Author Topic: Fr. Huber leaves FSSP and is ordained sub conditione by wandering bishop Ramolla  (Read 735 times)

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
yes,  Tough minded men went to war, died, and did not get to raise enough tough masculine sons.  The loss of German men was significant.

The apple don't fall far from the tree.

But the phenomenon is repeated in European countries which didn't lose significant numbers of men. Don't tell me today's Germans are bigger wimps and simps than Scandinavians, Brits and all the rest.

Maybe Sweden, but no where is feminism and emasculation more entrenched than in Germany. They recently reorganized the elite KSK because they were too patriotic. These guys weren't NAZI thuggoids; they are badasses who were tired of seeing their country slithering into nothingness. Fairies and Broads in .gov had to squelch it. Most likely the defence ministers giving orders are 'island hoppers.'

https://www.dw.com/en/ksk-german-special-forces-company-dissolved-due-to-far-right-concerns/a-54386661
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
yet for some reason Sweden did not lock down.

The following users thanked this post: Maximilian

Offline Barbarossa

• Hellebardier
The problem is that we (and the Soviets) killed most of the ones with testosterone.

The Germans who got to breed were all the faggots and cowards like Pope Benedict who bend over and take it from commie China and try to be nice all of the time.

Did you know that 11,000 German soldiers stayed behind in Stalingrad to fight to the death.  Just for the shits and giggles.  The pre-war Germans were fucking tough bastards.

Ironically, the last remnants of the Charlemagne SS division were defending Hitler's bunker in Berlin in April of '45. And that division was made up of......Frenchmen.

But I agree, the WWII German forces were the best fighters in the world. Bar none.

Online Frank

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
I notice your avatar is the shield of the Charlemagne SS division.

Were any of your relatives members?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 06:16:09 PM by Frank »
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline Barbarossa

• Hellebardier
I notice your avatar is the shield of the Charlemagne SS division.

Were any of your relatives members?

No. I am an avid WWII (and Church) history buff. My grandfather on my mothers side fought in the Pacific. I am German and French descent and I've been told that quite a few of our relatives did fight for the Axis in the war.

Offline King Wenceslas

• Fidelity to yesterday's truth consists precisely in abandoning it in assuming it into today's truth - BXVI
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
The problem is that we (and the Soviets) killed most of the ones with testosterone.

The Germans who got to breed were all the faggots and cowards like Pope Benedict who bend over and take it from commie China and try to be nice all of the time.

Did you know that 11,000 German soldiers stayed behind in Stalingrad to fight to the death.  Just for the shits and giggles.  The pre-war Germans were fucking tough bastards.

There is a Youtube channel I like to watch and he talked about this the other day.

They fought to the death because they knew that if they surrendered their chances of survival in the gulags was nil. 5000 survived out of 120,000 who surrendered. Slim odds.

Too bad they had to fight for an idiot strung out on meth from 1936 on.

Sorry for Fr. Huber. Strung out on the acid bath of sedeism. Wonder sometimes if most of us will end up there if Francis stays alive into his 90's. God help us.

Wishing now that I had been born in the 1930's. I would be dead by now and would have never see Francis's "pontificate" with sedeism always weighting on my mind every time that Francis puts out a new encyclical.

Give me death Lord and soon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 04:21:54 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann

Ironically, the last remnants of the Charlemagne SS division were defending Hitler's bunker in Berlin in April of '45. And that division was made up of......Frenchmen.

But I agree, the WWII German forces were the best fighters in the world. Bar none.
I read in a Spanish publication that it was remnants of the Spanish Blue Division that refused to go back home. Maybe it was both?
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann

I read in a Spanish publication that it was remnants of the Spanish Blue Division that refused to go back home. Maybe it was both?

There were definitely French men there. Christian de la Mazière and Henri Fenet were two, fighting out of hatred for Communism and a European patriotism as they understood:

Dr Mark Felton talked about these men:

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline Maximilian

• Hauptmann

My understanding is that while the Spanish Blue Division was recalled to Spain, the remnants who stayed were still fighting in Konigsberg when the ceasefire was declared.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
I found it here: https://www.abc.es/historia/abci-ultima-confesion-espanol-veterano-division-azul-defendio-bunker-hitler-201902040130_noticia.html
Miguel Ezquerra; crossed the French border and joined the SS. He was charged with organizing a Spanish SS Unit; these guys and not the Blue Division were the ones that helped defend the Bunker.
This guy claims that Hitler awarded him a medal for bravery for defending the bunker against the Russians, shortly before he committed suicide.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.