Author Topic: Latest Centre for Medical Progress video  (Read 214 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Latest Centre for Medical Progress video
« on: August 25, 2020, 12:22:04 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Maximilian

Offline LausTibiChriste

• #ImpeachFrancis2020
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • sip sip
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Latest Centre for Medical Progress video
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:42:09 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why we're "not allowed" to return the violence to these sick f***S ?

What's the actual justification for just sitting on our thumbs and not f***ing them up the same way they f*** up these babies?
‎"Traditionalists are some of the worst modernists on the planet"
     -Fr. Chad Ripperger

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
     -Wayne Gretzky
          -Michael Scott

Offline abc123

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Reformed
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 08:44:03 AM »
The demon in human form is also wearing a cross. No doubt a deliberate and open mockery.
"I once laboured hard for the free will of man until the grace of God at length overcame me."- St. Augustine

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 12:15:22 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why we're "not allowed" to return the violence to these sick f***S ?

What's the actual justification for just sitting on our thumbs and not f***ing them up the same way they f*** up these babies?

Other than paying the mortgage and looking after your kids, I can only think of one.

I send money annually to various people who have been jailed for violence against abortionist doctors.  I have a web-account and I can pay money into the US prison system for them to be able to buy food and write letters.  It is pretty easy to do.

The way I justify, my lack of action, other than my own laziness and desire for an easy life (which is a big motivation), is that they are murdering their own children, not mine, or yours.  If they were murdering my nieces and nephews, or even your kids, then I'd go full terrorist on them.  But do I care to the same degree about the spawn of some slut who will bring their child up (assuming they give birth to them) as a video game playing, tattooed, left-wing moron or another slut who will continue the cycle?  Honestly? No.  I don't care as much and it is not worth going to jail for, because 95% of the time the kind of parents who are going to abort their children are going to bring up children so badly that they will be shitty adults.  Probably visiting the same abortion clinics themselves.

Would I gravely risk my life to save a drunk and drugged driver?  No, I would let them crash and burn.  Such a person has sowed the seeds of their destruction long ago.  I would not enter a stormy sea and risk being drowned to save some moron who entered the sea drugged up or some thrill seeking moron.
Would I risk my life to save a drunk and drugged driver who had a half-caste baby in the back seat wearing Nike sneakers and with a gold chain around their neck?  Probably, but I would give it some thought.
Would I risk my life to save a minibus full of traditional catholic schoolchildren?  Definitely.  I would not put my 6 children and wife first, if they were people really worth saving.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste

Offline LausTibiChriste

• #ImpeachFrancis2020
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • sip sip
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 08:22:05 PM »

Other than paying the mortgage and looking after your kids, I can only think of one.

I send money annually to various people who have been jailed for violence against abortionist doctors.  I have a web-account and I can pay money into the US prison system for them to be able to buy food and write letters.  It is pretty easy to do.

The way I justify, my lack of action, other than my own laziness and desire for an easy life (which is a big motivation), is that they are murdering their own children, not mine, or yours.  If they were murdering my nieces and nephews, or even your kids, then I'd go full terrorist on them.  But do I care to the same degree about the spawn of some slut who will bring their child up (assuming they give birth to them) as a video game playing, tattooed, left-wing moron or another slut who will continue the cycle?  Honestly? No.  I don't care as much and it is not worth going to jail for, because 95% of the time the kind of parents who are going to abort their children are going to bring up children so badly that they will be shitty adults.  Probably visiting the same abortion clinics themselves.

Would I gravely risk my life to save a drunk and drugged driver?  No, I would let them crash and burn.  Such a person has sowed the seeds of their destruction long ago.  I would not enter a stormy sea and risk being drowned to save some moron who entered the sea drugged up or some thrill seeking moron.
Would I risk my life to save a drunk and drugged driver who had a half-caste baby in the back seat wearing Nike sneakers and with a gold chain around their neck?  Probably, but I would give it some thought.
Would I risk my life to save a minibus full of traditional catholic schoolchildren?  Definitely.  I would not put my 6 children and wife first, if they were people really worth saving.

Not too blow too much smoke up your arse, but that is legitimately the best justification I've heard to date.
‎"Traditionalists are some of the worst modernists on the planet"
     -Fr. Chad Ripperger

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
     -Wayne Gretzky
          -Michael Scott

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 03:30:53 AM »
It is the only one I can think of.

Some lives matter more than others. Does a black life matter if they are a productive, useful, kind member of society?  Sure.  But police never kill those people.

If police were racist they would kill black conservatives.  They never do.  At least 10 percent of black Americans are conservatives.  Why are they never shot or tased? Do the cop ask their politics before deciding to racially abuse them?

Did George Floyd's life matter?  Not really.  He had wasted it on drugs, crime and disolute living.  Occasionally, you will get a prodigal son, but 98% of the time you don't.   When they repent their life matters again.

My dad's life matters.  He has 100 Catholics running around with his genes in them.  If he had decided to be a junky it wouldn't matter.  He would die and nobody would care.  They might pretend to care for virtue signalling but they would not truly care.

If God thought your life mattered even though you spent it dissolutely He would not send you eternally to Hell to burn.

If these people cared about their children they would be reading Mr. Tickle to them, helping them have happy childhoods, not dressing like teenagers, carrying knives, fighting police and driving cars they cannot afford to impress ho's who they want to impregnate so that a white taxpayer can pay welfare and subsidised housing.

A substantial minority of scumbags lives don't really matter at all.  If we executed them, all of a sudden, there would be less crime for at least a decade.  Nobody would miss them.

I remember Manhattan in 1987, it was a hell hole.  Scumbags everywhere.  I don't know what happened to them or where they went but I have never said a prayer for such degenerate scum, and, if you are honest, neither have you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 03:35:06 AM by Greg »

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste