Author Topic: Predictions for Remainder of 2020  (Read 331 times)

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Predictions for Remainder of 2020
« on: October 05, 2020, 09:56:41 AM »
From October 5, 2020:

More Germans protest, sparking a major anti Wuhan Flu Lockdown resistance worldwide;
Normal flu season generates outlandish and overriding fears, leading to further draconian lockdowns(US);
Biden "wins" election;
Fox News "conservatives" fight back with talk radio platitudes and "Murica!" fist pumps into the air while opponents continue to harass, assault, burn, murder, beat, and rape them;
Food hoarding;
Continued capitulation from Bishops;
Europe under lockdown as Chinese Flu numbers "explode."

Much more I could possibly give, but those with more trenchant economic discernments can elucidate these trajectories.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: sisu
Re: Predictions for Remainder of 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 01:51:50 PM »
I'm more worried about Dems taking over the senate than Trump losing, even if Trump wins its just a matter of time until the Dems cook up an excuse to impeach, as if they need one anymore.
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline paul14

• Vizekorporal
  • When life gets you down, tell it to **** off!
  • Religion: Yes Dear
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 05:31:25 PM »
prediction: Donald Trump assassination attempt.

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Heinrich

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 06:16:27 PM »
Bullets fly in the USA and soon.  The Patriots are going to get really pissed off if Trump is hamstrung by this bullshit, or cheated out of the election.

But I don't think they can fake that many votes.  That has to be a huge logistical task to do correctly and not leave evidence.

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 08:25:47 PM »
Bullets fly in the USA and soon.  The Patriots are going to get really pissed off if Trump is hamstrung by this bullshit, or cheated out of the election.

But I don't think they can fake that many votes.  That has to be a huge logistical task to do correctly and not leave evidence.

The Dems will manage, and time, events in a way that cheats Trump out of the election without having to resort to overt criminal acts, and if they do resort to outright crime they'll attempt to outpace the consequences with bold and decisive action.

An interesting perspective here is that Trump is holding back the Patriot movement by giving them a champion they can hope for. Seeing their hero get humiliated by a bunch of cheating Democrats will send them over the edge.

The biggest factor in the Patriot movement is that the means of production lies largely in our hands. Amcon, for example, can easily make its own firearms. Making a tank or professional-grade armored vehicle is not outside of the American people's ability, as long as the government doesn't drone strike the factories I guess. How many guys that own laser laboratories, CNC shops, or have experience machining, or working with something like Tungsten Carbide, does the Left/Right in the US have?? Not many. The Conservative Patriot movement has a lot of the aforementioned kind of guys. You might even see a Patriot go for a strafing run in his 60's era fighter jet, or a bunch of Patriots being medevac'ed into a private helicopter, some day.
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 01:06:18 AM »

But they don't care about the evidence, they're openly stating they are cooking ballots. 2020, the year of mask-wearing, is the year the mask truly comes off and America sees the liberals for who they truly are.
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 03:15:13 AM »
To finish a glorious 2020

Soros and Prince Philip dies from the rona

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 11:44:38 AM »

Its not as huge a task as one would think.  We all know the key swing states, target certain counties in those states and cook ballots there, as has already happened in PA with the Trump ballots being discarded.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2020, 02:37:54 PM »
Dems engage in massive ballot fraud to try to steal the election.  If they do not succeed (I'm not confident enough to predict that), they will not accept the election results (as they have said, often), and will tie up the government through lawsuits, which may drag on.  That very instability will lead to other instability in the streets, in our institutions, and in dictatorial decisions by liberal governors.  Thus, even if there is a vaccine for the stupid people who want to be first in line for what are still trials, there will be lockdowns that will be called "justified" based on "the need to maintain order." 

We need a second American Revolution, which would be more of a restoration. Unfortunately, I seem to be in the minority in my sense of outrage.  Not enough outrage for the needed counter-revolution and restoration.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 01:27:18 PM »
Dems engage in massive ballot fraud to try to steal the election.  If they do not succeed (I'm not confident enough to predict that), they will not accept the election results (as they have said, often), and will tie up the government through lawsuits, which may drag on.  That very instability will lead to other instability in the streets, in our institutions, and in dictatorial decisions by liberal governors.  Thus, even if there is a vaccine for the stupid people who want to be first in line for what are still trials, there will be lockdowns that will be called "justified" based on "the need to maintain order." 

We need a second American Revolution, which would be more of a restoration. Unfortunately, I seem to be in the minority in my sense of outrage.  Not enough outrage for the needed counter-revolution and restoration.

I only worry how this would play out, at what point do conservatives lose their patience with liberals who are already engaged in wanton violence and retaliate force with force.  This will not end well and would spiral out of control.

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 02:24:52 PM »

I only worry how this would play out, at what point do conservatives lose their patience with liberals who are already engaged in wanton violence and retaliate force with force.  This will not end well and would spiral out of control.

The threat of wanton violence and terrorism mainly comes from Right-wing incels. Conservatives are too orderly and wield considerable soft-power mainly due to being the manufacturing, food producing, and logistical heart of America.
When the Conservatives strike you'll see truckers refusing to move their wheels into certain areas, farmers siloing their grain, and manufacturers producing weapons for the irregular militia. We can really get rowdy and start calling for general strikes. The true-working class in this country is Conservative and one of Steve Bannon's observations is that the contemporary Republican Party has become a Worker's Party over the last decade or so. If the Left tries a a general strike, because of their large representation in the service sector they'll just be replaced by Mexicans. :laugh: Let all the tech, advertising and media people stay home, their absence would aid society. Their wont be tit-for-tat fighting in a Conservative vs. Left fight because Conservatism will flex on the Left and completely smother them. The worst case scenario would be Right vs. Left terrorism with Conservatives sitting on the sideline. This is why it was so important to  get Conservatives engaged and pissed off. BLM in all of its stupidity has enraged the non-violent, conformist, Conservatives and now they're starting mobilize too. Look at what a dorky Police Explorer kid did in Kenosha.
Militias all over the nation have began to form and are just waiting for the moment the social order is struck down and they will begin to take action. Who does defunding the Police really enable? not the Left, that's for sure. The Conservatives will strike with a 1-2 punch in that the general strikes, truck stoppages, and boycotts, will bring everyday life to a halt and our militias will be free to arrest traitorous politicians and officials.
The longer BLM runs unchecked the harder the pot boils. Sun Tzu writes that one should not attack an enemy from anything but a position of overwhelming superiority. Pretty soon the whole nation is going to be begging us to do something to restore order. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 02:36:45 PM by dellery »
Bean-Curd Tiger

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »

I agree that my suggestion of what we need is unlikely.  No armed movement will work without enough internal fire.  A minority of Americans  are sufficiently fired up.  People have become soft.  Evidence:  I saw Raymond Arroyo's segment about a week ago on the post-Biden/Trump debate.  He interviewed 8 or 10 people or something.  Almost everybody was wishy-washy.  The reasons they gave for their impressions of the debate were lame and didn't seem even to convince themselves.  The general tenor of their responses was "emotional."  Similarly, there have been other such people interviewed in other locations -- spontaneously -- and their big "objection" to Trump and "preference" for Biden had absolutely nothing to do with policy, actions, or record.  Their only focus was how the candidates made them "feel."  And they thought that that should be the focus of the American electorate:  how candidates make us "feel."

We're doomed.

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 02:57:38 PM »

I agree that my suggestion of what we need is unlikely.  No armed movement will work without enough internal fire.  A minority of Americans  are sufficiently fired up.  People have become soft.  Evidence:  I saw Raymond Arroyo's segment about a week ago on the post-Biden/Trump debate.  He interviewed 8 or 10 people or something.  Almost everybody was wishy-washy.  The reasons they gave for their impressions of the debate were lame and didn't seem even to convince themselves.  The general tenor of their responses was "emotional."  Similarly, there have been other such people interviewed in other locations -- spontaneously -- and their big "objection" to Trump and "preference" for Biden had absolutely nothing to do with policy, actions, or record.  Their only focus was how the candidates made them "feel."  And they thought that that should be the focus of the American electorate:  how candidates make us "feel."

We're doomed.

No way. Here in Northern Illinois people are ready to fight and we're all orbiting Left-wing Chicago, more or less. Even in the heart of Chicago the Poles and Lithuanians will be able to put up a formidable social resistance if properly enabled. The Vietnamese, Laotian and Cambodians, who are many in the area, fled Communist persecution only to have it follow them over here. They will fight and I know this because I'm friends with many of them. When sneaking across the Mekong River in the middle of the night, hiding from Communists, travelling with your family to the safety of US held areas, is part of your memetic heritage you don't take Communist domination lying down. Many Lithuanians have the same memory of persecution. It also seems like we've started doing a better job making Americans out of the Iraqis who helped us in the war. Don't lose hope. Part of Revolutionary methodology is to appear greater than you really are, and this is what the Left is doing very well. There's still a lot of good left in this nation and it will fight for you.
Bean-Curd Tiger

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, red solo cup, maryslittlegarden, Lynne, Miriam_M, diaduit, awkwardcustomer

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »
What a beautiful post, dellery.  Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: dellery, awkwardcustomer

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 03:34:12 PM »
What a beautiful post, dellery.  Thank you.

I second that. 

It is true about the eastern Europeans, there are many here in Ireland and they are disproportionately more awake than the average Irish citizen.  Long memories it seems.

The following users thanked this post: dellery