Author Topic: Capitol stormed by protestors  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Capitol stormed by protestors
« on: January 06, 2021, 04:37:38 PM »
I’m watching this on the news, and I’m horrified. I never thought I’d see the day when something like this happened.
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

Offline MaximGun

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Re: Capitol stormed by protestors
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 05:35:51 PM »
I agree.

I have never seen so many patriots in that chamber.  Nobody alive has.

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Críostóir, Lynne, Padraig

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 06:47:30 PM »
All over facebook,

The lad with the horned fur is a regular BLM and the yellow sweatshirt is too...the third little skanky with the red flag has a journalist pass around his neck stamped by Capital hill......its a false flag.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 07:00:03 PM »
It looks like there are three views of who the people were.

Maximgun think that they were patriots.
diadult thinks that they were false flaggers.
I think that they are criminals/nutters.

I think that Maximgun's view can be ruled out because Trump said today that he backs the Capitol Police and that everyone should "go home".

Offline Lambda Phage

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 07:02:11 PM »
All over facebook,

The lad with the horned fur is a regular BLM and the yellow sweatshirt is too...the third little skanky with the red flag has a journalist pass around his neck stamped by Capital hill......its a false flag.

So.... 3 people make it a false flag?

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 07:04:41 PM »
All over facebook,

So.... 3 people make it a false flag?

It could. The three could be agents provacatuer who incite the patriots/nutters/criminals to riot.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 07:08:29 PM »
It's hard for me to believe that today's "storming" was mostly pro-Trumpers. I'm looking at their actions, their dress, etc. Not in keeping with the kinds of people typically at Trump rallies over the last year and even since the election.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden, Lynne, TradGranny

Offline Lambda Phage

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:16:51 PM »
It's hard for me to believe that today's "storming" was mostly pro-Trumpers. I'm looking at their actions, their dress, etc. Not in keeping with the kinds of people typically at Trump rallies over the last year and even since the election.

I dunno man. That was a lot of people. Mobs are dangerous things. People are fed up, we're beyond dialogue. We don't speak the same language, we don't think in the same terms, we don't live in the same worlds. There's nothing left but to fight. We're two different nations in one nation. If that wasn't clear before today it's clear now.

I'd storm it, if I was there. Plenty of pro-Trumpers would I bet.

If we're gonna get all conspiratorial, I'll try my hand at it too just for fun. Trump learned two things today.

1. We can take the capitol.

2. Pence is a ******* faggot and traitor.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:21:17 PM by Lambda Phage »

The following users thanked this post: Graham

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 07:18:38 PM »
People are fed up, we're beyond dialogue. We don't speak the same language, we don't think in the same terms, we don't live in the same worlds. There's nothing left but to fight. We're two different nations in one nation. If that wasn't clear before today it's clear now.

And you might have gotten shot. What purpose would that have served you, your family, your movement, or your nation?

Offline Lambda Phage

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 07:20:30 PM »
I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, clau clau

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 07:21:51 PM »
All over facebook,

No BLMer (an image has him at a BLM march) would have a US flag painted face.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 07:23:04 PM »
People are fed up, we're beyond dialogue. We don't speak the same language, we don't think in the same terms, we don't live in the same worlds. There's nothing left but to fight. We're two different nations in one nation. If that wasn't clear before today it's clear now.

And you might have gotten shot. What purpose would that have served you, your family, your movement, or your nation?
I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Being asked hard-hitting questions has that effect.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 07:29:53 PM »
Michael Hoffman's take:

If, as he says security was lax, it jives well with the false flag orchestration.

https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2021/01/trumps-january-6-gift-to-deep-state.html
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline OzarkCatholic

• Korporal
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 07:55:04 PM »
Dude with hand tattoo... tattoo is not a hammer and sickle, it's a 'outsider' symbol from the video game, dishonered.

Best to be properly informed vs spreading misinformation.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 07:57:12 PM »

I dunno man. That was a lot of people. Mobs are dangerous things. People are fed up, we're beyond dialogue. We don't speak the same language, we don't think in the same terms, we don't live in the same worlds. There's nothing left but to fight. We're two different nations in one nation. If that wasn't clear before today it's clear now.

If we're gonna get all conspiratorial, I'll try my hand at it too just for fun. Trump learned two things today.

I'm referring to the particular rioters, not the thousands of protesters gathered en masse, calmly, earlier in the day.  The rioters were a minority and went off on their own, but i.m.o. it was pre-planned infiltration by antifa/BLM, whatever their costumes and face-paint were.  Yes, the earlier crowd was righteously angry (as angry as you and I), but no one had recommended violence, and all were surprised to see it.

When you see people with dread locks and antifa head-to-toe black bodysuits with those characteristic rounded hoods around their faces -- watching them break glass and commit multiple acts of aggression -- that appearance does not jive with the appearance of Trump supporters, today or any other day. I think the radical left infiltrated to discredit Trump and his 74 million+ supporters.

By the way, some day, i.m.o., it will be discovered that some GA voters were actually paid to vote Democratic.  It couldn't be assured any other way, and the Dems had plenty of time to plan that phase of the operation (two months).  Huge Dem party money poured into GA, previous to the "election" but especially beginning Nov. 4.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, diaduit, TradGranny