Author Topic: Devil shoes  (Read 776 times)

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Devil shoes
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2021, 07:30:49 PM »
The feature is "ignore". It's not as good as "block" on FB. When one "ignores" someone here, they can still choose to look at the ignored person's posts...

So it is a completely useless tool for women.  Their curious little brains will force them to click.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Melkor

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2021, 07:34:42 PM »
This worries you?
  The shoes?  Not really.  The normalization of open satanism?  Yes, if I cared about this country anymore.

If these shoes were produced 50 years ago, the owners of the company would have been lynched.  Expect to see more and more satanic paraphernalia worn by kids going forward and then an open satanist being elected.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Online diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2021, 04:18:07 AM »
This worries you?
  The shoes?  Not really.  The normalization of open satanism?  Yes, if I cared about this country anymore.

If these shoes were produced 50 years ago, the owners of the company would have been lynched.  Expect to see more and more satanic paraphernalia worn by kids going forward and then an open satanist being elected.

This is exactly the point. 

Also Peta will not shed one tear for human blood only animal blood.  The unborn can be slaughtered for most animal loving vegetarians.  The blood is probably one drop, a tiny amount encased in the air bubble portion of the shoe so I doubt bio hazardous.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Melkor

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2021, 11:03:19 AM »
The feature is "ignore". It's not as good as "block" on FB. When one "ignores" someone here, they can still choose to look at the ignored person's posts...

So it is a completely useless tool for women.  Their curious little brains will force them to click.

If you used the ignore feature yourself, you'd do the same. The ignore feature was designed by men with curious little brains in the first place. To wit:  Biden, "There’s Not A Single Thing A Man Can Do That A Woman Can’t Do As Well Or Better."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 01:12:37 AM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »

Yes.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Feldwebel
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2021, 10:55:14 PM »
Update on the company with the Satan shoes!

1. They did not use a blood bank or an abortuary to obtain blood. Nor did they use much blood in the product. Exactly 6 employees pricked their finger to donate one drop of blood. The drop got mixed with red ink which was inserted into the soles. The red liquid you're seeing isn't blood, it's ink.

2. This is a small private company with few employees who sells online only.  Their prices are high, over $1000. They sold a limited edition of the shoes, exactly 666 pairs, for $1K each.

3. They previously sold Jesus shoes with holy water in the soles which sold out.

4. Nike is suing them for copyright infringement on the swoosh logo and the shoes' resemblance to their products. They want the bootleg shoes withheld, destroyed and payments to Nike made.

God shall not be mocked. May His will prevail.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/28/style/nike-satan-shoes-lil-Nas-x.html

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 01:17:57 AM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Online diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2021, 09:05:58 AM »
so from your post, it IS human blood, it IS NOT  fake news and NOT qanon and it is merchandise for Satan....yeah nothing to see here  :rolleyes:

The following users thanked this post: Melkor

Offline Millennialmom

• Hellebardier
  • My duty is to raise saints.
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2021, 09:40:26 AM »
Looks like Nike is denying they’re doing business with these Nas shoes:
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/nike-denies-involvement-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-containing-human-n1262280

I honestly hadn’t even heard of this so-called “artist” until I heard about him twerking on Satan in a video. Stupid, evil, and Satanic stuff. We don’t own cable. A huge plus because I don’t have my children asking for all the latest toys they’d otherwise see in a commercial.

It’s like anything else that’s evil in terms of media; you avoid it and don’t expose your kids to it. It’a so disturbing that people are okay with it being out there to begin with, though. It continues to get worse.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Melkor

Offline Melkor

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2021, 10:22:46 AM »
 >:(That's the crazy part, people are actually ok with this. I mean, I am sure everyone has heard Old Town Road by Nas; its a hugely popular song. But his new song where he's literally fagging out with Satan? Wow, no outrage or uproar. And the kids who are listening to this gay sh*t are going to be my coworkers and peers. 
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented."

G.K. Chesterton

The following users thanked this post: Millennialmom

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2021, 12:27:18 PM »
Nope, sorry, I've never heard of Old Town Road by Nas before.  Never seen Billy Ray Cyrus dressed in a frilly pink cowboy outfit before either.  Must run in the family.

I doubt Lil Nas X would have sold many of those demonic shoes, let alone all 666 of them already if the main street media hadn't helped him out with the advertising.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline Melkor

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2021, 12:47:06 PM »
It's possible but Myschyf (dunno if I spelled it wrong but honestly don't really care lol) targets a niche crowd of satanists and weirdos. I'm pretty sure the shoes would have sold out regardless of the media coverage. Also don't be sorry you're not missing anything lol.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:57:54 PM by Melkor »
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented."

G.K. Chesterton

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2021, 01:00:25 PM »
Covering my ears.  I don't want to hear any more.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: lauermar, Melkor

Online Gerard

• Feldwebel
  • .. and his raiment became white and glittering
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »
Stuff like this is designed to provoke outrage and therby prove that Christians are uptight and too "serious."   It's obviously not something special that will conjure up Satan and grant power.  There's no intent on "evangelizing" Satanism this way. 

Malachi Martin used to point out that Satanists were the clowns that looked like buffoons that took themselves too seriously.  He said that was a distraction from the Lucifer worshippers who were more malevolent and more consequential.  Like many exorcists he made the distinction that the two names denoted two separate demons. 

I'm reminded by this situation of Elijah and the worshipers of Baal.  Besides showing greater miracles, Elijah was not averse to ridiculing his enemies relentlessly and harshly. 

Catholics (or even Prots) with some pop music and tech chops and a good sense of humor could have a field day.  Take the syrupy song "Christmas Shoes" and change the lyrics into some ridicule of Satan shoes. Or any famous "shoe" song.  Do a fake commercial where a clown has lost his big floppy shoes and uses the Satan sneakers "For when you need to look like a fool and there's no time to change." 

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2021, 05:18:42 PM »
I think Nike got an injunction to stop this weirdness.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.