Author Topic: Could It Be Any More Obvious?  (Read 225 times)

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Could It Be Any More Obvious?
« on: October 12, 2020, 06:55:57 AM »
Listening to WGN radio newscast to get some idea of election as I am not paying a whole lot of attention to the day to day noise drummed up by the media and the campaigns. 

Trump is criticized in a story for using Dr. Faucci's voice and misplaced approval of his handling of Covid without his approval and/or authorization.  The story is based on the silly rock stars who complain of Republicans using their music at a political rally.  This is exactly why the rock star complaints always bothered me as I knew they were setting a dangerous precedent.

So remember.  This is the coverage given the sitting president of the U.S.

Next story goes into logistics of a vaccine that should be ready for delivery into humans early in 2021.  Folks, thats just two months away.  Did I hear that right?  A vaccine is ready to go as early as January?  Shouldn't that be a top story?

Then it quickly turns into a story about Bill Gates.  He said it will be ready.  And he even said they will most likely be using drive thru lanes for delivery of said vaccine.  But the logistics will be tough and challenging according to Gates.

The president is scolded for offending someone.  Same as every other day.  Actual news reveals the rich and powerful are running the show.  In other words the Oligarchs. 

Have fun following the day to day politics.  Or should I say the day to day pig fight in the mud.  I'm pretty much checking out.

American political actors are just modern day pulp on which to fling poop.  They're famous, they get rich being little piggies, but at the end of the day they only exist to keep you from seeing who really calls the shots.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
Re: Could It Be Any More Obvious?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 05:09:43 PM »
We all need to be better friends with the Holy Angels.  Obviously preaching to the choir, but still.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
They're famous, they get rich being little piggies, but at the end of the day they only exist to keep you from seeing who really calls the shots.

Looks like you've been reading Charles Manson letters.  :doh:
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 08:01:17 PM »
They're famous, they get rich being little piggies, but at the end of the day they only exist to keep you from seeing who really calls the shots.

Looks like you've been reading Charles Manson letters.  :doh:

I don't understand your reply here outside of an attempt to bait me. 

You wouldn't do such a thing, now would you?

But to answer your sensitive question, no I have never read any of Charles Manson's letters. 

Did you find his letters insightful? 

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 06:27:18 AM »

I don't understand your reply here outside of an attempt to bait me. 

You wouldn't do such a thing, now would you?

But to answer your sensitive question, no I have never read any of Charles Manson's letters. 

Did you find his letters insightful?

My apologies, but the bit from your post I quoted looks exactly like a Manson quote, especially your use of the word "piggies".

Understanding Manson is insightful in that it helps one to spot Manson devotees that would never openly admit to being so.

Something interesting about Manson, especially given his belief and desire that the Blacks will win a racewar against the Whites, is that he appears to be the very first contemporary rapper, and I'm almost positive that Shawn Carter is a deeply devoted Mansonist.

Done with derail --my apologies again.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:35:17 AM by dellery »
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 08:56:59 AM »
Use of the word piggies reminded me of Manson as well. I'd also point out that Manson thought the Beatles were sending him messages in their albums.
"It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry"

Offline paul14

• Vizekorporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 09:07:10 AM »
I love the melody in this song (and the harpsichord).