New members

Started by Kaesekopf, October 15, 2020, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

I approved like 15 new members.  Hopefully they're still checking.  Sorry for the delay!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Greg

Let's hope 14 of them are not from China.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Pete Vere

Quote from: Greg on October 15, 2020, 09:46:20 PM

LOL! Found you at last!

Not from China, but I was referred here as the last known regular haunt.

"By the grace of God I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner, and by calling a homeless wanderer of the humblest birth who roams from place to place." - The Way of the Pilgrim

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Greg on October 15, 2020, 09:46:20 PM

Greg, this is so funny  ;D

I hope that you are doing well! :pray2:

Take good care!

God Bless!

Xavier

Kaese, I know this is an old post, but your forum, Suscipe Domine, is now just one member away from 2000! Congratulations on the milestone. I wonder who the 2000th member will be.  :cheeseheadbeer:
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)