Author Topic: Is this how the guns are taken?  (Read 311 times)

Offline MaximGun

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Is this how the guns are taken?
« on: January 12, 2021, 05:08:48 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/warning-not-attend-armed-protests-state-capitols-inauguration-possible-sinister-plot-hatched-radical-left-take-away-gun-rights/

Got me thinking, especially reading the comments.

Find a militia group (preferably where the leaders have criminal records) and arrive to disarm it using tear gas, stun grenades, overwhelming force.  They fight back, all killed by SWAT.  A few SWAT are killed in gun battles. Manipulate the media, suppress the fake news from the conservatives.  Show the high capacity magazines, bump stocks, shelves of ammo and plans (fake) to murder schoolchildren.  Fake the evidence as needed.  Show handsome dead swat members and their all American blond crying widow and fatherless children.  Label all other similar gun nuts "terrorists" but say people with "reasonable guns, such as hand guns for home defence and hunting rifles can keep them.  Encourage neighbours to report people who own assault rifles or more than 2 guns.  Take their guns, as unreasonable, show history of their tweets, faked if necessary, reward neighhours for whistleblowing.  Then take all guns of people who have threatened violence in Tweets in the last 15 years....

Finally take hand guns away saying that there has been so much violence that anyone still keeping a handgun has terrorist sympathies.  Drip, drip, drip all the guns are removed.

Eventually only democrat criminals in the ghetto have guns.

On display in the comments here is that the "conservatives" will never find "the right moment" to rise up and push back.  Nobody ever does.  Every victorious decision to march to war was risky at the time it was made and the war could have been lost.  Every oppression or genocide in history was a civil war unfought or fought too late and as a result lost.

They are not inalienable rights if your own side is telling you to not use them for fear of unjust reprisal.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:46:46 AM by MaximGun »

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Is this how the guns are taken?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:10:24 PM »
Ammo Tax.

Roberts already ruled that Obamacare was a tax, so legal.  $10./round ammo tax is what they will eventually go with.  After Thomas or Alito die, they'll then ban guns outright.

But you bring up a point.  Expect some sort of crisis over guns (school shooting/ "militia" violence) to be reported on after Biden swears in.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 12:22:45 PM »
I would invite everyone to see my 2021 prediction.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 01:12:58 AM »

A false flag that will wrench the nation, similar to that of 9/11. "Culprits" will be white, Christian family men.

I won't say your prediction is that correct. More like Trumptards bumbling into a trap of their own making with a leftard idiot radicalized young black male stage managing the disaster.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 01:14:31 AM by King Wenceslas »

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 01:36:51 AM »
TheGatewayPundit.com reported on January 11, 2021 :

by Jim Hoft

WARNING! There are several armed protests at state capitols across the country before inaugural ceremonies next week.

WE ARE URGING YOU NOT TO ATTEND!

WE BELIEVE THIS IS LIKELY A SINISTER ATTEMPT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS! (Ed. No plot. Just Trumptards doing stupid things.)

At least some people are waking up to the threat and the loss of gun rights.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 01:39:58 AM by King Wenceslas »

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 10:58:12 AM »

A false flag that will wrench the nation, similar to that of 9/11. "Culprits" will be white, Christian family men.

I won't say your prediction is that correct. More like Trumptards bumbling into a trap of their own making with a leftard idiot radicalized young black male stage managing the disaster.

And I would say you context is way off apropos the OP.

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2021, 02:03:37 PM »
The NRA is bankrupt due to the malfeasance of the senior leadership. Biden is using that as an opportunity to banish the organization permanently.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 02:05:44 PM by lauermar »
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)