Author Topic: Inauguration propaganda  (Read 1006 times)

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Inauguration propaganda
« on: January 14, 2021, 08:46:41 AM »
This is something out of 1984 or Atlas Shrugged:

The inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will conclude with a star-studded primetime special. The “Celebrating America” program will be carried live by ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and online from 8:30 to 10 p.m. ET/PT on Wednesday, Jan. 20.

I just enjoy the comedic value myself.  Kamala is not American, the (((people))) funding and organizing this spectacle are not American, and the performers are not Americans.  Americans are Christian.  So whatever they celebrate, it's not America, especially their filthy songs and oversexed dancing.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Michael Wilson, lauermar

Offline Tennessean

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Christian
Re: Inauguration propaganda
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 11:32:43 AM »
More like "Celebrating the Gay Disco"

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, Heinrich, maryslittlegarden, Michael Wilson, lauermar, clau clau

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Korporal
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 11:48:04 AM »
You've all probably seen that 1984 is the top seller on Amazon.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Michael Wilson, TradGranny

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 12:31:37 PM »
Check out the preparations. Washington looks like a ghost town. I laugh at my thought of an emergency siren going off before The Purge begins. I've never seen an inauguration like this before. It is an abomination of desolation. All bars, stores, hotels and restaurants are closed. The entertainers will be performing elsewhere and streamed in. It will be only him and his cronies. No parades.

It would be fitting if Biden plays to an empty or minimalist audience. All his campaign rallies were like that. He does not deserve the honor normally accorded to a legitimately elected POTUS. He's an empty suit.

https://rumble.com/vcvjm9-washington-d.c.-on-lockdown-ahead-on-inauguration.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 01:05:00 PM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 04:25:59 PM »
The staging of the event, with 25,000 troops, and no one goes in or out without being checked for metal, is intended to further the lie that Trump supporters are violent.

How convenient for Kamela if another false flag is staged, with her buddy Biden being taken out and another incident being blamed on a Trump supporter.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Miriam_M

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Korporal
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 07:17:21 PM »
Had to go suss things out downtown today....and it was grim around the no-go areas with all the sandy hued Hummers and guns, and barricades.  Soldiers everywhere. They are closing off all the bridges, and jamming cell communications.  Traffic just crazy everywhere, so I assume everyone else had the same idea.

I am still in the Bargaining/Denial Phase

The following users thanked this post: lauermar

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
    • The Okie Traditionalist Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 07:25:56 PM »
I am still in the Bargaining/Denial Phase

I was also until being corrected, it turns out providentially, by Kaesekopf a few days ago, suggesting I’m “delusional” falling for “Qanon faggotry” for suggesting Trump should still invoke the IA, and posting that video by General McInerney about the laptop, etc.  When your own turn on you, while 99.999999% of Americans wouldn’t get out of their recliners to do Jack, then you know it’s time to tap out.  Time to accept and grieve the death of the democratic Republic. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:30:17 PM by christulsa »

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »
I for one welcome our new illustrious President, Doug Emhoff.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 09:24:44 PM »
The great Senator Lankford (R) of Oklahoma apologizes to BLM for casting doubt on the election results.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/534376-gop-sen-lankford-apologizes-to-black-constituents-for-opposing-election?amp

On 1/5 I emailed him asking him to stop the steal.  On 1/7 he emailed his constituents blaming the failed objections to the fraud on 1/6 on "the riot."  I emailed him back saying he is a traitor.  And now he's apologizing to the Left.

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 10:07:21 PM »
Too bad we can't ask BLM to pay him a visit with the guillotine model outside his house. That's what they did to Jeff Bezos.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2021, 10:32:45 PM »
Too bad we can't ask BLM to pay him a visit with the guillotine model outside his house. That's what they did to Jeff Bezos.

Hadn't heard about this, had to look it up.  Crazy.  The sense of entitlement.  We have a few AA posters here, but I will say that black attitude is getting worse in my experience.  This angry retaliatory attitude, most of the time entirely unprovoked and undeserved.  They act like slave owners, and the whites who come across their path are in that moment their slaves.  03 put it rightly, when certain minorities are on a global scale committing crime and showing hatred of whites and conservatives, we have no choice but to hold them in suspicion until they should prove they are not like their group.

Re Bezos and Amazon.  I cancelled Netflix a while back, but am now considering cancelling Amazon too, which is a hard choice.  We order a lot online, and Amazon has a huge database of really good movies and documentaries.  But they cracked down on Parler.  And are taking over a lot of the market like google.   They bought Wholefoods, for example.  An Amazon driver told me he heard Amazon is planning on opening Amazon department stores like Walmart but selling returned items.  You'll pull into the gas station, and odds are you'll see at least a couple Amazon delivery vans gassing up. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:37:13 PM by christulsa »

Offline lauermar

• Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 11:40:54 AM »
What bothers me is their narcissism. America has a mixture of people from all nations, creeds and races. Every nationality and religion has experienced some persecution, especially Catholics. BLM acts as if they alone deserve reparations. Well, where's the reparations for Jews? The September 11 families?

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2021, 12:48:06 PM »
What bothers me is their narcissism. America has a mixture of people from all nations, creeds and races. Every nationality and religion has experienced some persecution, especially Catholics. BLM acts as if they alone deserve reparations. Well, where's the reparations for Jews? The September 11 families?

When did they suffer(in the US)?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: abc123

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Don't drink the kool-aid
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2021, 01:24:16 PM »
Check out the preparations. Washington looks like a ghost town. I laugh at my thought of an emergency siren going off before The Purge begins. I've never seen an inauguration like this before. It is an abomination of desolation. All bars, stores, hotels and restaurants are closed. The entertainers will be performing elsewhere and streamed in. It will be only him and his cronies. No parades.

It would be fitting if Biden plays to an empty or minimalist audience. All his campaign rallies were like that. He does not deserve the honor normally accorded to a legitimately elected POTUS. He's an empty suit.

https://rumble.com/vcvjm9-washington-d.c.-on-lockdown-ahead-on-inauguration.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

The first 15 seconds says it all.
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

"Our help is in the name of the Lord"

Offline christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 03:02:08 PM »
Think about it.  Inaugurating the first president of the Communists States of America, surrounded by tanks and thousands of troops.  Like you’d see at a mass patriotic ceremony in Beijing.  Forced, fake, and lifeless.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson