Author Topic: Need advice, prayers  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Re: Need advice, prayers
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2020, 05:01:47 PM »
When I taught English overseas the kids all picked "English names" for themselves on the first day. The boys came up with all sorts of stuff. One named himself "Psycho." Calling on him was a frequent source of amusement for me.

The following users thanked this post: Lydia Purpuraria

Offline Jayne

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • Comic Sans Frontičres
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2020, 05:48:00 PM »
Jayne, we just have different memories/info, of what was said across various threads and fora on the subject, including in private correspondence, and a differing understanding of the actual science of the condition.  No need to personalize it, making accusations about being “obfuscating” or “misleading.”   Up to this point, it’s a fruitful discussion bearing on the OP.

Just yesterday I went back and reread the original threads, so it is very clear to me that your memories are wrong whenever they diverge from what I just read.  I also just put in some time researching the condition, so that is fresh in my mind too.

It was upsetting for me to reread those old threads and see how I had originally been fooled and manipulated by the way the information was presented. So I am a bit emotional when I see you continuing to echo the same talking points all these years later.  Impy's actions were not backed by science.  No SSPX priests told him to live as a woman and to date men.  Virtually everything he said was speculation and rationalization.

It has little bearing on Heinrich's situation, although it does show how dishonest and evil the transgender rhetoric is and why we should not compromise with this movement.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Online Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2020, 04:32:05 PM »
We could ask "Clare Brigid" their advise, from our old FE days.    :P   haha
talk about poison on the Internet...