Simping for Eva

Started by james03, April 28, 2024, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Heinrich on May 01, 2024, 06:45:52 PM
Quote from: Bonaventure on May 01, 2024, 09:21:44 AM
Quote from: Greg on April 30, 2024, 11:30:19 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 28, 2024, 08:06:55 PMShe's been on the right-wing commentary sphere since 2019.

She married yet and started making babies? 

:shrug:

She is married.  No babies yet, but can't judge her for that. She seems the type to want babies.  I can see her punditing 8 months pregnant.  In fact it adds to her 'great replacement' brand she spoke about at CPAC.
Quote from: james03 on May 01, 2024, 07:26:40 AMThe most counter-revolutionary thing you can do is have a lot of babies.

Is she Catholic?

I suppose we'd have to give her the benefit of the doubt if so, especially if Trad.

We have been married 8 years and only have 1 child, and that took us 6 years of trying. Had a miscarriage early on.

I wanted to have 9 kids. My wife has 9 siblings, my dad had 10.

When I frequented certain trad parishes, others spread rumors about us as to why we didn't have kids yet.

That was very hurtful to my wife.

My pal and his wife are late 30s with three. They've tried. He reports having gotten the ,,trad eye" with only three. That's seriously uncharitable.

Then he'll have 4 and people will stop him at Costco and ask "Are those all yours? You know what causes that right?" or some such bullshite.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

The proper reply:

Yeah, I do.  My b@lls are so big I have to walk funny.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Bonaventure

Quote from: james03 on May 02, 2024, 08:31:34 AMThe proper reply:

As a former Marine Corps combat vet once told me, so much ... I could shampoo a buffalo.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 02, 2024, 09:16:05 AM
Quote from: james03 on May 02, 2024, 08:31:34 AMThe proper reply:

As a former Marine Corps combat vet once told me, so much ... I could shampoo a buffalo.

Putting that one in the rolodex. Can't believe this is my first time hearing it.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie