Author Topic: Yanks bugging out deep into Yank Territory  (Read 29 times)

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Yanks bugging out deep into Yank Territory
« on: October 17, 2020, 11:44:22 AM »
And just like the Californians into CO(soon Idaho), it'll get gay. I spent about two hours last night researching far northern Maine, mostly the small town of Fort Kent. Alas, with all its natural allure, the would never work for me as there are no TLM communities within reasonable driving distance. Prior to moving to our Midwest locale now, Mrs H and I were laser focused on northern Vermont or NH, being that driving to Sherbrooke or Montreal for Mass was doable. Now with the Wuhan politics, that is entirely out of the question. The border crossing restrictions are clearly out of a dystopian and tyrannical playbook. I can't imagine how much heartache and financial disasters have ensued by this crap. Digression aside, Maine appears to be the hot spot. We had some friends from CO move there, we visited them recently, and it is a good contender for relocation. For now, anyway. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/why-are-so-many-americans-suddenly-relocating-buying-guns-storing-huge-quantities-food
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.