Author Topic: A Wager between Greg and Christulsa  (Read 1467 times)

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: A Wager between Greg and Christulsa
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 02:11:01 PM »
Do NWO deniers really have to be so rude.

"Crazy", "scratchy", "spoilt children" - this is just a recent selection of comments, each from a different poster.  You advocate "hope" over doom and gloom, you suggest not making "perfection the enemy of good", you say "wake up".  Again these are comments from different posters.

Learn some manners.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 02:34:27 PM »

"Crazy", "scratchy", "spoilt children" - this is just a recent selection of comments, each from a different poster.  You advocate "hope" over doom and gloom, you suggest not making "perfection the enemy of good", you say "wake up".  Again these are comments from different posters.

Learn some manners.

I have to say I was a bit miffed by you Miriam , not Greg as thats his norm,  He did it again, labelled us in the same grouping as flat earthers and searching for the perfect. Again, I raved about Trump in 2016 on this forum and posted numerous times that Catholics should vote for him.  Now morally he is no different as then so its not because I see him as imperfect because he always was and also might I add so were the monarchs down through the ages had mistresses galore so its no surprise to me.  Its because he got elected on build the wall, lock her up and defund PP.....they were his core headliners and he has delivered measly on one, didn't lock her up and hasn't put a scratch on PP.  So again, I am not a flat earther,  I don't care about cath info and I'm blue in the face saying if I had a vote I would vote for him and take a gamble.  Stop trying to make out we're bunker trads begging for the chastisement.

Miriam, I'm disappointed you think because I am not fawning over Trump i'm a spoilt child.....not nice not necessary.
Graham did the same thing aswell.
 Its not doom and gloom, there are so many Gospel stories of trusting Jesus that fills my heart with hope.  St Peter jumping into the lake to reach Jesus in the other boat during a storm, St John who walked with Our Lady to the Cross without any harm done to him.  I am scared of what is coming but I've never lost hope , all I beg God is that my kids remain with me and their Dad whatever the outcome.

The NWO has to process 7 billion people for their plan to work....SEVEN BILLION!!  They're going to need every trick in the book to pull that off.  Its impossible so they need the fake hero , a controlled opposition to walk the masses through the NWO  conveyor belt either by his vocal support or some sort of theatre will be at hand.  He may tell the people, trust the plan when we get the side other side I'll lock her up, trust me ..........or I could be wrong but I'm discussing the possibility.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline The Theosist

• Korporal
  • Religion: Christian
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 02:37:59 PM »
Only held to perpetuate the myth that you have a choice. Those who participate in these sham elections are responsible for the outcome. 

You do have a choice.  Trump OR the 2 party system which resulted in nothing changing.

Did you not notice that Trump is hated by the Bushes and the neo-cons as much as by the democrats.  Trump is no republican, he just hijacked their party to get elected.  That is why EVERYONE in power hates him because he threatens the stability of the duopoly they have built.

Wake up!

Trump has done more than any other president, to try and take on infanticide. He certainly does more than the hierarchy in Rome, including Popes who protected child-rapists and kiddie diddlers. Don't hold up Trump to a standard that only a small fraction of Catholics and clergy live up to.

Okay, may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.  Here’s what could happen.

Trump wins in November and mass protests and riots break out across the US and the world.  Conservatives and Covid sceptics also protest at increasingly harsh lockdown measures over the winter.

The world economy goes into freefall as the central banks stop printing money.  There may even be a threat of major war.

The riots and protests get worse and it begins to look as if governments across the world are losing control of their populations.

Given the threat of Covid, economic meltdown, societal collapse and war, an emergency international gathering proposes the dismantling of all national governments and the creation of a one world government so that peace, love and harmony can rule the Earth at last.  The leaders of the world, including Trump, bow out gracefully.

Welcome to the NWO, all planned …..

Everyone doesn't need to be "in on it" for the grand conspiracy to work. You can have group A behind, and its agents within, opposed groups B and C with public leaders of B and C not even understanding that. Yes, the Democrats are genuinely opposed to Trump, as Trump is opposed to them. What does it matter when these antitheses are being driven to bring about the objectives of a third party? Even less so when the ultimate powers behind it all are Paul's powers and principalities playing a game that spans millennia. 

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 02:57:54 PM »

Learn some manners.

I have not accused individuals of being spoiled children.  I have asked imperfection deniers to examine the standards they apply to politics, and compare those with standards they apply to the rest of their lives.  I also included myself in the temptation to behave like a spoiled child or merely a weary adult, inclined not to hope.  Despair is the attitude of those who have given up, surrendered to the "inevitable."

Indeed.  Much looks inevitable.  If you have followed my postings at all -- which I think you have -- over the last 6 months, you would/could recall that I have been more vocal than many here in my doom and gloom forecasts.  ("Looks like End Times")  My point is that even if we are in End Times, complete with NWO scenarios, that does not excuse us, awkward, from doing what we can in whatever way we can.  You're not a voter, I assume, in the U.S., so if my remarks do not apply to you, there's no need to take them personally.

What Greg was referring to, and which I piggy-backed on, was a tendency among Catholics to withdraw entirely from any sort of involvement with the world, due to its massive imperfections, and to reject every human being in the world of secular politics or Church politics, due to their having been affected by The Fall. (Inclined toward vice.)  We are expected, even during chastisements, even during End Times, to persevere --by prayer and "action" (whatever that action might mean, which could mean lots of things) what there is of The Good in the world and not throw up our hands because we are not God and cannot remake the entire Western Hemisphere.

[edited for typo]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:47:08 PM by Miriam_M »

The following users thanked this post: paul14

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 03:30:53 PM »

Learn some manners.

I have to say I was a bit miffed by you Miriam , not Greg as thats his norm,  He did it again, labelled us in the same grouping as flat earthers and searching for the perfect. Again, I raved about Trump in 2016 on this forum and posted numerous times that Catholics should vote for him.  Now morally he is no different as then so its not because I see him as imperfect because he always was and also might I add so were the monarchs down through the ages had mistresses galore so its no surprise to me.  Its because he got elected on build the wall, lock her up and defund PP.....they were his core headliners and he has delivered measly on one, didn't lock her up and hasn't put a scratch on PP.  So again, I am not a flat earther,  I don't care about cath info and I'm blue in the face saying if I had a vote I would vote for him and take a gamble.  Stop trying to make out we're bunker trads begging for the chastisement.

Miriam, I'm disappointed you think because I am not fawning over Trump i'm a spoilt child.....not nice not necessary.
Graham did the same thing aswell.
 Its not doom and gloom, there are so many Gospel stories of trusting Jesus that fills my heart with hope.  St Peter jumping into the lake to reach Jesus in the other boat during a storm, St John who walked with Our Lady to the Cross without any harm done to him.  I am scared of what is coming but I've never lost hope , all I beg God is that my kids remain with me and their Dad whatever the outcome.

The NWO has to process 7 billion people for their plan to work....SEVEN BILLION!!  They're going to need every trick in the book to pull that off.  Its impossible so they need the fake hero , a controlled opposition to walk the masses through the NWO  conveyor belt either by his vocal support or some sort of theatre will be at hand.  He may tell the people, trust the plan when we get the side other side I'll lock her up, trust me ..........or I could be wrong but I'm discussing the possibility.

I have not demanded -- as if I could so demand -- that anyone, including me, "fawn" over Trump.  I'm not particularly politically active, nor is he my ideal candidate.  And why do citizens of other countries feel the compulsion to take a position on U.S. political candidates and their domestic positions and take U.S. politics personally? 

It's a tendency of Catholics --because we always look to Heaven, and because perhaps more now because the world looks to be taking a turn downward with momentum -- to feel helpless and hopeless.  It is normal and natural to feel helpless and hopeless, and we are all subject to the possibility of that and the effects of that.  It's another step to indirectly demand that others see the world through our eyes and respond by inaction --and ridicule them for not swallowing the same perspective, whole hog.

For example -- taking this out of the arena of politics for a minute -- it is even recommended that during the most extreme chastisements, when the cosmos is devolving or whatever -- that Catholics pray fervently.  Prayer is an activity; it's an activity of hope.  We never truly know what's "inevitable," and God can interfere at any moment.  If we don't believe in God's ultimate power, then  we  -- I said we, not "you" -- are greatly lacking in faith, and faith is much more important than the state of the political and physical world.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, paul14

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 03:39:31 PM »

Okay, may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.  Here’s what could happen.

.......................including Trump, bow out gracefully.

Welcome to the NWO, all planned …..

Trump. ;D  This is Donald J. Trump you are talking about here. :confused:

Bow out gracefully. :rofl:

That's funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note if the NWO was that organised, it would not need 100 years to get its shit together.  We would have been absorbed back in the 1970s and Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre would have died from drinking Polonium tea as soon as he gathered his first seminarians.  Don't ascribe powers and capabilities to your enemy that they don't have.

They were beaten, by Trump.  He walked in, hijacked the debate, dominated the news and took over.  That is how feeble, arrogant and disorganised these assholes are.  They are mad because he showed them, and all of us, what a bunch of assholes they are.

Trump is not even that smart, he's just incredibly bold and does not give a shit.  He wants it, he takes it.  Just the kind of person God uses to get the difficult jobs done.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:41:13 PM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: Graham, paul14

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 03:49:52 PM »
I have worked with some of the cleverest and shrewdest people in the world, who make millions of dollars in complex trading decisions and arbitrage trades.  They have IQs in the 150 to 200 range.  There are no smarter people anywhere in the world.  The cleverest people go into hedge funds and trading.  The vast majority ultimately make money through insider trading or cheating.  There is no grand economic insight that they have.  That is a myth for the greater fools to believe.  There is simply no way for them to think around the chaos and randomness of economics.  They like the myth that they are the smartest guys in the room but the truth is that most of the time they are gambling with the odds in their favour because they know something the rest of the market does not.

The kinds of boogeymen that some of you fear simply don't exist and cannot exist in reality.  The kind of control you think that they can exert or strings they can secretly pull are simply to complex and therefore impossible to control.  That is why they cannot hold the EU together or get Hillary Clinton to win an election against a TV personality.

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:07:08 PM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: Graham

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 04:21:19 PM »
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Especially when Catholics pray.  And if those prayers are not answered in the way we assume or wish, there is a reason in the divine plan that is ahead of us in vision and time.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, paul14

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2020, 05:59:38 PM »

Learn some manners.

I have to say I was a bit miffed by you Miriam , not Greg as thats his norm,  He did it again, labelled us in the same grouping as flat earthers and searching for the perfect. ...Stop trying to make out we're bunker trads begging for the chastisement.

I haven't accused you of being "a bunker trad."  I'm saying that certain trads group themselves.  It is not that trads caricature themselves as an entire group. (I'm not having any part of a Fr. Ripperger moment here).  It is that certain trads hijack traditionalism, which is precisely what I have said in about 4 other posts on the subject of the unjust stereotyping of trads. I am saying that it is not "more Catholic" to be a purist and demand of politicians what one does not even demand of one's spouse, children, co-workers, or fellow lay Catholics.  I don't know what you personally believe in 2020 and whether you would or wouldn't vote, and for whom, if you were an American.  That's not my concern. Nor did I accuse you of anything.

But it is my concern when others imply that there are sinister forces at work which cannot be affected by anything a Catholic does.  That is an opinion which may or may not be true, but implied in that opinion --if one is going to accept it on face value-- is that even prayer is totally fruitless to change the course of what seems "inevitable"  -- whether that's something obvious and visible or whether it's an unproven conspiracy theory.

The thinking of the Traditional Church does not consider passivity and withdrawal from the world with a small "w" to be a Catholic value.  A capital W, yes, but not a small w.  The Church does not regard prayer to be a fruitless activity against sinister forces and to have no effect on future events.  It's just that we don't know what the specific effect will be, and to what extent.

The possibility of the NWO taking over the world -- or the assumption that it already has -- is an opinion, not a dogmatic truth.

But what is dogmatic truth is that evil is only permitted by God to the extent He allows it. Evil and its representatives (the demons) are given whatever length of leash God wills, and not more than that.  If the NWO succeeds in destroying our external lives, it cannot touch our souls unless we allow it to.  We have to cooperate in surrendering to outside evil forces of any kind, and the Devil cannot operate on our wills, only on our emotions.  I'm absolutely sure he is operating in the despicable violence in American cities, and why? It's all about order vs. disorder.  And that's why I'm supporting Trump, because order in itself works against the Devil's agenda and the Devil's accomplices in the world.

It is a dogmatic truth that God is the Author of Order and that the Devil hates order and loves disorder.  Therefore, I will be voting for Trump -- even though he is a flawed and inconsistent promoter of natural life, even though he is not a Catholic, even though he is a sinner like me, even though he is part of the global, interconnected banking system.  That latter bridge was crossed long ago, and it certainly did not begin with Trump's presidency.  If there was anyone who was far more operative in establishing America's participation in that system, it was Bill Clinton.  After that, it has been the Silicon Valley moguls (all of them Leftists) who have been the greatest promoters and the greatest benefactors of globalism in all of its aspects.  They have far outdone Trump in that effort and that success.

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, Frank, paul14

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2020, 08:59:32 PM »
Here's another prediction -

Biden wins. 

Within hardly any time at all, Biden's health collapses - dementia, senility, whatever - and he has to stand down. 

Kamala Harris becomes president.

Greg takes to the bottle.

Miriam becomes a hermit.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2020, 02:14:29 AM »
I have never been a big drinker.  Not likely to start now.

Watch this.  If Vigano knows anything he knows about diplomacy between states.

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2020, 03:43:59 AM »
I have never been a big drinker.  Not likely to start now.

Watch this.  If Vigano knows anything he knows about diplomacy between states.

What would you do if Biden won, then stood down because of dementia so that Kamala Harris became President?

Kamala Harris as President.  Think about it.

Offline Frank

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2020, 03:54:40 AM »
Supposing she then took Killary as her vice president and had a convenient
heart attack.  :o

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2020, 04:31:43 AM »
Supposing she then took Killary as her vice president and had a convenient
heart attack.  :o

Ah yes, Kamala and Hillary, the stuff of nightmares.

Biden wins in November then stands down due to dementia, senility etc.  Kamala Harris becomes President and takes Hillary as Vice President.

It's possible.

Offline Croix de Fer

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic (true Hebrew Israelite)
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2020, 07:05:03 AM »
Anyone who is an adult does not believe that the leftists and deconstructionists and new world orderists have deliberately picked Donald J. Trump to lull their opposition into a false dawn.  Because that would be absolutely crackers.  Why not simply have Hillary Clinton elected the President, accelerate the destruction, and we would all now be in FEMA camps with our children being indoctrinated in other camps.

You lack strategic and critical thinking . The real threat to the Bankersteins is the armed white working class and middle class Right. A Hillary presidency, even with all things being equal up to this very point under Trump but transpiring under Hillary, would've ignited a revolt against them and their so-called "Deep State". A Trump presidency pacifies the Right because they think they have an ally in the White House fighting for them.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 07:14:05 AM by Croix de Fer »
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)