Author Topic: One Summer of Riots has led us to Forget the Crimes of the Cryptocracy  (Read 102 times)

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Can't say I disagree with much of what Michael Hoffman has to say here.  Truth: Unvarnished, yet polished. 

Critical Reaction to our "Bad Optics" column

To Hoffman:

"In your essay on 'Bad Optics' you side with the Left and against the police. What’s happened to you?"

— E.W.

Michael Hoffman replies:

Nothing has "happened to me” and that’s the problem for mind-controlled, processed people. God has given this writer the grace to resist the Trump enchantment and participation in the Left/Right reaction-counter-reaction. The 9/11 terror attacks triggered the 21 Blackjack gateway to the present, post-programmed, burned-out and burned-over humanity—  barely-human percipients who do the bidding of the string-pullers even while they imagine they are "patriot fighters for freedom and against the Left.”

The “Left” and the “Right” are products of the seating arrangement of the French National Assembly of 1789. Whoever pledges their fealty to one direction or the other is already lost in the coils of delusion, and can easily be made to march to the tune of the infernal musician.

Let us consult the Scriptures concerning allegiance to the Right or the Left wings:

“Do not swerve to the right or to the left. Turn your foot away from evil” (Proverbs 4:27).

The Bible receives a great deal of lip service and very little true submission. This largely unheeded wisdom from Proverbs is a case in point.

In the age of the Revelation of the Method our not-so-hidden masters are only half-disguised. This summer of 2020, here in the United States of Amnesia, the summer of urban riots and anarchy, each robot is expected to choose one of two sides: Black Lives Matter Left, or Trump super-patriot Right.

Every year in post-Processed America is Year One. Why? Because Boobus Americanus has great difficulty remembering the year that came before. Like Joe Biden’s neurological state, it’s a tall order to recall it. Let’s try: in the summer of 2019 the Cryptocracy engineered mass shootings by “lone nuts.” How can they get away with these pantomimes without the cooperation of the police? “Mass shootings by lone nuts” from Aurora, Colorado to Las Vegas, Nevada could only have been successfully pulled off with the assistance of corrupt cops.

You may also try to recall that when George W. Bush was President in the wake of the 9/11 terrorism, the police state was put on steroids. Every police officer was a “hero," and the Soviet-like "Homeland Security” legions were thoughtlessly welcomed into our country’s bosom. The concept of a cop-on-every-corner gained acceptance under a “conservative Republican” president. There is nothing truly conservative about such a development. It’s bipolar.

2,000 years ago, Juvenal, the Joe Rogan of the Roman empire, asked, “Who shall police the police themselves?” Juvenal grasped that a nation of people need the checks and balances on government forces which many of the Founders of the United States, with their skepticism toward authority, would eventually hardwire into our legal system. In so far as honest and sincere elements on the Left are asking Juvenal's question, which formerly was asked by some on the Right, they are making a correct inquiry that is worthy of our support and solidarity.

This writer has expended more than half his life engaged in the investigation of serial murders such as Double Initial and Son of Sam, in which corrupt cops were complicit in concealing the identity of the perpetrators.

Why is Freemasonry a threat? When Jack Kennedy spoke of the power of the secret societies, to what was he referring?  He was alluding to any oath-driven organization that compels one to swear to keep secrets on penalty of death. Such groups are a threat to Truth and a free people. There are dozens, but off the top of my head I can think of two: employees of the Federal government who hold a top secret clearance, and the Freemasons.

If I am not a puppet, why would I join in the Trump-Fox News crusade to defend the graven images of the secrets-keeping masonic conspiracy from being toppled?

Is the enormous masonic obelisk erected in the heart of Washington D.C. long after President Washington was dead, with its correspondence to the towering Pharaonic obelisk dominating St. Peter’s Square in Rome, something sacred to me as a believer in Christ Jesus?  In truth, these two “sentinels” are part of the apparatus of Babylon the Great. Consider the demonic mockery at work in the defense of these hideous occult control-objects by “conservative Christians.”

After the Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter (atomic incineration) at the 33rd degree Trinity Site in New Mexico (the “Land of Enchantment”) in 1945, it was the Killing of the King rite at masonic Dealey Plaza, near the Triple Underpass and the 33rd degree of north parallel latitude on November 22, 1963, that catapulted our nation into a psychic Oz from which we have yet to emerge. In fact, the virtuoso managers of this occult conspiracy have over the years gone from victory to victory, while we who have been given the power of Jesus Christ to foil them, have done next to nothing toward that end.

I cannot join in the subtle disparagement of radical black people as they make their demands, however at times incoherently, contra the criminal politics that rules America. Their defiance of the glittering paraphernalia of ersatz patriotism that presidents from G.W. Bush to Trump have trotted out for purposes of misdirection and distraction, is a welcome one.

If we have learned anything over the course of forty years of sleuthing mass shootings and serial killings it is that a unit of the Cryptocracy deep inside the United States government propitiates dark forces with human sacrifices, such as occurred with Son of Sam, Hillside Strangler, Double Initial, Columbine High School, the Aurora Colorado theater, and in front of the pomps and props of Pharaonic Egypt in Las Vegas.

In each case, while there was occasionally one genuinely heroic police officer who leaked information at the risk of his or her life (in the Son of Sam one Catholic NYPD officer in particular I will never forget), the majority stood down in fear and trembling, or actively made a coverup possible while shielding the directors of the murders. How soon we forget, after one summer of riots.

When Jim Garrison arose, largely alone in New Orleans, to take on the criminal participants in the JFK assassination conspiracy that he could discern in his bailiwick, he faced withering attacks on his life, reputation, family and career. Time and again white masonic forces attempted to frame him and expel him from office. It was all-black juries that stood in the breach and kept him in office. Am I making saints out of blacks? The answer is no, although those juries had about them a certain resistance to power that can be considered the essence of what it means to be holy.

Am I aware of black crime and corruption? Yes, sir! But nonetheless I  wish to remind my fellow whites, as Jeremiah of old told the Israelites, that we have our own transgressions to repent of. Perhaps we should see that we have the opportunity now to take this populist movement away from the iniquitous Democratic party by joining with the majority of justice-oriented blacks and other Americans of color, and after a hundred years, uproot the Satanism concealed under all the flag-waving.

You remember, don’t you, when U.S. Secretary of State Madeline Albright informed Lesley Stahl of CBS News that the deaths of a half million Iraq children as a result of U.S. sanctions was "worth it"?

And you remember, don’t you, when the World Trade Center’s twin towers, as well as building 7 which was not struck by aircraft, were brought down by controlled demolition on September 11, 2001?

Have the perpetrators of these heinous U.S. government crimes all died off? Have their U.S. government conspiracy networks and methodology died too?

I will not give a blank check to law enforcement in this country, no matter how many members of antifa burn how many buildings. Let’s establish some proportionality: none of the crimes antifa has committed begin to approach in magnitude the burning that occurred on September 11 in the year 2001.

Law enforcement in this country never arrested and convicted the actual killers of John or Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. The elite perpetrators of 9/11, the rapists and suffocaters of the little girls of Rochester, New York; the planners of the Aurora shootings, the perps and planners of the Las Vegas mass-murder, all have walked.

And yet this writer is expected to march behind Trump in his amnesiac Right-wing parade for the boys in blue?

When will we ever remember? When will we ever learn?

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Re: One Summer of Riots has led us to Forget the Crimes of the Cryptocracy
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 08:36:59 AM »
An eloquent groan, coming from a lonely non-participant, wishing more people would join him on the sideline.

Siding with the Left vs. the Police in apathy, lending support by proxy, whether intentional or unintentional, to the Revolution by spreading apathy, with the aim of being morally consistent is idiotic.

This guy is either a troll or does not have the slightest bit of strategic competence and, or, moral compass.
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Re: One Summer of Riots has led us to Forget the Crimes of the Cryptocracy
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 02:52:28 PM »
What happened in Rochester?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.