Author Topic: Congratulations mikemac!  (Read 154 times)

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Congratulations mikemac!
« on: September 20, 2020, 03:09:50 AM »
I'm rather impressed, and I hope you're not insulted by this.  I was reviewing the Forum Stats right now, and had to chuckle.  Someone finally surpassed my "time online" statistic!  As of right now, you've got 197d 14h 19m logged in to the forum, whereas I've 195d 2h 26m, with Ches coming in third at 164d 5h 34m.

I never expected anyone to get past my stat.  I guess that's what three years of neglect will do.  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Jayne

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
Re: Congratulations mikemac!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 03:32:23 AM »
for research purposes

are ye a little wide in the hip area? ;D

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 03:39:32 AM »
for research purposes

are ye a little wide in the hip area? ;D

:lol:

It doesn't necessarily mean that the person has been actively using the forum for that long - just that the account was logged in and I think had activity within 15 minutes....

But, still!  :lol: 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 12:43:36 PM »
Just goes to show that this place puts me to sleep.   ;D
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »
I'm rather impressed, and I hope you're not insulted by this.  I was reviewing the Forum Stats right now, and had to chuckle.  Someone finally surpassed my "time online" statistic!  As of right now, you've got 197d 14h 19m logged in to the forum, whereas I've 195d 2h 26m, with Ches coming in third at 164d 5h 34m.

I never expected anyone to get past my stat.  I guess that's what three years of neglect will do.  :lol:

Are you saying that I should be proud that my statistics surpassed our absentee landlord's?   ;D
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source