Simping for Eva

Started by james03, April 28, 2024, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteIn an exclusive interview with Remix News, Dutch political commentator and lawyer Eva Vlaardingerbroek warns Europeans that they must take a stand against rapid demographic change or become a minority in their native countries. ...

Of course, you're going to be attacked if you say, "Hey, this continent, Europe, has been predominantly White for the entirety of its history, and now suddenly within one generation, a few bureaucrats have decided against the will of the people that we should suddenly be a minority. Why do we agree with that, or why do we allow that to happen?" If you say that, you are going to be attacked. ...

So, I don't have to be pointed at as the root of all evil, as the Neo-Marxist critical race theory does. I don't have to become a minority in my own country, as Joe Biden said would be "a good thing," would be "our strength." No, why actually? ...

You converted to Catholicism approximately a year ago. How has your Catholicism influenced your politics, if at all?
It has influenced my politics in the sense that my faith has become such a huge part of my life, that even more so than before, I feel like it would be completely disingenuous and wrong for me to exclude my faith from my political messaging.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/explain-me-why-we-dont-have-right-exist-eva-vlaardingerbroek-warns-whites-against-massive

More and more I think it will become obvious to people that Catholicism is the only solid, internally consistent intellectual movement on the right.  It is not by coincidence that the Catholics on the Supreme Court stand as a bulwark against the complete fulfillment of jewish terror State in the US.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Kaesekopf

She's been on the right-wing commentary sphere since 2019.

She married yet and started making babies? 

:shrug:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dueSicilie

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 28, 2024, 08:06:55 PMShe's been on the right-wing commentary sphere since 2019.

Yeah the Dutch don't do that

LausTibiChriste

Controlled oppo if there ever was one

She glows brighter than Chernobyl did
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

I thought this was about "That man's" woman who went Argentina with him. Bummer's not.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Heinrich on April 29, 2024, 09:31:52 AMI thought this was about "That man's" woman who went Argentina with him. Bummer's not.

An Austrian painter?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bonaventure on April 29, 2024, 10:41:52 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on April 29, 2024, 09:31:52 AMI thought this was about "That man's" woman who went Argentina with him. Bummer's not.

An Austrian painter?

Took me a while lol
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

There was an article in a London newspaper by a chippy journo with the headline "That Man Again" back in the late 1930's.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

A blond bombshell if ever there was one.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Melkor

Quote from: Greg on April 30, 2024, 05:21:56 PMA blond bombshell if ever there was one.

Her eyes look weird lol
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Greg

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 28, 2024, 08:06:55 PMShe's been on the right-wing commentary sphere since 2019.

She is married.  No babies yet, but can't judge her for that. She seems the type to want babies.  I can see her punditing 8 months pregnant.  In fact it adds to her 'great replacement' brand she spoke about at CPAC.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

james03

The most counter-revolutionary thing you can do is have a lot of babies.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Bonaventure

Quote from: Greg on April 30, 2024, 11:30:19 PM

She is married.  No babies yet, but can't judge her for that. She seems the type to want babies.  I can see her punditing 8 months pregnant.  In fact it adds to her 'great replacement' brand she spoke about at CPAC.
Quote from: james03 on May 01, 2024, 07:26:40 AMThe most counter-revolutionary thing you can do is have a lot of babies.

Is she Catholic?

I suppose we'd have to give her the benefit of the doubt if so, especially if Trad.

We have been married 8 years and only have 1 child, and that took us 6 years of trying. Had a miscarriage early on.

I wanted to have 9 kids. My wife has 9 siblings, my dad had 10.

When I frequented certain trad parishes, others spread rumors about us as to why we didn't have kids yet.

That was very hurtful to my wife.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

james03

QuoteWhen I frequented certain trad parishes, others spread rumors about us as to why we didn't have kids yet.

Yeah, that's s**t.  One of the reasons for Charity is to keep from making an arse out of yourself.

As far as the question, the article says she converted to the Faith:

QuoteYou converted to Catholicism approximately a year ago. How has your Catholicism influenced your politics, if at all?

Heinrich

Quote from: Bonaventure on May 01, 2024, 09:21:44 AM
Quote from: Greg on April 30, 2024, 11:30:19 PM

Quote from: james03 on May 01, 2024, 07:26:40 AMThe most counter-revolutionary thing you can do is have a lot of babies.

Is she Catholic?

I suppose we'd have to give her the benefit of the doubt if so, especially if Trad.

We have been married 8 years and only have 1 child, and that took us 6 years of trying. Had a miscarriage early on.

I wanted to have 9 kids. My wife has 9 siblings, my dad had 10.

When I frequented certain trad parishes, others spread rumors about us as to why we didn't have kids yet.

My pal and his wife are late 30s with three. They've tried. He reports having gotten the ,,trad eye" with only three. That's seriously uncharitable.