Author Topic: Forum improvements?  (Read 2906 times)

Offline bigbadtrad

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Forum improvements?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2019, 11:05:03 AM »
You want a ton of visits to this forum just post a ton of Catholic news on here and people will discover this place as a news hub. People like to comment on the news. Learn how to use aggregators or hire someone and dump tons of articles on here.

Then add ads on here so it pays for itself if you need to hire someone. Maybe links to purchase things on Amazon.
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2019, 10:52:26 PM »
You want a ton of visits to this forum just post a ton of Catholic news on here and people will discover this place as a news hub. People like to comment on the news. Learn how to use aggregators or hire someone and dump tons of articles on here.

Then add ads on here so it pays for itself if you need to hire someone. Maybe links to purchase things on Amazon.

::)

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

The following users thanked this post: MundaCorMeum

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2019, 10:22:33 AM »
Maybe Kaesekopf should just shut the forum down.  The utter ignorance of some posters, ( See thread: https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=22703.msg482488#new  ) and the "my form of Catholicism is the only true form of Catholicism"  attitude of many posters, gives scandal to others, both inside and outside of the Faith. 

It certainly does not reflect the beauty of the traditional Catholic Faith.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2019, 10:41:29 AM »
Or he should just start banning people. :shrug:
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, mikemac, Lynne