Author Topic: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes  (Read 1149 times)

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
    • Nomen Christi Apostolate
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2020, 12:12:05 PM »
It has been tried.

You will fail.

I disagree.  But I'm ok with that if it is true.  Let them come with their directed energy weapons and destroy us.  We go to Heaven.  No big deal.  We have to try, for the sake of the little ones, the innocent.  I have a painting in my living room of Jesus giving the Holy Eucharist to children.  This is what gets me up every day.  I wish to secure that reality.  It doesn't matter if I fail.  I must try.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2020, 04:28:13 PM »
You sound to me like you need to think about it a lot more than you have.

I ain't going to run away.  I will stand and fight, till my last gasping breath.

You do you.  I have been thinking about it for a long time and am trying to come up with a paradigm for sustainable Catholic rural communities.  It is very complex, needless to say.  It will of course be a huge team effort.  Others are talking about the same idea and working toward it as well.  The time is short.  We need to get our act together now if we are going to do this.  Anyone with me?

I know a priest that is preparing for the time of persecution of the Church, in case it comes.  He has a spot to go to up north.  The wilderness?  Maybe.  Some parishioners just recently bought some acreage up by there.  And another couple that live up by there come down to our parish when there is no TLM up there. 
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: CF Mathews

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2020, 04:37:26 PM »
The persecution is now. I fall between Greg and CF Mathews. Stay and fight/resist in a rural area whilst prepped with Holy Water, 5.56, and seed.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2020, 03:30:28 AM »
Phuck that.  I am fighting here.

1.  I hate these people and want to kill them.

2.  The kind of shit some of you Trad vegans eat would make me wrench.

3.  I am British.  We never run.

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2020, 07:06:17 AM »

Christ didn't run.
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline Santantonio

• Korporal
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2020, 09:44:23 AM »
There is nothing odd about his speech.

The gate is a director's camera is good and tested ready without blemish or debris, like hair, dust, etc.
It's an every time phrase used in filming.
I already knew this, but here.. is an explanation.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-mean-when-a-movie-director-says-Check-the-gate?share=1

“What does it mean when a movie director says, "Check the gate"?”

A more complete answer perhaps…

When a director (or likely 1st AD) says “check the gate”, it is an indication that they are satisfied with the takes of the shot at hand and prepared to move on so long as there is reasonable certainty the image is clean, which is achieved as described below.

The gate is the rectangular opening in a cinema camera that has lens and shutter in front of it and film pressed flat behind it.

When the final setup of a take is made, the gate is checked for hair or emulsion debris. This is done either by advancing the mirror shutter to “open" with the inching knob and shining a strong light into the lens with a long focal length ( or zoomed in) to inspect film plane, or by removing the lens and inspecting directly, often with a magnifying glass.

No cast or crew move on to the next setup until the gate is called good by a camera assistant.

If the gate is dirty, it indicates any prior takes may have visual damage or shaded frames, and so the gate is cleared ( cleaned ) and another take or more will be taken as safety coverage. The process is repeated at the end of that take(s), and if “gate is good,” the production moves on.

In the digital world, “check the gate" is still a thing, though not generally to clean sensor but to confirm playback and data integrity of last take before moving on.

- Royce Allen Dudley, Producer, Director, Cinematographer at Movie Producers
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 09:48:56 AM by Santantonio »

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »
I must say I'm struggling to find anything odd about the speech, even without a technical explanation for 'the gate' reference.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2020, 11:33:06 AM »

How are you going to fight, Greg? What does that look like? You live in a suburb, unarmed, in pain, and not one to really exercise anymore. How do you plan to wage combat? Please know that I do not for one second doubt your integrity and determination in this matter. Nor do I think you won't have a positive effect. Yet you steadfastly say you are going to stay put and fight. What does that look like?

1. I hate what these people stand for and pray intensely that they accept their errors, repent, work towards a City of God. However, we ARE at war. This will entail judicial prejudice in application of offence and defence. I live 40 miles out of Cincinnat, OH. The two black people within my ten mile radius moved from there to here for a reason; all the other crackers in this joint have Trump signs in their yards/on property. I am surrounded by allies. However, check this out, I take this ramp to Mass: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/10/09/police-investigating-after-shooting-northbound-75-fort-wright/5940565002/

2. I am not a vegan. Not even close. There will be venison. My AR15 is sighted out to ~300 yards(waist to neck/torso mass), I have a couple months of food, my shepherd is maturing, hoping to get a pit bull, but that may be a shelved idea due to time constraints. That guy will need at least 90 days bonding and maturing time.

3. Major General Frank and Colonel Greg against Dellery and the boys:
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2020, 12:26:22 PM »

I know you are prob speaking in hyperbole, but we need to avoid this attitude, otherwise we become just like them.  We must have hearts of love and pray for their conversion.  Look at St. Paul!

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, TradGranny, Blue Violet

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2020, 12:33:57 PM »

The gate is a director's camera is good and tested ready without blemish or debris, like hair, dust, etc. ...

I dealt with this earlier in the thread when someone else had a comment similar to yours.  The whole point is that Hanks is speaking in metaphor.  Why else is he even talking about gates?  Do you have a better explanation?  You have to take the whole thing in context.  Step back and see the big picture.  Admittedly, I am dealing with theory, but I don't talk about stuff unless I actually know the topic.  Its a very solid theory that I am presenting and is based on many years of research into the global Satanic cabal.

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth.2

Offline Santantonio

• Korporal
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2020, 02:18:18 PM »

The gate is a director's camera is good and tested ready without blemish or debris, like hair, dust, etc. ...

I dealt with this earlier in the thread when someone else had a comment similar to yours.  The whole point is that Hanks is speaking in metaphor.  Why else is he even talking about gates?  Do you have a better explanation?  You have to take the whole thing in context.  Step back and see the big picture.  Admittedly, I am dealing with theory, but I don't talk about stuff unless I actually know the topic.  Its a very solid theory that I am presenting and is based on many years of research into the global Satanic cabal.

The only metaphor he applied is one which he dutifully explains:

There is a saying in motion pictures, back when it was shot on film, that you could not move onto the next scene until the gate was good. The film went through the little—let me explain it to the kids at home—the film went through a shutter and had to go through the gate and sometimes a piece of film would fall off, a hair, a speck of dust would be there on the negative and the shot would be ruined because you couldn't save it in the lab. The gate had to be good before you could move on.

Cecil B. DeMille himself, up in that voice of God chair: "All right, that's wonderful, cut. Shut the gates." He'd say something like that, and they'd check the gate, and if the gate was good, then you moved on. Ladies and gentleman—it's the cold that is making this happen, I swear to God, I'm not nearly this emotional at home—well, thank you HFPA, thank you all here, thank you all for all your inspiration and all of your work and all of the struggle that you guys all go through in order to hit the marks and tell the truth. I have checked the gate. The gate is good.[/i]

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2020, 02:34:48 PM »
When will we see the first Hollywood A-lister with a 13 year old (or less) girlfriend or bumboy?

They are masters of incrementalism. First a 20 year old with a 17 year old, then 22 with 16, then 24 with 14. Like a frog in water.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2020, 07:07:09 PM »
You sound to me like you need to think about it a lot more than you have.

I ain't going to run away.  I will stand and fight, till my last gasping breath.

You do you.  I have been thinking about it for a long time and am trying to come up with a paradigm for sustainable Catholic rural communities.  It is very complex, needless to say.  It will of course be a huge team effort.  Others are talking about the same idea and working toward it as well.  The time is short.  We need to get our act together now if we are going to do this.  Anyone with me?

I know a priest that is preparing for the time of persecution of the Church, in case it comes.  He has a spot to go to up north.  The wilderness?  Maybe.  Some parishioners just recently bought some acreage up by there.  And another couple that live up by there come down to our parish when there is no TLM up there.

I just figured that I should add that this priest, if he goes north wouldn't be running away.  You know, like the British Army did at the Thames River in Upper Canada during the War of 1812, or at Dunkirk in 1940 (by the way, that was an enjoyable dig.  ;)  )

No, if this priest goes north he will be regrouping.  It's in an area where a good portion of the population are Catholic already, with a couple of beautiful churches.  The other priest was interested in a shot gun that I had for sale last year, for possible protection in the future.  These guys aren't slouches.  I've spent some time up there myself.  It's beautiful country with lots of fishing lakes, deer, moose and lots of wildlife, even elk.  If it gets bad enough I will consider going north also.  I still have a .270 caliber bolt action with a 4X scope and a 12 gauge shot gun that I have dropped a deer at 100 yards with.  Obviously we won't be looking to start a fight though.  I have never tried this, but this guy proves that you can get fairly accurate up to 230 yards with a 12 gauge smooth bore slug barrel with open rifle sites, like what I have.  Just showing the limey that we don't run either.  ;)

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Online Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »
 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann

Source