SUV attack

Started by MaximGun, November 22, 2021, 05:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

Driver was a black guy with dreadlocks according to witnesses.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

MaximGun

Nope.  Black guy.

Darrell E. Brooks, black male, late 30s is the suspect in custody in Waukesha.

LausTibiChriste

MaximGun is right, it was a black dude. Details, including his house, are all over Telegram

Guess who had his bail posted anonymously the day Rittenhouse was acquitted?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Elizabeth.2

It's said a Catholic priest and a number of parishioners including children .... Sandra Peterson, Archdiocesan director of something..
:pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

MaximGun

Footage of people getting run over.  Graphic.

clau clau

Refrain:
Lully, lulla,
thou little tiny child,
by by, lully lullay.

O sisters too,
how may we do
for to preserve this day
this poor youngling,
for whom we do sing
by by, lully lullay?

Herod the king,
in his raging,
charged he hath this day
his men of might,
in his own sight,
all young children to slay

That woe is me,
poor child for thee!
and ever morn and day,
for thy parting
neither say nor sing
by by, lully lullay! [Refrain]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CZHHK2WQQ[/yt]

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

clau clau

Good summary of the situation.

Black Nationalist Darrell Brooks Kills Five. Wounds Forty at Waukesha Christmas Parade

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVDbRlTp9K4[/yt]

edit: I particularly liked there bit where he blamed the ZOG media for the chaos.  Tick.

james03

The left always projects.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Miriam_M

Quote from: red solo cup on November 22, 2021, 05:41:45 AM
NYT says white guy.

Possibly because he looks white in the image posted on this page.

clau clau

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 22, 2021, 08:50:29 AM
Quote from: red solo cup on November 22, 2021, 05:41:45 AM
NYT says white guy.

Possibly because he looks white in the image posted on this page.

?

which image ?

edit: (if you mean the video above that's is Styxhexenhammer.  He's just reporting what happened)

GiftOfGod

I don't think this is terrorism or anti-white. This is purely a dumb criminal (wife beater, apparently) that is impulsive and unable to realize that in trying to flee the police that recklessly, he will kill people and go to prison for years. I think there's a genetic basis to this because I have seen too many police videos of certain people (think "ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez' favorite people) who decide to flee or fight (including with a gun) to avoid arrest or even a citation for relatively minor crimes.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 22, 2021, 02:45:31 PM
I don't think this is terrorism or anti-white. This is purely a dumb criminal (wife beater, apparently) that is impulsive and unable to realize that in trying to flee the police that recklessly, he will kill people and go to prison for years. I think there's a genetic basis to this because I have seen too many police videos of certain people (think "ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez' favorite people) who decide to flee or fight (including with a gun) to avoid arrest or even a citation for relatively minor crimes.

You are literally a faggot. And I ain't speaking French for bassoons
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

MaximGun

So a black guy decides to flee the police a few days after, in a town in the same state and it is not related to the Rittenhouse trial?

The perp is a BLM marxist rapper too who has rapped songs about Malcolm X.

It seems unlikely anyone drives through 40 people to escape the police.  Nobody is that stupid.  Clearly a deliberate act of murder given the timing.

You would have to be a liar to believe anything else.

red solo cup

I guess he ran over a woman earlier this month. His baby mama no less. Systemic Racism drove him to it.
non impediti ratione cogitationis