More Jewish Terror in the US

Started by james03, May 02, 2024, 11:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josh987654321

Quote from: Bernadette on May 03, 2024, 06:32:57 PMSo then the Jews are no more responsible for killing Christ than anyone else is.

Umm, yes and no. It depends.

Quote from: Leviticus 24:13-1413 And the Lord spoke to Moses, 14 Saying: Bring forth the blasphemer without the camp, and let them that heard him, put their hands upon his head, and let all the people stone him.

So they still hold that Jesus Christ was a liar and therefore a blasphemer for saying He was God?

I don't know how the modern Jew reconciles the Mosaic law when it comes to the death penalty for things like Adultery and Blasphemy etc which they can't do in many modern states.

We Christians have -

Quote from: John 8:77 When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Miriam_M

Quote from: josh987654321 on May 03, 2024, 07:13:41 PMIn any case, we should certainly pray for the Jews, especially that they would one day recognise and see the incredible fulfilment of all the promises made to them in Our Lord Jesus Christ.

It's a very difficult situation in the Middle East right now with both sides, I could never support either side of that whole conflict, what HAMAS did was absolutely reprehensible and Israel have the right to defend themselves, but the lapse in security for such an advanced modern state of Israel is incredibly suspicious and I cannot rule out ulterior motives either, also that not everyone there is HAMAS and yet things like cutting the water supply and putting the whole place under siege is very immoral.

Israel's beginnings are questionable, but they are there now and have been for a long time, thus they should not be taken off the map so to speak as some in that region would like, but at the same time, we should be wary of efforts by Israel at expansionism too.

Given the wests support of Israel in terms of military and technology, more should be required of them IMO, there are other ways to defend oneself that prevents the killing of innocent civilians and like the whole WMD's in Iraq, they should be finding out how October 7 was allowed to happen first, not after the fact when those responsible have already got what they wanted.

God Bless

Yes.  There have been credible news stories about the decline in Israeli security and security awareness prior to Oct 7.  And given that the bloodbath on the part of the Israelis has not succeeded in recovery or release of all of the original hostages, the differential between effort and result is pretty massive -- especially since one of the results has been exponentially high civilian deaths.  Yet still, Hamas has not been totally rooted out, which Israel claimed was the original goal.

LausTibiChriste

Jews aren't even Jews, they're Khazars
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Quote from: Bernadette on May 03, 2024, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: HeinrichSin crucified Jesus. All men are sinners. All jews are men. Basic philosophy. Bernadette's statement resonates with a modernist understanding of the JQ. Any Talmudic adherent at any time in history is a legacy of deicide. Yes, perfidious.
So then the Jews are no more responsible for killing Christ than anyone else is.

We know you are doing here. You are using disordered sentimentality to modernize theological history. You attend the novus ordo normally, correct?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Hannelore

Quote from: Heinrich on May 04, 2024, 09:19:54 AM
Quote from: HeinrichSin crucified Jesus. All men are sinners. All jews are men. Basic philosophy. Bernadette's statement resonates with a modernist understanding of the JQ. Any Talmudic adherent at any time in history is a legacy of deicide. Yes, perfidious.
So then the Jews are no more responsible for killing Christ than anyone else is.

We know you are doing here. You are using disordered sentimentality to modernize theological history. You attend the novus ordo normally, correct?
Because I don't see the Jews as a group as specially responsible for Christ's death? I just don't see it. Sorry if I'm not trad enough for you, Heinrich. We've always gotten along well enough up to now.
My Lord and my God.

Heinrich

To not see the perfidious jew as he is is an untennable position for a Catholic. There is no carnal antagonism in my motivations here. I want all jews to find baptism.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Hannelore

Quote from: Heinrich on May 04, 2024, 03:20:10 PMI want all jews to find baptism.
At least we agree on that much.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Geremia

Foreign (Israeli-Zionist) collusion in 🇺🇸 politics... 🤦�♂️

Heinrich

Quote from: Bernadette on May 04, 2024, 09:28:05 AM

Because I don't see the Jews as a group as specially responsible for Christ's death? I just don't see it. Sorry if I'm not trad enough for you, Heinrich. We've always gotten along well enough up to now.

It is not a matter of being traditional, just Catholic. A diet of novus ordo is not good for clear spiritual health. Sorry, it's just not.

Hannelore

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2024, 12:12:38 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on May 04, 2024, 09:28:05 AM

It is not a matter of being traditional, just Catholic. A diet of novus ordo is not good for clear spiritual health. Sorry, it's just not.
We don't all have the luxury of access to the TLM.
My Lord and my God.

Miriam_M

Not everybody who is limited to the NOM has a "Novus Ordo mentality," including Bernadette. Nor do I think she adheres to a "sentimental" theology.

Heinrich

Quote from: Miriam_M on May 05, 2024, 01:09:58 PMNot everybody who is limited to the NOM has a "Novus Ordo mentality," including Bernadette. Nor do I think she adheres to a "sentimental" theology.

It is inevitable with the NO. It's a horrible situation to be in, and I feel terrible for anyone in it. But its fruits are evident. Sentimentality in this particular case. The only jews who are not guilty of deicide are those who accept baptism. All others, perfidious.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2024, 04:43:50 PM
Quote from: Miriam_M on May 05, 2024, 01:09:58 PMNot everybody who is limited to the NOM has a "Novus Ordo mentality," including Bernadette. Nor do I think she adheres to a "sentimental" theology.

But its fruits are evident. Sentimentality in this particular case.

Unfortunately, this is the case.

Unless it's directed at Tradition. Then there is no sentimentality only wailing & gnashing of teeth
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Lynne

Quote from: drummerboy on May 03, 2024, 12:12:36 PMhttps://www.amazon.com/Rulers-Russia-Dennis-Fahey-CSSP/dp/1490947884/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3KYLB39X4CODQ&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Y3Q2nXBzeeyWCfLWFb7ikQ.ceZNvEw9eWXjJ0Nzjiydtan76hZgSBl124e52S6Stuw&dib_tag=se&keywords=fr.+fahey+the+rulers+of+russia&qid=1714759845&sprefix=rulers+of+russ%2Caps%2C356&sr=8-1

Jews most certainly are a threat to Catholics, a spiritual threat, and to an extent, an earthly threat, as this book clearly demonstrates.  But it before it becomes a "hate book." I'm surprised it's on Amazon honestly.

The book is also available here. You can buy the complete set of his books or buy them individually.

https://loretopubs.org/fr.-denis-fahey-complete-set.html 

I did not like that they Americanized his spelling, etc.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"