Author Topic: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes  (Read 1140 times)

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
    • Nomen Christi Apostolate
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes
« on: October 05, 2020, 11:23:01 PM »
There's a lot here for the educated, discerning eye.  You will need to watch this twice to take it all in-please be patient.  This took place early January of this year, just before the world changed.  Of course, Hanks, their great leader who did a disgusting pedo video for the Jimmy Kimmel show (look up "Toddlers & Tiaras" if you have a strong stomach), gets "covid" not long after.  (Now Trump has it?  I don't believe anything anymore.)

Charlize Theron does a glowing tribute to Hanks prior to his speech-you can get that also on YouTube.  The whole thing is an occult script, down to the green "fertility" color of her dress.  She references "My Pet Goat," no accident.  The Crowned Virus is the new 9/11, the hailing of a new era.  9/11 was all occult ritual, so is this, perhaps including some kind of blinding spell that we are immune to.  She kneels to him during his speech, also not an accident.  She is giving reverence to the one counted worthy to deliver the message, to announce the new era.

Hanks gives the command to all in attendance that they are now being called on to fulfill their Satanic pact, by playing their roles in the coming days.  They're not all happy about it.  It seems they were told in advance they would be receiving a message and to listen carefully.  This is no award acceptance speech.  Hanks cries, not because he's talking about his family, but because he knows what he is about to do.  And he seems to know it will include Yates' "blood-loosed tide."  We all cross the threshold with the words, "The gate is good." 

This isn't just my theory, others have discussed this too.  When you've studied this stuff long enough, it becomes easy to see...

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 11:28:28 PM by CF Mathews »

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth.2

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Tom Hanks Announces New World Order at 2020 Golden Globes
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 06:58:11 PM »
I'm getting "Video unavailable".
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 08:28:08 PM »

Don't know why.  I'm not having any probs with it.  Look it up directly on YouTube, hopefully you'll get it:

tom hanks golden globes 2020

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 09:29:17 PM »
Okay, thanks.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 06:19:40 AM »

I just clicked on it and the video started.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 07:11:25 AM »
It is probably copyright restricted to those inside the USA

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 10:12:31 AM »
Read his speech in full below:

Most people in this room, I would pay to see them get their cars washed so, to be up here, and can I just say, honestly, really, really, can I just, tell the truth now, can I just see a show of hands, how many people in this room have a clip package that includes the Love Boat? Anybody? Charlize? No! Well, you missed out. There you go, Kathy! And what do we have? "Love, exciting and new, climb aboard." I have a cold the size of Merv Griffin's Jeopardy royalties so forgive me, I've been drinking a lot of savagely orange drinks for the last 24 hours, and I'm a little jittery.

A man is blessed with a family sitting down front like that. A wife who is fantastic in every way, who has taught me what love is. Five kids who are braver and stronger and wiser than their old man is and a loving group of people who have put [up] with me being away months and months and months at a time. Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be standing here if they didn't have to put up with that. I can't tell you how much your love means to me. That's the wife and kids.

You're a dope if you don't steal from everybody you've ever worked with, and I have stolen from the likes of the people that only need one name, you know, you know, like Meryl, like Denzel, like Antonio, like Meg, like Julia, like Sally Field, even though that's two names, it's still one. But I have also been made better by watching the examples of some of the greatest actors that have ever walked the stage: Peter Scolari and Holland Taylor, a million years ago, Robin Wright, Barkhad Abdi, believe it or not, who was in his very first film, it was so very much in august, there was no doubt about it.

And Charlize, who actually is one of those one-word names. The reason I had to leave the room for five minutes was to go in and tell all the other producers this woman that I'm auditioning right now is going to be in this movie somehow, so we got to figure out how it's going to work. And she was.

I've never not been challenged or flummoxed or lost sleep because of the work that was asked of me by the directors that I've worked with, every single one of them, screenwriters I've worked with, every single one of them, and there's been Nora and Penny, Mari of late, Steven and Ron, Paul, Bob, the list goes on, Clint, the list goes on and on. And every one of those guys, at some point or another, came up to me in the course of a day and said, "Tomorrow, if you don't do your job really well, we don't have a movie."

And this is a thing that happens with actors at some point on a movie. A movie is made shot by shot, everybody knows that. Lina Wertmüller knows it, Marty Scorsese knows it, Jackie Chan knows that a movie is made shot by shot, and at that moment, what is required is everybody has to do their job to their perfection, they have to hit a mark, and they have to go there. Sometimes, the movie rests on the shoulders of the make up artists who put on Stellan Skarsgård's eyebrows. Sometimes, it's the focus puller that if this isn't sharp, you don't have it, and it shows up, and you have to do it all over again. But it's those moments as an actor where everybody I have ever worked with has helped me get to that place. Sometimes it's 3 a.m., and sometimes it's 11 at night, in which you just have to somehow put it all together, have faith in what the process is, and go there.

A thousand years ago, in 1977, when I was an intern at the Great Lakes Shakespeare Festival, my first professional job, we all got yelled at by Dan Sullivan, the director. We had partied a little bit too much the night before, we were showing up for rehearsals, and he screamed at us, well he did actually scream at us. He said, "Hey, look, you guys, you guys, you actors, you know what your job is? You know what your job is? You have got to show up on time, and you have to know the text, and you have to have a head full of ideas. Otherwise I can't do my job." That was the greatest lesson a young actor could possibly ever get. First of all, the head full of ideas. Bring anything, try anything. They might not use it. If it stinks, they won't use it. Am I right, Marty Scorsese? If it's not good—boy, let's see the outtakes from that movie, by the way.

Knowing the text, and it's not just your lines, it's the whole thing, it's the red dot, it's the theme of the movie. You've got to know it. You might not be right in what the opinion that you bring to it, but you've got to come at it with some direction. And as Charlize might know, and some of the other people who've worked with us through the Playtone galaxy of stars, showing up on time is one of the greatest liberating acts you can give yourself in a movie. That means those people with radios in the ears don't need to knock on your door and say, "They're ready for you." You're actually already ready, and you have the liberty and you have the freedom of being there early enough to settle down because when the time comes, you have to hit the marks, and you have to go there.

There is a saying in motion pictures, back when it was shot on film, that you could not move onto the next scene until the gate was good. The film went through the little—let me explain it to the kids at home—the film went through a shutter and had to go through the gate and sometimes a piece of film would fall off, a hair, a speck of dust would be there on the negative and the shot would be ruined because you couldn't save it in the lab. The gate had to be good before you could move on.

Cecil B. DeMille himself, up in that voice of God chair: "All right, that's wonderful, cut. Shut the gates." He'd say something like that, and they'd check the gate, and if the gate was good, then you moved on. Ladies and gentleman—it's the cold that is making this happen, I swear to God, I'm not nearly this emotional at home—well, thank you HFPA, thank you all here, thank you all for all your inspiration and all of your work and all of the struggle that you guys all go through in order to hit the marks and tell the truth. I have checked the gate. The gate is good.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: CF Mathews

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 11:27:11 AM »

The presenter reads out a list of the celebs on the Lolita express.

It includes Tom Hanks.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2020, 02:03:51 PM »
There's a lot here for the educated, discerning eye.  You will need to watch this twice to take it all in-please be patient.  This took place early January of this year, just before the world changed.  Of course, Hanks, their great leader who did a disgusting pedo video for the Jimmy Kimmel show (look up "Toddlers & Tiaras" if you have a strong stomach), gets "covid" not long after.  (Now Trump has it?  I don't believe anything anymore.)

Charlize Theron does a glowing tribute to Hanks prior to his speech-you can get that also on YouTube.  The whole thing is an occult script, down to the green "fertility" color of her dress.  She references "My Pet Goat," no accident.  The Crowned Virus is the new 9/11, the hailing of a new era.  9/11 was all occult ritual, so is this, perhaps including some kind of blinding spell that we are immune to.  She kneels to him during his speech, also not an accident.  She is giving reverence to the one counted worthy to deliver the message, to announce the new era.

Hanks gives the command to all in attendance that they are now being called on to fulfill their Satanic pact, by playing their roles in the coming days.  They're not all happy about it.  It seems they were told in advance they would be receiving a message and to listen carefully.  This is no award acceptance speech.  Hanks cries, not because he's talking about his family, but because he knows what he is about to do.  And he seems to know it will include Yates' "blood-loosed tide."  We all cross the threshold with the words, "The gate is good." 

This isn't just my theory, others have discussed this too.  When you've studied this stuff long enough, it becomes easy to see...

I've given the transcript in a previous post.
In view of the Lolita flights I'm not doubting what you say. I'd just like to understand it
a bit more in relation to the various bits of the transcript.

Online Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2020, 07:35:38 PM »
I don't get it?  Not doubting a single bit.  My favorite bizarro dystopian celeb event is the 2016 Al Smith Dinner.  It's like evidence

of .... something.

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 02:35:55 AM »
2 people have said they don't really get it, so I will explain a little more.

First of all, the Lolita Express is not the only creepy thing about Hanks (I mentioned a video he did where he kept calling a young girl "sexy baby" and she dances around in an immodest dress and says "Talk dirty to me."  It was aired on the Jimmy Kimmel show with a totally amused attitude...and we could go on.)  He seems to occupy a high level in the Hollywood wing of the Illuminati.  But he still is nowhere near the top.  He answers to the masters like the rest of them.  Since he's been such a good boy over the years (like that video, which he was probably forced to do), they chose him to announce their message and keep the rest of them in line. 

He starts with a strange reference to "The Love Boat."  There could be occult coding here or it could simply be a metaphor for the job they all have to do, sailing into the NWO.  He is supposed to be accepting an award.  There is little about this speech that relates to that.  Why all the crying?  "I've never not been challenged..." begins the real kicker and it just flows from there.  He explains it's gonna be tough but you gotta do your job.  He also gets aggressive, with an admonishing tone of voice.  If he's giving acting advice, why?  He just got done saying he's in awe of the people in the room. 

Then we conclude with the whole creepy "gate" thing.  What on earth could this possibly mean, other than some kind of dramatic "It's time now" message?  "The gate had to be good before you could move on."  And his final spine-chilling words:  "I have checked the gate. The gate is good."  He is speaking as a leader here.  He is clearly stating that something is now being initiated.  What next?  Hanks gets covid.  Rrrrright.

In the ensuing months, we have seen celebrities playing their parts, making their covid public service videos, quarantine videos, allegedly getting covid, stirring up racial and political divide, towing the party line in every possible way.  Of course they have to accept their ability to work is affected as well.  It seems, they are following their leader.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Frank

Offline CF Mathews

• Hellebardier
  • Catholic Prepper
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 02:38:33 AM »
I don't get it?  Not doubting a single bit.  My favorite bizarro dystopian celeb event is the 2016 Al Smith Dinner.  It's like evidence

of .... something.

I will see if I can find this.  Sounds wonderful.

Offline Frank

• Korporal
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 05:15:22 AM »
2 people have said they don't really get it, so I will explain a little more.

First of all, the Lolita Express is not the only creepy thing about Hanks (I mentioned a video he did where he kept calling a young girl "sexy baby" and she dances around in an immodest dress and says "Talk dirty to me."  It was aired on the Jimmy Kimmel show with a totally amused attitude...and we could go on.)  He seems to occupy a high level in the Hollywood wing of the Illuminati.  But he still is nowhere near the top.  He answers to the masters like the rest of them.  Since he's been such a good boy over the years (like that video, which he was probably forced to do), they chose him to announce their message and keep the rest of them in line. 

He starts with a strange reference to "The Love Boat."  There could be occult coding here or it could simply be a metaphor for the job they all have to do, sailing into the NWO.  He is supposed to be accepting an award.  There is little about this speech that relates to that.  Why all the crying?  "I've never not been challenged..." begins the real kicker and it just flows from there.  He explains it's gonna be tough but you gotta do your job.  He also gets aggressive, with an admonishing tone of voice.  If he's giving acting advice, why?  He just got done saying he's in awe of the people in the room. 

Then we conclude with the whole creepy "gate" thing.  What on earth could this possibly mean, other than some kind of dramatic "It's time now" message?  "The gate had to be good before you could move on."  And his final spine-chilling words:  "I have checked the gate. The gate is good."  He is speaking as a leader here.  He is clearly stating that something is now being initiated.  What next?  Hanks gets covid.  Rrrrright.

In the ensuing months, we have seen celebrities playing their parts, making their covid public service videos, quarantine videos, allegedly getting covid, stirring up racial and political divide, towing the party line in every possible way.  Of course they have to accept their ability to work is affected as well.  It seems, they are following their leader.

Thanks for the explanation. I'll buy it.

The following users thanked this post: CF Mathews

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 06:48:19 AM »
When do you predict they will stop with the cryptic messages at awards shows and openly have adult child sex on Netflix?

When will we see the first Hollywood A-lister with a 13 year old (or less) girlfriend or bumboy?

Presumably they don't stay cryptic forever.  At some point they have to bring their evil openly to the masses don't they?

Online red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 08:32:48 AM »
People who belong to Super-Secret groups have to speak openly so everyone knows about their Super-Secret plans. Just like putting a Secret Eye on dollar bills. Same principal. Because it's a secret.
"It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry"

The following users thanked this post: Greg, CF Mathews