More Jewish Terror in the US

Started by james03, May 02, 2024, 11:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

josh987654321

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2024, 04:43:50 PMIt is inevitable with the NO. It's a horrible situation to be in, and I feel terrible for anyone in it. But its fruits are evident.

Yes, it's difficult but not impossible and while not ideal, valid sacraments are valid sacraments and certainly better than no sacraments at all.

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2024, 04:43:50 PMSentimentality in this particular case. The only jews who are not guilty of deicide are those who accept baptism. All others, perfidious.

There is also invincible ignorance though, culpability is a wide spectrum for those inside and outside the faith and for our own sins.

And then of course, there is a lot of vague terms, such as what exactly one means by perfidious and the term 'Jew' itself is vague as much as 'Christian' is, sadly it doesn't tell me as much as it IMO should and it varies wildly.

God Bless

"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

josh987654321

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on May 06, 2024, 05:04:41 AM

Well a law against criticising or hating anyone is the beginning of the end, because such laws are impossible to enforce and as the saying goes, when you cut out a man's tongue, your not proving him a liar, only telling the world you fear what he might say.

That being said, I think it's a terrible idea to quote an evil Nazi such as Goebbels and it should be a warning for us too never to end up like those evil people.

The Nazi's were strong believers of Darwinism, Atheism and Eugenics, so their criticism of Jews and many others btw, led them to completely false and evil conclusions.

We Christians must pray for the Jews, especially that they would recognise and see the incredible fulfillment in theirs and our Messiah Jesus Christ.

On a side note, the Germans fought alongside Spain in their Civil War against the Communists, if they had of heeded Our Lady of Fatima from Portugal (who resolved the battle against Atheism and Communism much better) then that whole period would have ended totally different. Communism and Fascism were opposed to each other, but neither side took Christ seriously, the cornerstone which the builders rejected.

Quote from: First Portuguese Republic - WikipediaMost historians have emphasized the failure and collapse of the republican dream by the 1920s. José Miguel Sardica in 2011 summarized the consensus of historians:

"... within a few years, large parts of the key economic forces, intellectuals, opinion-makers and middle classes changed from left to right, trading the unfulfilled utopia of a developing and civic republicanism for notions of "order," "stability" and "security." For many who had helped, supported or simply cheered the Republic in 1910, hoping that the new political situation would repair the monarchy's flaws (government instability, financial crisis, economic backwardness and civic anomie), the conclusion to be drawn, in the 1920s, was that the remedy for national maladies called for much more than the simple removal of the king ... The First Republic collapsed and died as a result of the confrontation between raised hopes and meager deeds."

In reality it was Our Lady of Fatima and returning the reign of Christ in the hearts of man, which sadly did not materialise through Spain to Germany to Italy and to the USSR etc which resulted in WWII as Our Lady warned. 

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

Hannelore

Where does the bill say that we can't criticize?
My Lord and my God.

james03

QuoteWell a law against criticising or hating anyone is the beginning of the end, because such laws are impossible to enforce and as the saying goes, when you cut out a man's tongue, your not proving him a liar, only telling the world you fear what he might say.

It's more about asking WHY such a law is required.  And it's because the jews have reached the point in their never ending cycle of pissing off the local host population to the point the jews fear reprisals.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quote from: Bernadette on May 06, 2024, 10:37:10 AMWhere does the bill say that we can't criticize?

It is a sneaky way to get around the First amendment and using a hate speech enhancement.

So suppose you post on the internet that the jews exaggerated the holocaust.  A year later, you get arrested for trespassing by attending an anti-Gazacaust protest.  During sentencing the prosecutor asks for an additional 5 years in jail for a hate crime enhancement,  because by legal definition saying the jews exaggerated the holocaust is hate speech.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

josh987654321

Quote from: james03 on May 06, 2024, 01:08:39 PMIt's more about asking WHY such a law is required.

A very lazy and easy short term solution to criticism is to shut someone up, but it never works long term. Some Catholic forums I have been on in the past had done the same thing and we are all capable of it, just like the US Deep State who were all for exporting free speech around the world... when they were winning, but now that they are no longer winning, they're trying to censor all avenues and it's the beginning of the end just as it was for the Iron Curtain and former USSR.

Quote from: james03 on May 06, 2024, 01:08:39 PMAnd it's because the jews have reached the point in their never ending cycle of pissing off the local host population to the point the jews fear reprisals.

This generalization is incorrect IMO.

First of all the term 'Jew' varies wildly.

Secondly, could one say that the early Christians simply pissed off the local Roman Pagans (host population) to the point the Christians faced severe persecution under Diocletian? As if the Christians somehow 'had it coming' or something like that?

Christians face persecution in many Countries all around the world, especially when a minority, is this somehow a reliable judgement on Christians and Christianity?

God Bless

josh987654321

Geremia

Quote from: Bernadette on May 06, 2024, 10:37:10 AMWhere does the bill say that we can't criticize?
The bill adopts International Holo[hoax] Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)'s vague definition:
QuoteAntisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.
Basically, even an unexpressed "perception" (thought-crime) of "Jews" can be "antisemitism".

james03

Quotewhich may be expressed as hatred toward Jews.

May?  If you aren't expressing hatred, or calling for violence, it's not anti-judaism.  It's just criticism.

james03

QuoteSecondly, could one say that the early Christians simply pissed off the local Roman Pagans (host population) to the point the Christians faced severe persecution under Diocletian? As if the Christians somehow 'had it coming' or something like that?

"Had it coming" is a loaded term implying moral justification.  Even the jews that hunted down and slaughtered Catholic priests in Lithuania didn't deserve random killings of all jews.  They deserved a trial, and if found guilty, execution.

In the US, people are sick of the filth on jewish media and the lies on jewish MSM.  And they see the slaughter happening during the Gazacaust.  For this reason, opposition to the jews is growing, and the jews sense it.  Kind of hard to miss on the college campuses.

As far as the Christians, they refused to offer the pinch of incense, so they were defying the government.

Santantonio

The sons of Satan never wanted peace. The only peace they want is the peace of death to any whom oppose them. They are on full tribal jihad against all goyim who refuse to cooperate and endorse their plan, foisted over centuries, to dominate and subjugate the entire world to their rulership. Their vision is to have the world's capitol in Jerusalem, and a One World Government, officiated by the new Sanhedrin of rabbis. These rabbis hold the belief that man is God, and that the serpent was right, and that they will dethrone all other religions, including Christianity. They are working to command the most vile and harmful technology to get their way. Genetic manipulation, bioterror, AI surveillance and executions, and full-blown genocide of cultures who reject them.

They have blackmailed the United States and many other countries with their financial dark magick and reputation hit squads. The AI beast will automate their tyranny. Passive generated wealth is how they did this by using sin and fear to enslave the goyim mind, and corrupt his nature.

Resistance to this is a blessing from God. God wants us to stop them and put them back in their place where they were held in check for milennia. Are we up to the task as our ancestors were? Or, are we weak and stupid? God is making them commit more obvious crimes, and bringing to light their true deeds and desires, so that even the ignorant of his sheep can no longer be unaware of their malificent nature. To underestimate it is a grave mistake. 

God wants us to stop them and put them back in their place where they were held in check for millennia. Are we up to the task as our ancestors were? Or, are we weak and stupid?  Can .002% of the world population enslave the rest? With technology and assimilation, this time, YES THEY CAN.

james03

What act belies hatred:

1.  Protesting against Israel genociding the Palestinians.

2.  Taking a picture of a crucifix in urine.

One is now considered "hate speech", the other, not.