Author Topic: Hunter Biden - Joe Biden - Corruption Scandal  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Hunter Biden - Joe Biden - Corruption Scandal
« on: October 15, 2020, 11:30:42 AM »
Post all updates here and discuss how it is making the news and affecting the election outcome.

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline paul14

• Vizekorporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear
Re: Hunter Biden - Joe Biden - Corruption Scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 12:48:57 PM »

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 01:14:40 PM »
We got lucky Hunter is a drugged-up retard and utter degenerate.

How much more was shielded by the FBI and the deep state?

The FBI has had his laptop for a year with all that evidence and sat back while Trump was investigated for behavior it knew Biden was guilty of !  The Apple PC repair guy gave a copy of the hard drive to Giuliani's lawyer.

The FBI needs to be cleaned out from top to bottom.

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, Lydia Purpuraria, Christe Eleison

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 02:15:03 PM »
Whistleblower Laptop guy speaking to reporters

The following users thanked this post: Lydia Purpuraria, Christe Eleison

Offline Jacob

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 03:35:38 PM »
We'll see if this helps Trump.  Social media is clamping down.  But I have read Trump is making a point of it at his rallies now.
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
--Neal Stephenson

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Christe Eleison

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 04:06:34 PM »
We'll see if this helps Trump.  Social media is clamping down.  But I have read Trump is making a point of it at his rallies now.

The second order stuff like the censoring overreactions of tech companies (throttling, banning links, Twitter actually went so far as to suspend the President's official spokeswoman) probably helps as much as if not more than the Burisma scandal itself.

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 04:14:57 PM »
Senator Cruz calls out Big Tech for blocking story on Biden corruption: 'This is unprecedented'

LifeSiteNews has a petition to 'Break up Big Tech tyrants and defend free speech'.

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/petition-break-up-big-tech-tyrants-and-defend-free-speech/
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 04:41:49 PM »

Ever heard of the Streisand Effect?

By censoring it they have highlighted it.  The YouTubers, bloggers and podcasters are publicizing the hell out of it.

God's hand is in this.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Miriam_M, Christe Eleison

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
Hey Greg, once the scandal is well-known, or its ramifications set up in this thread -

I'm hoping you'll dig up your Malachi Martin and Kiev causing serious doom if it you even remember.

Hunter's going down.  ;D

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 05:17:37 PM »

Offline Lydia Purpuraria

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 05:20:25 PM »
Whistleblower Laptop guy speaking to reporters

Why do you think he's being so mum in answering a lot of the questions?  Is that a good move, do you think?

I can understand that he's not sure who to trust and he's worried for his life and livelihood and likely feeling a bit like a deer in headlights with all the unwanted attention; but it just seems strange (& frustrating and perhaps quite unwise) that he's not speaking up more about it for himself while he has the opportunity to do so.  Just speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may, you know? 

Maybe he's been "told" to keep mostly quiet for various reasons and assured that it's going to come out in full somehow from another avenue and so he's trying to keep as quiet about it as he can?  I don't know. Kind of odd, though.  (I just started following this story, so I may be a bit behind on that chatter as it is.)   

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 05:27:06 PM »
Because why would a smart person tell the media ANYTHING?

The media are utter scum.

When Clau Clau and I met them in Washington DC and they wanted to interview me as a Brit at Trump's inauguration, I told them to screw themselves as they are fake lying bastards.

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, Lydia Purpuraria, Christe Eleison

Offline paul14

• Vizekorporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Lydia Purpuraria, Christe Eleison

Offline Lydia Purpuraria

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2020, 06:00:10 PM »
Because why would a smart person tell the media ANYTHING?

The media are utter scum.

Scum they are, we are in agreement.  In many circumstances, I'd likely agree that you don't tell the media anything; but in this one, I think he should be saying more now, and then he can refuse any further comment and try to fade back into the woodwork as best he can (and it would likely make him more 'untouchable' to say his piece before the MSM has a chance to spin it or tries to black-out the story, as well -- especially since he *did* speak to those reporters on some things).  Maybe in the form of a written or audio/video statement where he decides/controls what's told - versus being hammered and tripped up with questions, or having his words twisted around by reporters with personal agendas and angles and whatnot.  Has he done anything like that yet?  Or maybe he's basically just trusting/expecting Giuliani's lawyer to carry on from here.  I don't know ... just some thoughts I was having listening to the video and was curious your take on it.  Pretty amazing stuff, either way.  Interesting times we are in!

When Clau Clau and I met them in Washington DC and they wanted to interview me as a Brit at Trump's inauguration, I told them to screw themselves as they are fake lying bastards.

:lol:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 06:43:25 PM by Lydia Purpuraria »