Author Topic: Portuguese Nurse Dies Suddenly After Receiving COVID Vaccine  (Read 669 times)

Offline Mother Love Bone

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Catholic
Portuguese Nurse Dies Suddenly After Receiving COVID Vaccine
« on: January 06, 2021, 10:38:58 AM »
http://www.renegadetribune.com/portuguese-nurse-dies-suddenly-after-receiving-covid-vaccine/

The latest suspicious death to occur days (or, in some cases, even hours) after a patient received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine has surfaced in Portugal, where a pediatric surgery assistant in Porto (who was reportedly in “perfect health” when she received her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine) has died suddenly.

Health authorities are investigating the death. Meanwhile, scientists from around the world continue to criticize the European Union for its comparatively sluggish vaccine rollout, which only began on an emergency basis little more than one week ago.

The patient was identified on Monday as Sonia Azevedo, 41, a mother of two who worked as a surgical assistant at the Instituto Portugues de Oncologia, a cancer hospital in Porto. She was among the 538 healthcare workers at IPO who received their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine last Wednesday. Azevedo had dinner with her family on New Year’s Eve, but was found dead in her bed the following morning.

The patient was identified on Monday as Sonia Azevedo, 41, a mother of two who worked as a surgical assistant at the Instituto Portugues de Oncologia, a cancer hospital in Porto. She was among the 538 healthcare workers at IPO who received their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine last Wednesday. Azevedo had dinner with her family on New Year’s Eve, but was found dead in her bed the following morning.

Now her family members are demanding answers about the circumstances of her death, RT reports.

“I want to know what caused my daughter’s death” her father Abilio told the Portuguese tabloid Orreio da Manha. He described her as a “well and happy” person who “never drank alcohol, didn’t eat anything special or out of the ordinary.”

Azevedo was so proud to be among the first to receive the vaccine, she changed her Facebook profile picture to reflect that. “Covid-19 vaccinated,” she wrote under a selfie with her face mask on. “We don’t know what happened.

It all happened quickly and with no explanation,” Azevedo’s daughter Vania Figueiredo told the paper. “I didn’t notice anything different in my mother. She was fine. She just said that the area where she had been vaccinated hurt, but that’s normal…”

Portugal, which has a population of around 10 million, has so far reported more than 427K cases and over 7.1K deaths due to COVID. While Germany is leading the EU in vaccinations, Portugal is lagging behind even Argentina, according to data provided by Bloomberg.

What they don’t tell you is that many among the first wave of individuals designated to receive the vaccine have been turning it down, including many health care workers like Azevedo.

This article originally appeared on Zero Hedge.

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
Re: Portuguese Nurse Dies Suddenly After Receiving COVID Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 12:12:25 PM »
also appeared in Daily Mail UK

Well we'll see how Goggy is in two days!!

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 04:17:22 PM »
Two died in Israel after getting the vaccine.

Two died in Switzerland after getting the vaccine.

A doctor got covid after getting the vaccine.

And a nurse got covid after getting the vaccine.

There are rumours that a nurse in Alabama died after getting the vaccine but they are saying that is false.

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:22:54 PM »

I'm fine with dying as I am a Catholic in a State of Grace and nobody is relying on my financial support. I am surrounded by pagans and heretics going to Hell in front of my very own eyes. The dying part is easy, it's the everlasting hellfire that is the hard part.

There are rumours that a nurse in Alabama died after getting the vaccine but they are saying that is false.

16,000,000 COVID vaccinations administered so far and this is all you've got?

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 05:58:09 PM »

I'm fine with dying as I am a Catholic in a State of Grace and nobody is relying on my financial support. I am surrounded by pagans and heretics going to Hell in front of my very own eyes. The dying part is easy, it's the everlasting hellfire that is the hard part.

Why did you take the vaccine if you're ok with dying!!!

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 06:19:41 PM »
There another c. 40 yo nurse, US based, a social media fiend, gone radio silent. These vaxes are poisonous junk. I'm not anti-vax, but this is part of a fraud.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 06:37:47 PM »

I'm a supervisor. I wanted all of my employees to get vaccinated. Nothing makes employees more motivated than seeing their boss leading from the front. So I got the vaccine in front of them during a shift-change meeting. I asked them to join me. All of them lined up. Now I can put that on my resume to get promoted again.

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 06:45:57 PM »

I'm a supervisor. I wanted all of my employees to get vaccinated. Nothing makes employees more motivated than seeing their boss leading from the front. So I got the vaccine in front of them during a shift-change meeting. I asked them to join me. All of them lined up. Now I can put that on my resume to get promoted again.

Seriously Kaeskopf....goggy has a massive spoon and he's stirring here all the time.......

I hope you all choose not to engage...he wants a round of posts now such as ' how could you lead your staff into taking this dangerous vaccine and its moral culpability'....

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 06:51:29 PM »

Seriously Kaeskopf....goggy has a massive spoon and he's stirring here all the time.......

I hope you all choose not to engage...he wants a round of posts now such as ' how could you lead your staff into taking this dangerous vaccine and its moral culpability'....

::) First you were whining "how could you jump the line" ahead of vulnerable old people. Once I answered, then you started claiming that the vaccine is dangerous. I pointed out that statistically, it is not. Then you ask why I would get vaccinated and complain about my answer.

I'm OK engaging with your effeminate style of argumentation but I'd like to point out to everyone how you argue.

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 06:58:56 PM »

That guy is a supervisor and I'm the Emperor of Mars.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 07:03:10 PM »

That guy is a supervisor and I'm the Emperor of Mars.

Believe what you want. I'm climbing the ladder thanks to applying the principles of Leadership 101. Too bad you couldn't do it in this life.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:59:53 PM by GiftOfGod »

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »
ITs not whining, its just my spoon is just as big as yours and I enjoy stirring you.

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 08:01:11 PM »

ITs not whining, its just my spoon is just as big as yours and I enjoy stirring you.

Thanks for admitting to what you were accusing me of doing.