Author Topic: Prophecies of Our Lady Re FSSP?  (Read 348 times)

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
Prophecies of Our Lady Re FSSP?
« on: October 18, 2020, 03:37:23 PM »
So today my priest preached regarding apparitions of our lady at Wigratzbad where an old German lady was told by our lady:

• that the church would face a grave crisis like none before
  • that an order would be founded at Wigratzbad to combat this
  • and that the majority of the priests of that order would be martyred

I had never heard of this before and after doing some googling found this http://www.divinemysteries.info/our-lady-of-victory-wigratzbad-germany-1919-and-1938/ Nothing on that page in relation to said claims though.

Our priest stated that this clearly referred to the FSSP, if its true why haven't the FSSP made a bigger deal out of this? Also, I am a little sceptical when nothing similar has been claimed by the SSPX (or at least I don't think so). Given that the FSSP wouldn't even exist without ABL, it seems a little odd...

Anyone else heard about/know anything about this?

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Re: Prophecies of Our Lady Re FSSP?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 03:51:43 PM »
Seems that the first two parts have already happened.  So no prophecy there.

And the 3rd part seems unlikely.  A majority of priests martyred?

They cannot even stand up to faggots in the church.  You think that a MAJORITY are going to be martyred?

Unlikely.  Maybe 3%

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, maryslittlegarden, Michael Wilson, KonservativerKatholik

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 03:55:13 PM »

http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_apparitions/approved_apparitions/wigratzbad/

https://www.oclarim.com.mo/en/2017/03/31/wigratzbad-germany-marian-apparitions-11/

Antonie Radler (20) contracted the Spanish Influenza in 1919 and was gravely ill.  Her mother prayed desperately to the Blessed Virgin for help.  Suddenly, Blessed Virgin appeared at her bedside and laid her hands upon the young victim.  Antonie was instantly healed.

Fully recovered, Antonie was working one day in her father’s butcher shop when the Gestapo arrived and ordered her to replace the painting of the Virgin on the wall with that of Adolf Hitler. She was also ordered to salute him in the Nazi fashion, saying, “Hail Hitler.” Antonie refused and barely escaped several attempts upon her life.  She always maintained that her Guardian Angel – in the form of a mysterious cyclist – protected her.

The parents were so delighted with her escape from harm that they erected a small Lourdes grotto in their garden.  It was blessed on October 11, 1936, the feast day for the Maternity of Mary.  A month later, while praying before the statue, Antonie saw Blessed Mary smile sweetly and then heard the words, “O Beloved Lady of Victory, conceived without sin, pray for us.”

Then, on December 15, 1936, while praying at the Lourdes grotto in their garden, while reciting the third sorrowful mystery of the Rosary, Antonie heard an “angelic chorus” singing these words,

“O Mary!  Immaculate, conceived without sin.  Beloved Lady of Victory, pray for us.”

A second appearance of the Blessed Virgin happened to a young girl named Cecilia Geyer on February 22, 1938.  It was about 6:30 a.m. when Cecilia heard a “murmur” and then saw Our Lady appear in a bright cloud.

“Suddenly, I found myself in the little grotto of Antonie and heard this message:

“Build a chapel here for me.  I shall trample underfoot the serpent’s head.  People will come here in large numbers, and I will pour upon them a flood of graces.  St. Joseph,  St. Anthony, and the souls in Purgatory will help you. Go now and worship My Son in the Blessed Sacrament.”

Realizing that all the churches were closed at that hour, Cecilia asked Mary where should she go?

“Before my astonished eyes there appeared a chapel in the place designated by Our Lady.  Inside, on the altar, was Jesus in a monstrance, surrounded by beautiful rays of light.”

Work began on the chapel on July 2, 1938.  All went well until the night of November 21, when Antonie was arrested by the Nazis and jailed in the local prison.  She underwent numerous interrogations.

On the night of December 7-8, Antonie witnessed a large bright cloud forming and rising in her jail cell.  Suddenly, the Virgin Mary appeared to her and announced her impending release.  She would spend Christmas with her family; Antonie was indeed released on December 18, the Feast of the Expectation of Our Lady.

Today, the chapel built at the site of the apparitions is host to an estimated 500,000 pilgrims each year.  Although no official statement was made by Bishop Stimpfle, he was frequently known to say,

“I know that Wigratzbad is authentic!”

Nothing close to what the priest said...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: Greg, St.Justin

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 06:05:59 PM »
Yeah, I couldn't see any confirmation either. I suppose it's possible something was published or written in German about this though...

Offline Lynne

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 07:29:15 PM »
The first link, the miracle hunter does good research on the Marian prophecies. He/she would have followed through on that.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth.2

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 07:31:42 PM »
Do you attend the FSSP in Montreal, TrentCath?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »
The first link, the miracle hunter does good research on the Marian prophecies. He/she would have followed through on that.

I mean if he can't read German, or the book is out of print, there wouldn't be much he could do no? Our priest is a good guy so I find it very hard to believe he would make this up, but it does seem a little out there...

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 07:51:42 PM »
Do you attend the FSSP in Montreal, TrentCath?

Maybe  :shrug:

Offline KonservativerKatholik

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 03:59:43 AM »
The only thing I found in a quick search is her prediction that "a seminary will be built here, and seminarians will come from Rome." This is what Bp. Stimpfle quoted who held the homily at her funeral. Nothing about the crisis and martyrs. The FSSP might be very well read into this.
Moribus antiquis stat res romana virisque.

The following users thanked this post: trentcath

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 12:53:40 PM »
The only thing I found in a quick search is her prediction that "a seminary will be built here, and seminarians will come from Rome." This is what Bp. Stimpfle quoted who held the homily at her funeral. Nothing about the crisis and martyrs. The FSSP might be very well read into this.

Oh, where did you find this? At least that is on the right lines!

Offline KonservativerKatholik

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 03:21:20 PM »

Here is a link of the complete homily: https://web.archive.org/web/20090221031049/http://www.gebetsstaette.de/stimpfle.htm
section III.3. Apostolat um heilige und seeleneifrige Priester
Moribus antiquis stat res romana virisque.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline Lynne

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »

Here is a link of the complete homily: https://web.archive.org/web/20090221031049/http://www.gebetsstaette.de/stimpfle.htm

Great find!

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 05:33:01 PM »

Translated.

3. Apostolate to holy and zealous priests

The charisma of this place of prayer of perpetual prayer and atonement is also the charisma of the apostolate of prayer for holy and soulful priests. Antonie predicted with astonishing certainty: "A seminary will arise here and seminarians will come from Rome." The Passionist Father Johannes, who stood by her side for twenty years until his death, said to me on my last visit shortly before he was going home: "Look after holy, soul-zealous priests!" That was his legacy, the legacy he had received from Antonie.

So what remains is the model that Antonie set, the place of prayer that she built, and finally the seminary of the St. Peter Brotherhood, which was established in 1988 by Pope John Paul II.

When director Dr. Rupert Gläser said in August 1988 that the pilgrims' home had just been completed and that people could move into it immediately. I gave the Holy Father my promise through Cardinal Augustinus Mayer: "The Brotherhood of St. Peter can be accepted in the Diocese of Augsburg at the Wigratzbad prayer center . " And I added that "I know of no better place for her than the place of prayer, Mary of Victory." From heaven Antonie Rädler and Fr. Johannes, St. Peter and the dear Mother of God as intercessors implore the grace of the Holy Spirit that the Priestly Society of St. Peter may take the place in the Holy Church that you have determined by the holy will of God is. "In everything God shall be glorified through Jesus Christ" (1 Pet 4:11).

Dear brothers and sisters,

When we look at Antonie's homecoming, life's path and life's work at this funeral service, we now confidently place her and her legacy in God's hands. May he grant us that we too may complete our life in the light, in the encounter with Our Lady, with Jesus Christ and with him, the Holy Trinity. Amen.

CHURCH today 11/99
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline trentcath

• Feldwebel
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 03:04:20 PM »
It seems things have been a little exaggerated then... Anyone know if the SSPX has ever made similar claims? I don't know of any mind...