The Vatican restricts Traditional Latin Mass and private Masses at St. Peter`s

Started by Munera tibi Domine, March 13, 2021, 11:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerboy

Quote from: Prayerful on March 23, 2021, 02:23:32 PM
Ann Barnhardt think the ending of private Masses for now might not be so bad.. Essentially a Fr hearing her confession told her to kill herself, and the usher just shrugged, said there were complaints. Fr Malachi Martin recounted in novelistic form a satanic mass near the Sistine chapel all those years ago, and perhaps an exorcism of the basilica will be needed before it be used again for holy purposes.

I wish I could remember the reference but I do recall a priest being propositioned maybe 70-100 times during 2 days at St. Peter's.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Prayerful on March 23, 2021, 02:23:32 PM
Ann Barnhardt think the ending of private Masses for now might not be so bad.. Essentially a Fr hearing her confession told her to kill herself, and the usher just shrugged, said there were complaints. Fr Malachi Martin recounted in novelistic form a satanic mass near the Sistine chapel all those years ago, and perhaps an exorcism of the basilica will be needed before it be used again for holy purposes.
The facts and legal documents should still be available at Roman Catholic Faithful.  "Agnes" the victim of the US satanic mass took her testimony all the way to the Vatican.
   I've no link, but it was reported by someone maybe 10 years ago that B16 had done some sort of blessing in reparation in a chapel of St. Paul Outside the Wall, which had been abandoned - - does anyone remember this?