Author Topic: Need advice, prayers  (Read 4903 times)

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
Re: Need advice, prayers
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2020, 06:25:46 PM »
Wow, christulsa, that is depressing.

How? Because I can show you state and local laws from San Francisco and well as news stories of people getting fired or made pariahs with no counterpart in Wyoming, save for college campuses.

There are only two traditional 'colleges' in Wyoming, genius. One is Wyoming Catholic College and the other is the major state university.

Wrong, you idiot. There are 11 accredited colleges in Wyoming.

Name them, dingleberry.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=list+of+colleges+in+wyoming

Not so fast, Cream Puff. You made a claim that is wrong. The onus is on you to prove what you said is true. Name the 11 four year, traditional colleges and/or universities in Wyoming.

You didn't say 4 year, you retard.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2020, 06:56:22 PM »

How? Because I can show you state and local laws from San Francisco and well as news stories of people getting fired or made pariahs with no counterpart in Wyoming, save for college campuses.

There are only two traditional 'colleges' in Wyoming, genius. One is Wyoming Catholic College and the other is the major state university.

Name them, dingleberry.

Not so fast, Cream Puff. You made a claim that is wrong. The onus is on you to prove what you said is true. Name the 11 four year, traditional colleges and/or universities in Wyoming.

LOL! You knew what I meant, onion nose.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2020, 07:42:01 PM »

Name them, dingleberry.

You must be a really bad teacher if you can't communicate properly.

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2020, 11:05:44 AM »
Even in rural middle America the infectious Zeitgeist metastasizes. There is an afflicted girl undergoing "gender reassignment." From girl name to boy name. Principal's briefing indicated we are all on board and accepting. Um, no. Am I under moral imperative to address child by synthetic name?

Prayers for all involved! :pray2: :pray3:

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
Need advice, prayers-Prayers for Heinrich & Mrs. Heinrich. For school & child.
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2020, 12:46:14 PM »
Prayers for Heinrich, Mrs. Heinrich, School & child involved! :pray3: :pray2:

Even in rural middle America the infectious Zeitgeist metastasizes. There is an afflicted girl undergoing "gender reassignment." From girl name to boy name. Principal's briefing indicated we are all on board and accepting. Um, no. Am I under moral imperative to address child by synthetic name?

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2021, 07:38:26 PM »
My sibling came out in 1990 and told me to use his new name and pronouns. I refused, as did my mom who was living at the time. In response he cut us out of his life. Since then I have rebuked him. He will take nothing less than my total acceptance and approval of his lifestyle. I do pray and fast for his conversion daily.

I quit a marketing job 2 years ago when they asked me to schedule and participate in a Gay Pride March to promote the company. I refused and resigned. Since then, whenever I'm offered a job I make it known that I do not want to engage in any marketing that is related to political views. I tell them I wish to remain neutral and not march in Pride. So far, other employers have been okay with my stance.

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, mikemac, Michael Wilson

Offline Padraig

• Korporal
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2021, 11:59:12 AM »
Any updates, H?

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2021, 06:58:00 PM »
Thanks for asking. Things appear fine.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Padraig, abc123

Offline Lynne

• Thankful to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2021, 07:34:52 PM »
Wonderful. (for now, this gives you more time to plan)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Angela

• Mary Garden
  • Hellebardier
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2021, 07:38:35 PM »

Name them, dingleberry.

You must be a really bad teacher if you can't communicate properly.

Why do I feel like I have to pull you apart like two of my children fighting? Lol 😄

GiftofGod, go stand in the corner

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2021, 05:06:30 AM »
Why do I feel like I have to pull you apart like two of my children fighting? Lol 😄

What a great mother you are for not wanting to punish the instigator (the one who sarcastically called me a "genius").

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2021, 04:24:07 AM »

What a great mother you are for not wanting to punish the instigator (the one who sarcastically called me a "genius").

Nothing compared to using the word 'retard' .....

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2021, 10:31:37 PM »

Nothing compared to using the word 'retard' .....

Reprisals are usually worse than instigation.