Author Topic: The Truth about Sugar, Carbs, and Fats  (Read 648 times)

Offline Croix de Fer

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic (true Hebrew Israelite)
Re: The Truth about Sugar, Carbs, and Fats
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2020, 08:49:45 AM »
she only sticks around because of the Rothschild-spawned fiat currency that you've accumulated over the years

Women like that don't have 6 children.

Are you sure they're yours?
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Online Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 08:52:26 AM »
Yes, because they all look just like me.

Besides, I work from home.

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 10:29:52 PM »
From what I have read it does seem to be mostly agreed that athletes do better on non-ketogenic diets.

Offline Croix de Fer

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic (true Hebrew Israelite)
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 10:34:08 PM »
From what I have read it does seem to be mostly agreed that athletes do better on non-ketogenic diets.

"non-ketogenic diets" ... a euphemism for a high carb/sugar and low fat diet. Nice try, graham cracker. lol
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: sisu
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2020, 02:50:15 AM »
As a diabetic the last thing I want is to crank my dose of insulin into overdrive by adapting a high carb diet, the body gradually loses sensitivity to it and the doses would increase with age.  Rubbish.  And white rice of all things? Really?  There is virtually no nutrition in it apart from carbs.  A third of the Japanese navy was crippled from malnutrition due to eating white rice while rural peasants thrived on barley.  Whole grains contain the vitamins to sustain life, as well as the fiber to level out the body's absorption of carbs.

As a sidenote, has anyone else noticed how healthy the Scandinavian, north sea populations are?  They have a diet heavy in meat and fish and are among the healthiest populations in the world (I believe Norway is also the top beer consumer); according to vegan "wisdom" they should be in horrible shape.  I think its the fish especially.
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2020, 07:46:38 AM »

"non-ketogenic diets" ... a euphemism for a high carb/sugar and low fat diet. Nice try, graham cracker. lol

Non-ketogenic just means not extremely low carb.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2020, 03:14:38 AM »
Aren't a lot of the top scientists joos?

McDougall is clearly Jewish.  There is no evidence whatsoever that he is a Jew which is all the proof we need.  Only a Jew would be able to destroy all the evidence like that.

I hope this is legible:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.