Author Topic: GTD: Getting Things Done brand of productivity methodology  (Read 604 times)

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: GTD: Getting Things Done brand of productivity methodology
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »
I've used GAT brand of productivity in the past; getaroundtoit.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, MundaCorMeum

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: GTD: Getting Things Done brand of productivity methodology
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2020, 01:27:12 AM »
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/round_tuit

..And I must have got a round tuit at the 1964 World's Fair in New York - my family really went there.

I haven't seen it and I think I need it!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 01:29:44 AM by Non Nobis »
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Lynne