Author Topic: Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast  (Read 5020 times)

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2020, 02:35:29 AM »
Anybody know about Book of Daniels prophecy in relation to a man making a peace deal and 70 x 70 or something?  During this mans leadership there will be no offerings or sacrifice - could this be the mass?

Trump signed a peace deal last week??

Keep in mind I never heard about this before but funny enough I was watching a crime programme on a lady in 1978 who killed her whole family because she thought it was the end of the world when there was a peace deal signed by the then President of America and she knew of a passage in the book of Daniels that she related to this deal ....and also she was obviously mentally suffering.

Ah I'm not too caught up in it, there is enough already to keep anyones heads spinning.  Just thought it was funny I saw this programme and then I heard about the peace deal.  Which by the way I only heard about because the press secretary (beautiful girl) gave out to the gathered press at a conference for not asking questions about it.

:pray1:   There's something not right about delving into the details of Satan's doings at the possible end of the world (we don't know it is!) when it causes such mental (and spiritual) suffering. We have to know our faith and love God so that we just would never accept the mark of the beast - this doesn't require us to know or guess all the details of politics and modern technology that evil men are involved in.   Somehow we need to trust in God more and less in the internet.

Sigh, I know it is  hard as politics and technology affect our lives (I see the mental suffering in myself and my family), but somehow we have to redirect our focus.

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2020, 05:46:31 AM »
:pray1:   There's something not right about delving into the details of Satan's doings at the possible end of the world (we don't know it is!) when it causes such mental (and spiritual) suffering. We have to know our faith and love God so that we just would never accept the mark of the beast - this doesn't require us to know or guess all the details of politics and modern technology that evil men are involved in.   Somehow we need to trust in God more and less in the internet.

Sigh, I know it is  hard as politics and technology affect our lives (I see the mental suffering in myself and my family), but somehow we have to redirect our focus.

I don't think anyone here is "delving into the details of Satan's doings at the possible end of the world".  Scripture gives us a number of signs to look out for, and suggests that we watch AND pray.

If this makes you afraid, that's a shame.  But your own fear cannot be a reason for asking people to stop these discussions.  Scripture refers to the end of the world more than once and in the Nicene Creed we state categorically that Christ will come again.   For that to happen, the world has to be at the end.  So here's a suggestion.  If these discussions - which people have every reason to continue given what's going on - are causing you alarm, perhaps abstain from them for a while. 

You could also pray for courage.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet, Elizabeth.2

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2020, 12:25:53 PM »
1978 - they avoided a lot of shit.

And 24 hour banking and call centres.

Thanks mum.

LOL.  Greg's Purgatorial time will consist of virtual, replayed visits to 24-hour banking and call centers, being kept on hold until he is cleansed of his sins.
 :lol:

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2020, 01:00:43 PM »
I do, however, Awkward, understand what NN is saying.  I think she's speaking something similar (perhaps?) to why we're not supposed to be too inquisitive about the identity of the anti-Christ before he arrives. We are told that to be too curious about it can actually make us less perceptive about his identity, not more so.  (Sorry, I don't have the source, but I have read it in two or there places.)

I also agree that no one needs to stop having discussions because of other people's sensitivities.

NN, I do suggest avoiding whatever troubles your soul.  That is actually traditional Catholic spirituality -- the reason being that the devil relishes the troubled soul because it is fertile ground in which to sow doubt.  But I think a more concrete reason is that speculating consumes a huge amount of time, which seems endless because these questions will not be resolved until the respective events occur.  I know that I myself should spend time instead preparing for my own end (whether that comes as a result of apocalyptic events or before then), rather than trying to guess scenarios I have no control over.  Nevertheless, as you can see, I succumb to these temptations too often.

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, maryslittlegarden, Lynne, Blue Violet

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2020, 01:34:14 PM »
1978 - they avoided a lot of shit.

And 24 hour banking and call centres.

Thanks mum.

LOL.  Greg's Purgatorial time will consist of virtual, replayed visits to 24-hour banking and call centers, being kept on hold until he is cleansed of his sins.
 :lol:

The holding is probably the best part, except for the fact that they play hold music that assumes their average customer is aged 15 when they are probably closer to 40.

It's when I have punched in my 12 digit account number and verified myself on their system and I then have to do it all over again that bothers me the most.

Yesterday an elderly neighbour of mine got an electricity bill for £6906.66 from EDF, (a French company that sells electricity in the UK) 2 weeks after I had called them and given the correct meter readings and get a correct bill.  The bill had 100,032 KWh of nighttime rate electricity on it.  The actual bill, after I screamed at them, was 200 pounds.  Wasted an hour on this crap.

You would think that a large company's billing system would be programmed in such a way that a bill like that could not possibly be printed and sent as the historical quarterly bill would be 30 times smaller.  That is a very simple piece of coding.

The worse thing is when you have to speak to some Indian who is only allowed to speak to you if they are reading from a script.

Offline Pietrelcina

• Hellebardier
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2020, 09:57:22 PM »
I think this pretty much sums it up from the video:  Look at who Trump's enemies are if you don't plan on voting for him.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, FamilyRosary

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Don't drink the kool-aid
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2020, 11:56:13 AM »
Isn't it incredible to think that when St John was on the island of Patmos recording his visions in the Book of Revelations, he was actually referring to the covid vaccine, or more specifically, the vaccine delivery system which is detectable on your skin, contain nano needles which inject stuff into your cells and can also give access to all your financial and other data.

It's too incredible, or ridiculous, to be possible.

But, anyway, here's what happens to those who accept it.

And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels: Go, and pour out the seven vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth, and there fell a sore and grievous wound upon men, who had the character of the beast; and upon them that adored the image thereof.
Rev 16:1-2

It's the vaccine delivery system that's the problem.

Suddenly all the Anti-Vaxxers are quiter than a convent at 2am because their demi-God is promoting the Vaxx.

Nope, not this guy.  Trump is a business man, not a doctor.  If medical "experts" recommend a vaccine he will too.
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

"Our help is in the name of the Lord"

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2020, 03:39:49 PM »
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Donít be afraid of Covid. Donít let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Just tweeted.
 - - -

That is not the tweet of a man who intends to force a vaccine on Americans.

I am going to buy some Aberdeen Angus Gold with the winnings.  Then cook it over 5 year seasoned English Oak and Apple and Cherry chips.

https://www.tomhixson.co.uk/aberdeen-angus-sirloin.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwiOv7BRBREiwAXHbv3JAoq0hOi8XDfneoBquYsmtz4lDJ6z5jOAI1oB5K2C0vKgHLJY8qpBoC4WAQAvD_BwE

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, drummerboy

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2020, 09:44:45 AM »
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Donít be afraid of Covid. Donít let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Just tweeted.
 - - -

That is not the tweet of a man who intends to force a vaccine on Americans.

I am going to buy some Aberdeen Angus Gold with the winnings.  Then cook it over 5 year seasoned English Oak and Apple and Cherry chips.

https://www.tomhixson.co.uk/aberdeen-angus-sirloin.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwiOv7BRBREiwAXHbv3JAoq0hOi8XDfneoBquYsmtz4lDJ6z5jOAI1oB5K2C0vKgHLJY8qpBoC4WAQAvD_BwE

The following users thanked this post: diaduit

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2020, 08:18:05 AM »
His treatment ?

https://twitter.com/TruNews/status/1313992009535848449

from embryonic stem cells of mice!

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2020, 08:44:16 AM »
His treatment ?

I'm not following. What's wrong with this? Wouldn't it be better to use the stem cells of mice instead of an aborted child?
Pray for President Rahowa Joe.

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2020, 02:47:11 PM »
His treatment ?

I'm not following. What's wrong with this? Wouldn't it be better to use the stem cells of mice instead of an aborted child?

Yes it is but is it a crack in the door for human embryonic stem cells to be used especially seen as we have a very cheap effective medicine alread H C Q.

The following users thanked this post: dellery

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2020, 09:51:08 PM »
His treatment ?

Yes it is but is it a crack in the door for human embryonic stem cells to be used especially seen as we have a very cheap effective medicine alread H C Q.

I don't know the truth of the situation (whether there is a conspiracy or not) but of course you know that the studies on HCQ have not been accepted as conclusive.  Even if HCQ seems to have done well in some cases, the FDA claims that it can sometimes cause very serious problems when used for Covid, based on scientific data they've studied:

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Watch, pray, and trust in God. 
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2020, 11:27:33 PM »
His treatment ?

FDA are lying.

In Switzerland they were treating Covid from March with H C  Q , until the blip for two weeks where the Lancet journal allowed itself to be manipulated politically and posted that stupid study on H C Q.  They stopped dispensing it until the Lancet withdrew that extremely shady study and their covid deaths took a sharp incline for two weeks.  When Lancet withdrew the study, the deaths went back to very little again. 

Too many doctors have lost their jobs over H C Q saying that you can give it to breastfeeding and pregnant women and its dirt cheap.

I don't know the truth of the situation (whether there is a conspiracy or not) but of course you know that the studies on HCQ have not been accepted as conclusive.  Even if HCQ seems to have done well in some cases, the FDA claims that it can sometimes cause very serious problems when used for Covid, based on scientific data they've studied:

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-cautions-against-use-hydroxychloroquine-or-chloroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2020, 12:30:55 AM »
His treatment ?

FDA are lying.

In Switzerland they were treating Covid from March with H C  Q , until the blip for two weeks where the Lancet journal allowed itself to be manipulated politically and posted that stupid study on H C Q.  They stopped dispensing it until the Lancet withdrew that extremely shady study and their covid deaths took a sharp incline for two weeks.  When Lancet withdrew the study, the deaths went back to very little again. 

Too many doctors have lost their jobs over H C Q saying that you can give it to breastfeeding and pregnant women and its dirt cheap.

Fixed it for you.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatimaís prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is ďdespair, overcome.Ē
Source