/8 Roman Breviary in English 4 Vol Set(Pius X Rubrics)  (Read 1341 times)

Offline joe17

• Korporal
 Just thought I would offer for sale a beautiful, complete set of Stanbrook Abbey's "The Roman Breviary in English" compiled by the Benedictine Nuns of Our Lady of Consolation Abbey in 1936, with a forward by Fr Fernand Cabrol, Abbott of Farnborough.
   They are all complete-no missing pages, and the binding is tight.  They look almost new, for the most part.  They have been used a little in the past, but the just about all the tassles are attached.  A few corners of the maybe 20-30 pages had been slightly bent in the past, but they are fine none the less.  The most noticeable thing that is worn is that the Spring Volumes front cover, at the middle of the hinge, it must have had been rubbed or been heavily used?(even though it does not look it) because the wearing is in the middle and the black covering is torn there just under an inch, exposing the 'webbing' underneath.  The cover is well attached and it is no effecting the pages whatsoever, just wanted explain things is all.
   This is an obscure set.  I paid a bit for it some time ago and, with circumstances being what they are, would be willing to sell them. 
   If anyone is interested, just PM me.  Thanks for looking.

Joe

Online Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
I wish I had money.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline joe17

• Korporal
Sounds like we are in the same boat. :)

Joe