Author Topic: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes  (Read 1148 times)

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Re: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »
People who belong to Super-Secret groups have to speak openly so everyone knows about their Super-Secret plans. Just like putting a Secret Eye on dollar bills. Same principal. Because it's a secret.

For whatever reason, even as a teen, Tom Hanks has always disturbed me, but I'm not sure he's communicating anything nefarious in this video.

Greg is envisioning pedophiles and secret-society creeps eventually amassing enough power that they are able to openly rule according to their twisted perversions.

This is the logical progression of somebody who's generally honest and believes that secret societies are secret out of necessity and not preference.

When you rule from the shadows nobody can question you. They don't know who you are. When the people try to respond to your designs they end up attacking themselves.

The honest (not necessarily righteous) man ascends to power and dominates from on high. The liar descends to power and manipulates from low.

One of the most depressing things to realize is that this destructive force aimed at killing the West will never openly manifest itself, and there will probably never be a moment in which everything can be clearly understood. Even in victory and triumph the destroyers of civilization will not reveal themselves.
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
I am not envisioning anything.

I am asking the OP a question.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 10:23:17 AM »
People who belong to Super-Secret groups have to speak openly so everyone knows about their Super-Secret plans. Just like putting a Secret Eye on dollar bills. Same principal. Because it's a secret.

Agreed, why not just keep it a secret?

Then more people would see Tom Hanks next movie and Hollywood would make more money.

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »
I don't get it?  Not doubting a single bit.  My favorite bizarro dystopian celeb event is the 2016 Al Smith Dinner.  It's like evidence

of .... something.

I will see if I can find this.  Sounds wonderful.
I noticed it's still available on Youtube.  Watching this, there can really be no doubt how much these freeeeeeks hate Trump, and were sweating bullets when he came out swinging against Hillary.  (against the tradition of the event.)  It reminded me of hunger Games.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:07:18 PM by Elizabeth.2 »

The following users thanked this post: CF Mathews

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
    • Nomen Christi Apostolate
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2020, 03:41:26 PM »
When do you predict they will stop with the cryptic messages at awards shows and openly have adult child sex on Netflix?

When will we see the first Hollywood A-lister with a 13 year old (or less) girlfriend or bumboy?

Presumably they don't stay cryptic forever.  At some point they have to bring their evil openly to the masses don't they?

I don't plan to stick around long enough to see.  I'm getting the hell out of dodge and so should we all.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2020, 05:48:53 PM »
Where are you going?  Other than the Canadian Arctic everywhere is dodge.

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2020, 11:41:14 PM »
Where are you going?  Other than the Canadian Arctic everywhere is dodge.

Maybe I'll go to the Canadian arctic:)  You have a point.  All we can do is try.  I believe God will protect a certain portion of His children.  I see it as a game, a challenge.  I would like to say at the end of my life that I beat them.  Just because.  Let us go where God leads us.  Dietrich Bonhoeffer went back to Germany.  We all have our own destiny.  I just contradicted myself because in my previous post I said we all should leave.  Go where God leads you.  But if you stay in civilization, understand the consequences.  You don't get the 100 kinds of toothpaste without the price.  I will brush my teeth with a twig.  I'm tired of standing there for 10 minutes tryna pick out toothpaste.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2020, 12:40:43 AM »
You sound to me like you need to think about it a lot more than you have.

I ain't going to run away.  I will stand and fight, till my last gasping breath.

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2020, 01:14:03 AM »
Well when it comes to that, keep this in mind.

Apocalypse 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that there they should feed her a thousand two hundred sixty days."

Douay-Rheims commentary;
[1] "A woman": The church of God. It may also, by allusion, be applied to our blessed Lady. The church is clothed with the sun, that is, with Christ: she hath the moon, that is, the changeable things of the world, under her feet: and the twelve stars with which she is crowned, are the twelve apostles: she is in labour and pain, whilst she brings forth her children, and Christ in them, in the midst of afflictions and persecutions.

A thousand two hundred sixty days = 42 months or 3 1/2 years.

You wouldn't need to go to the Canadian Arctic, northern Ontario is a massive wilderness.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, CF Mathews

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2020, 05:21:03 AM »

I ain't going to run away.  I will stand and fight, till my last gasping breath.

You can be our Captain Mainwaring.

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline OzarkCatholic

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2020, 10:25:56 AM »
Somewhat confused by the contents of this thread and its assertions thereof.

In case you are unfamiliar with analog 35 mm film recording, the 'gate' is effectively an opening that allows light to enter the camera and expose the film to light, causing a chemical reaction and photonegative imprint onto film. 'Gate checking' is an archaic process that has largely gone by the wayside with the advent of digital videography. This is analogous to what I deal with in audio (as I teach audio engineering, especially 2" 24 track analog tape, to my students), whereby many of the processes ('rolling tape', splicing tape together, punching in and out, pre and post roll, degmagnetization and the like) are no longer used by digital engineers since they do not use tape. Just as Engineers & producers in music will refer back to analog recording days referencing 'the slate' (a series of low frequency tones used to indicate the start of a track's takes that when played at high speed, is higher in pitch and level), or talkback, or over or underbias, the vernacular of techical mediums can seem strange and unfamiliar to those not in the industry.

I do not deny that there are awful and unscrupulous players in Hollywood; however I will say that this fixation on this speech from hanks, and the wonder at his language as if it's a coded message, especially around technical jargon for filmongraphy, just reads as hysterical, overblown, and only undermines the legitimate objective truths of the Faith when presented with this kind of sloppy analysis.

Heck, here's a wiki article on film gate... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_gate

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:31:58 AM by OzarkCatholic »

The following users thanked this post: dellery, Jayne

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2020, 11:04:48 AM »
Spoil sport.  ;)
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2020, 11:26:42 AM »

You do you.  I have been thinking about it for a long time and am trying to come up with a paradigm for sustainable Catholic rural communities.  It is very complex, needless to say.  It will of course be a huge team effort.  Others are talking about the same idea and working toward it as well.  The time is short.  We need to get our act together now if we are going to do this.  Anyone with me?

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2020, 11:38:35 AM »
It has been tried.

You will fail.

The following users thanked this post: paul14

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2020, 12:05:21 PM »
Somewhat confused by the contents of this thread and its assertions thereof.

In case you are unfamiliar with analog 35 mm film recording, the 'gate' is effectively an opening that allows light to enter the camera and expose the film to light, causing a chemical reaction and photonegative imprint onto film. '...
I do not deny that there are awful and unscrupulous players in Hollywood; however I will say that this fixation on this speech from hanks, and the wonder at his language as if it's a coded message, especially around technical jargon for filmongraphy, just reads as hysterical, overblown, and only undermines the legitimate objective truths of the Faith when presented with this kind of sloppy analysis.

TY for your input.  Your explanation of what a gate is, I feel actually affirms my analysis and adds a fascinating new depth to it.  The light enters, creates the chemical reaction and solidifies something into physical reality.  In our case, it is darkness that enters, infects the human heart and washes across the world like a bloody tsunami, engulfing us all. 

I would not say my analysis is sloppy.  It is somewhat intuitive, based on years of research into the world control structure and how they operate.  And as I said, my view is shared by many others.  Part of why this was put out there, was for us to see.  It seems that they have to reveal truth in some way, for those who have eyes to see, to pick up on it.  Some refer to this as a cosmic law.  I would say it is a requirement placed on Satan by God, to protect His children and help them to navigate this place of darkness.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 12:23:35 PM by CF Mathews »

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet