I have a new name!

Started by Lynne, November 22, 2013, 05:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

My former screen name (catquilt) is no longer meaningful to me. I'd rather be known by my real first name, Lynne.

Hope I don't confuse folks!  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Ancilla Domini

So you aren't really a cat who quilts? Say it isn't so, Lynne.

Lynne

:laugh: I love cats and quilts but the name no longer appeals to me...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Jayne

Great name.  Are you going to introduce yourself again or has everything else remained the same?   ;D
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on November 23, 2013, 06:58:37 AM
Great name.  Are you going to introduce yourself again or has everything else remained the same?   ;D

:laugh: I kept the husband, house, kid, pets so yes, everything else is the same...