Author Topic: Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request  (Read 9880 times)

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Be still and know that I am God
Re: Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2018, 10:46:22 PM »

I should find someone to bump this thread monthly.

I volunteer! I'll set up a reminder for myself to bump it on the first of the month.

:grouphug:
ن
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

“Don’t waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you’ll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master.”– Mother Angelica

Offline Xavier

• "I AM THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION" ~ Our Lady of Lourdes to St. Bernadette, March 25th, 1858.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • O Mary, Conceived without sin, Pray for us.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »
Since it's May next month - Mary crowning month - hope we can have an entrustment to the Immaculata, or a forum consecration to the Sacred Heart through the Immaculate Heart prayer.
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby Offer my whole Life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the suffering of my entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and Priests, for good Priestly vocations, and for all souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept my life Sacrifice and my offerings and give me Your grace that I may persevere obediently until my death." Amen. https://www.avemariamaternostra.com/life-offering-promises.html It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's promises in the link: those who make it seriously will face no Purgatory (promise 5) since they would have completed it here, will have all their loved ones released from Purgatory the day they offer their life with intent to persevere (promise 4), and can save the souls of all their family members in due time by their life offering (promise 3). It will benefit all souls who have ever lived until time's end (promise 2) A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. Inflamed in Large Letters of Love, you will have your name written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary forever (promise 1).

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • We're all special snowflakes
  • Religion: Catholic (SSPX)
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2018, 07:17:25 PM »
This coming Friday will be the First Friday of May. I will post another reminder on Thursday.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2018, 06:06:17 AM »
This coming Friday will be the First Friday of May. I will post another reminder on Thursday.

First Friday Bump!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: dymphna17, Xavier

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2018, 02:46:10 AM »
Thank you for bumping this :)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2018, 05:39:52 AM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of June!

:pray3:

Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

• Contemplare et contemplata aliis tradere
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 10:30:10 AM »
To make the First Friday Devotion, let us prepare …

As we prepare ourselves to worthily celebrate this First Friday, let us think of these things. Let us think of how much Our Lord has loved us – so much so that He gave up His life for us. Let us recall how much He has given of Himself in the Sacrament of His Body and Blood, to renew us, refresh us and to bring us eternal life and nourishment.

Let us think of something else as well.For in the Third Great Apparition to St Margaret Mary, Our Lord states that this incredible gift of the Eucharist is so often rejected – and even despised – by those grown cold in their hearts. Let us not forget this tragedy.

So how do we behave on this First Friday? Do we need confession, to worthily receive His Body and Blood in Holy Communion?

In what mind do we present ourselves for Holy Mass? How do we acknowledge His coming to us, as the Priest utters the words of consecration and Our Lord becomes present on the altar?

Let us look at how we approach the altar, to receive our Blessed Lord in His Sacrament. And once received, how do we express our gratitude?

The Sacred Heart of Jesus appeared to St. Margaret Mary, speaking of the ingratitude we men offer Him, in return for His ardent and passionate love for us. We have been ungrateful regarding His Sacred Heart, which is enflamed with passionate love. For it is, as the Litany of the Sacred Heart states, a ‘Burning furnace of Charity’.

As we begin the First Friday Devotions, let us look to the words of the Sacred Heart when He said:

My Divine Heart, is so inflamed with love for men … that, being unable any longer to contain within Itself the flames of Its burning Charity, It must needs spread them abroad … and manifest Itself to them (mankind) in order to enrich them with the precious treasures which I discover to thee, and which contain graces of sanctification and salvation necessary to withdraw them from the abyss of perdition.

Let us not forget these words of burning love for us and worthily receive Holy Communion each First Friday, being fully aware of all that Our Lord is asking of us, in terms of reparation and gratitude. Let us also be aware of the graces that are bestowed upon those who worthily receive Him in Holy Communion. With all this in mind, let us approach each and every First Friday, reverently, gratefully and with love.

Cor Jesu, fornax ardens caritatis, miserere nobis.

http://corjesusacratissimum.org/introduction-devotion-to-sacred-heart-of-jesus/the-first-friday-devotion-to-the-sacred-heart-of-jesus/
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M, Xavier

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2018, 12:51:47 PM »
Thanks for this, and bump!

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2018, 08:32:21 AM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of July!

:pray3:

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2018, 04:04:14 AM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of August.

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2018, 04:40:34 AM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of September!

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Xavier, PerEvangelicaDicta

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2018, 04:31:43 AM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of October.

The following users thanked this post: MundaCorMeum, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2018, 01:14:39 PM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of November.

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, mikemac, MundaCorMeum, Xavier

Offline Kaesekopf

• Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2018, 05:02:02 PM »
Tomorrow is the First Friday of November.

Thank you, Lynne! 

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2018, 05:05:25 AM »
The First Friday of December is tomorrow! (as late as it could possibly be this month)  :)

The following users thanked this post: Xavier, Christe Eleison