Are wild conspiracy theories done on purpose?...to discredit those who are awake

Started by diaduit, January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

Internet lighting up on
Pope Francis arrested on child molestation charges
Italy but particularly the Vatican gone dark
Internet in relation to Italy gone dark
Nancy Pelosi laptop being stolen
Trump is being moved around different parts of the US and is about to launch an insurrection.

I mean I hate the term conspiracy theorist because a lot of what is labelled CT is actually evil trying to hide the truth but its just gone bananas especially with the Vatican (even Kate Hopkins has it on her twitter feed).

I don't believe for a second that Pelosi laptop was stolen, if it was then someone would be leaking her vile crap all over the internet.  I am seeing people on my fb friends getting all hyped up over this stuff.

I truly believe the Lord is telling us to rely on no one but HIM and he is removing distractions all the time. The NWO is coming, one world government is going to happen and we should keep our eyes on Heaven while we try to fight it but not on Trump or Pence or Putin or whomever comes along with a whiff of conservatism. 

Gerard

NWO?

One World Government? 

Aren't those crackpot conspiracy theories? 

;)

Part of disinformation is having a "consensus cracker" a person that agrees most of the way and then either disputes a point or two or adds some wild additions. 

The "breach" of the Capitol looked to me, like a useless exercise unless it was distracting or allowing something else from happening. 

I go by plausibility and look for reasonable connections in events.   Pelosi and Schumer's laptops being stolen along with other devices is supported by the comments of Gen Tom McIntyre who said multiple operations were going on.  Pelosi's utterly bizarre behavior about Impeachment and 25th amendment is consistent with someone suddenly having something at risk. 

UFO's?  Time Travel?  Space Wars going on between Mercury and Venus?  Unless I were to see something jaw-droppingly real, I leave that to my enjoyment of Fantasy and SciFi. 

Satanic Rituals?  Child trafficking? Possession?  Adrenochrome?  Blackmail? Corruption?  All possible.  So that goes on the "maybe" shelf. 

Anyone who claims to confidently know it all is not to be trusted in my book.  Anybody who dismisses everything with a wave of the hand and a sneer is an idiot in my book.   

diaduit

Quote from: Gerard on January 11, 2021, 10:21:08 AM
NWO?

One World Government? 

;)

Part of disinformation is having a "consensus cracker" a person that agrees most of the way and then either disputes a point or two or adds some wild additions. 

The "breach" of the Capitol looked to me, like a useless exercise unless it was distracting or allowing something else from happening. 

I go by plausibility and look for reasonable connections in events.   Pelosi and Schumer's laptops being stolen along with other devices is supported by the comments of Gen Tom McIntyre who said multiple operations were going on.  Pelosi's utterly bizarre behavior about Impeachment and 25th amendment is consistent with someone suddenly having something at risk. 

UFO's?  Time Travel?  Space Wars going on between Mercury and Venus?  Unless I were to see something jaw-droppingly real, I leave that to my enjoyment of Fantasy and SciFi. 

Satanic Rituals?  Child trafficking? Possession?  Adrenochrome?  Blackmail? Corruption?  All possible.  So that goes on the "maybe" shelf. 

Anyone who claims to confidently know it all is not to be trusted in my book.  Anybody who dismisses everything with a wave of the hand and a sneer is an idiot in my book.

I'm neither of those.

martin88nyc

no one will ever know the truth nor reveal it. Truths and half truths mixed with lies and complete absurdities. All to draw us into the cesspool of misinformation. This is what the father of lies does all the time. This is his specialty.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

christulsa

Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM
I don't believe for a second that Pelosi laptop was stolen, if it was then someone would be leaking her vile crap all over the internet. 

They might be using it for other purposes, as already discussed, or still analyzing it.  It comes down to the credibility of General McInerney.   How much of what he (and Flynn) is putting out there is his own conspiracy theory vs. what he knows first hand?  How do you determine when a man of his reputation and background, as a retired high ranking general in the know, is just theorizing vs telling the truth?  Because he ISN'T claiming the taking of the laptop is a theory, but a fact, just as he did with the CIA operation in Frankfurt using Dominion to manipulate votes.  He claimed it as a fact.  So either a) he is lying, b) he is crazy, or c) he is telling the truth.

Prayerful

Nancy Pelosi's laptop could be in someone's possession, and that someone is seeking something worth his time. I think neither Sen Pelosi nor whoever might have it, would have any interest in confirming anything.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

christulsa

Quote from: Prayerful on January 11, 2021, 01:23:55 PM
Nancy Pelosi's laptop could be in someone's possession, and that someone is seeking something worth his time. I think neither Sen Pelosi nor whoever might have it, would have any interest in confirming anything.

What do you make of General McInerney?  He seems very credible to me, albeit vulnerable to possible senility due to age, and being a Fox news celebrity.

Miriam_M

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 11, 2021, 01:16:01 PM
no one will ever know the truth nor reveal it. Truths and half truths mixed with lies and complete absurdities. All to draw us into the cesspool of misinformation. This is what the father of lies does all the time. This is his specialty.

Thank you, Martin.  I have missed you.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 01:47:09 PM

What do you make of General McInerney?  He seems very credible to me, albeit vulnerable to possible senility due to age, and being a Fox news celebrity.

He didn't come off as being very credible to me as far as Pelosi's laptop. When he starting talking about it I started to see a tin foil hat on his head.

christulsa

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 11, 2021, 01:57:36 PM
Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 01:47:09 PM

He didn't come off as being very credible to me as far as Pelosi's laptop. When he starting talking about it I started to see a tin foil hat on his head.

He says "I've seen the laptop the special forces took out."  He slowed down his speech and made that statement very soberly.  Either he's lying or telling the truth.  No tin foil hat.

Start at Time 17:12.

Lynne

Quote from: Miriam_M on January 11, 2021, 01:50:30 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 11, 2021, 01:16:01 PM

Thank you, Martin.  I have missed you.

Yes, me too.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

TradGranny

Quote from: christulsa on January 11, 2021, 01:17:14 PM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 08:18:11 AM
I don't believe for a second that Pelosi laptop was stolen, if it was then someone would be leaking her vile crap all over the internet. 

They might be using it for other purposes, as already discussed, or still analyzing it.  It comes down to the credibility of General McInerney.   How much of what he (and Flynn) is putting out there is his own conspiracy theory vs. what he knows first hand?  How do you determine when a man of his reputation and background, as a retired high ranking general in the know, is just theorizing vs telling the truth?  Because he ISN'T claiming the taking of the laptop is a theory, but a fact, just as he did with the CIA operation in Frankfurt using Dominion to manipulate votes.  He claimed it as a fact.  So either a) he is lying, b) he is crazy, or c) he is telling the truth.

IMHO General McInerney is telling the truth. In watching the video, you can see him thinking about what he is able to say and what he is not yet able to say.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

TradGranny

Quote from: Gerard on January 11, 2021, 10:21:08 AM
NWO?

One World Government? 

;)

Satanic Rituals?  Child trafficking? Possession?  Adrenochrome?  Blackmail? Corruption?  All possible.  So that goes on the "maybe" shelf

From our Catholic faith, we know that possession is real. We know that satan exists. In fact, as C.S. Lewis pointed out, the enemy's greatest lie is that it does not exist.

Some things on the "maybe" shelf can be further examined. If you do a deep dive into research on Pizzagate and Jeffrey Epstein (some of which has now disappeared), we do know that child-trafficking and blackmail are real. Also multiple predators have been convicted of multi-perpetrator, multi-victim abuse aka satanic ritual abuse.

Everyone has a different "maybe" shelf, which is not related to lack of facts, but rather to an unwillingness to find out.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Heinrich

What are some historical events that we are not allowed to debate? Or are even de jure unlawful in some countries.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

King Wenceslas

Ok, I will bite.

Here is a wild conspiracy theory, tin foil hat and all: Who stood to gain the most for allowing the demonstrators into the Capitol Building?

You only get one teensy weensy guess.