Author Topic: My Darling Ann Barnhardt  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: My Darling Ann Barnhardt
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 03:56:15 PM »
Do the Gnostics have a valid priesthood? I looked up a Gnostic mass in California. Set up like TLM.

I thought they use priestesses for that. I might be wrong.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2021, 01:21:33 PM »
This is right down Barnhardt's alley:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:24:16 PM by King Wenceslas »

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, mikemac, Elizabeth.2

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Korporal
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2021, 07:38:27 AM »
It sure is, King Wenceslas.  I can't quite figure out what Anthony Stein means in the end, about the person named Hammond, though - hope more is revealed.

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2021, 01:16:40 PM »
It sure is, King Wenceslas.  I can't quite figure out what Anthony Stein means in the end, about the person named Hammond, though - hope more is revealed.

At around 8:00 minutes into the video Anthony Stein mentions a February 8th Express piece by Clive Hammond.  I found that Express piece by Hammond here.

Pope Benedict fury: Ex-pontiff and traditionalists 'terrified' of liberal modern Francis
Feb 8, 2021
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1394717/pope-benedict-news-pope-francis-christianity-vatican-religion-latest-rome-catholic-spt

Since Feb. 8th Clive Hammond has wrote a couple of other Benedict/Francis articles.
https://www.express.co.uk/search?s=Clive+Hammond&b=1&o=10

There's more, but particularly these two.

Pope Benedict 'pushed' into resignation and 'did not wish to go' as Francis took Vatican
Feb 18, 2021
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1399623/pope-benedict-news-vatican-pope-francis-resignation-catholicism-religion-next-pope-spt

Vatican civil war: Benedict silenced as Cardinal dubbed 'thorn in side to Francis' resigns
Feb 22, 2021
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1401071/christian-news-vatican-pope-benedict-pope-francis-catholic-robert-sarah-italy-rome-spt
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny, Elizabeth.2

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2021, 02:10:20 PM »
This is creepy.
https://www.barnhardt.biz/

I wonder if Francis assisted at a black mass like Bernardin.
They both creep me out. Not as much as Christ's foot backwards.

Francis was wearing that pectoral cross when he came out on the balcony the very day he was inaugurated.

Edit to add this link which is Barnhardt's article about the pectoral cross that Jmartyr originally posted.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/02/10/remember-antipope-bergoglios-creepy-pectoral-cross-well-its-exactly-the-same-cross-worn-by-the-satanist-pedophile-rapist-cardinal-joseph-bernardin/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 02:24:56 PM by mikemac »
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2021, 02:36:07 PM »

It means the Vatican insiders isolated Benedict so much that he became impotent in his job as Vicar of Christ. He saw no purpose in continuing as Vicar of Christ and resigned. He probably said:  What the heck, since I have declining strength due to my age and I can't get anything done, I will just resign and let someone else take over that can deal with this mess. Bergoglio shows up and off we go.

Does this invalidate his resignation? Probably not unless of course he so botched the resignation that it became a heretical resignation. You know, "I am now half a Pope" type of thing. How does God see the resignation? Nobody has gotten a credible golden telephone call from heaven that I have heard of.

Everyone is now alone with God with no credible hierarchy that one can truly trust. Even SSPX is being torn apart with the priests following the vision of +Lefebvre being shown the door or being sent to the outer reaches of the SSPX's realms. Just talked this morning to someone who knows what is going on in the society. It is not what they say, it is what they do. The purge is quietly on going.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 03:13:11 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Korporal
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2021, 04:03:21 PM »
Mike, thank you for this trove of info- I never read the Express, is Hammon considered legit?

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2021, 05:59:54 PM »
This is creepy.

Francis was wearing that pectoral cross when he came out on the balcony the very day he was inaugurated.

Interesting. It suggests the Bernardin pectoral cross is singularly significant to Francis, which means something I don't want to know too much about, it could suggest he tries to model himself after Bernardin.  :vomit:

Benedict wasn't so bad considering those who appear to detest him. Benedict did have his JP2 moments, but overall, he tried to improve things according to his understanding. The Assisi meeting was put on a somewhat Catholic footing.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 06:08:08 PM by Prayerful »
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2021, 06:00:03 PM »
Mike, thank you for this trove of info- I never read the Express, is Hammon considered legit?

Your welcome Elizabeth.  I don't know about Clive Hammond, I never heard of him before the Anthony Stein video.  I had a problem with those Express pages this morning though.  They were stalling on me.

Edit to add, Anthony Stein must think Clive Hammond is legit, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned him in his video.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 11:39:38 PM by mikemac »

Source

Offline MaximGun

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2021, 02:47:18 AM »
Defending Ratzinger is like polishing windows on the Titanic that he just crashed into a iceberg with no attempt to reverse engines.

He is the Captain Francesco Schettino of the Church.

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2021, 12:41:13 PM »
Defending Ratzinger is like polishing windows on the Titanic that he just crashed into a iceberg with no attempt to reverse engines.

He is the Captain Francesco Schettino of the Church.

They have all been modernists to some extent.  But who would you sooner deal with, the Pope that issued the motu proprio Summorum Pontificum, or the one that wears that weird pectoral cross.  We should be grateful for the Summorum Pontificum.

Source

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2021, 01:02:12 PM »
This is creepy.

Interesting. It suggests the Bernardin pectoral cross is singularly significant to Francis, which means something I don't want to know too much about, it could suggest he tries to model himself after Bernardin.  :vomit:

Benedict wasn't so bad considering those who appear to detest him. Benedict did have his JP2 moments, but overall, he tried to improve things according to his understanding. The Assisi meeting was put on a somewhat Catholic footing.

Yeah, if you do a search for 'Pope Francis' and look at images it will show that he is wearing that weird pectoral cross in most of the images.  It certainly is creepy.

Source

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
    • The Okie Traditionalist Blog
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2021, 02:09:57 PM »
I've been following Anne Barnhardt for a while but I find the podcasts a bit depressing. She has the tendency to go off on these rants where all the outcomes are just downright awful.

My take is some trad men (me included) were taken in, perhaps unconsciously, by a little spunky angry woman using her quirky sex appeal, ranting more like a man would.  I appreciate her efforts, but I think she uses her sex appeal to draw in men (and more donations).  She did after all make a lot of $ in marketing and sales before becoming a “professional Catholic.”

From her blog:

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Korporal
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2021, 02:48:23 PM »
That's my darling!   ;D

Offline Gardener

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2021, 05:21:08 PM »
I dunno that I would say she has "sex appeal". And even if she did, it would be hard to simply capitalize on that for long. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not some cutesy Texan stay at home mom with a vlog blathering about nothing and keeping viewers cus of how she looks. At some point content matters, and Barnhardt doesn't pull punches - not that I agree with everything she says, but a good bit of it is just common sense once one sits down and thinks about it.

I cannot recall the last time she posted a picture, and even in her latest videos (old at this point) she dresses rather conservatively and almost grandma-like. Reminds me more of the fundamentalist evangelicals I'd see in Aldi in Oklahoma than any sort of style one might consider "sexy".

Her previous job was livestock and commodities brokerage. Essentially, buying and selling in futures on cattle, grain, etc. Not really marketing or sales. But that did set her up to understand a variety of topics (economics, teaching people, etc.), which is rare amongst a lot of Trad commentators.

Her product, if one had to call it that, is simply saying it as she sees it. She has a few books of collected essays, but is adamant that her content is to be distributed at will and without copyright otherwise.

If I had one gripe, it would be this: She abandoned America for Italy. For all the stand and be ready to fight talk she had early on, she should have stayed.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny