Author Topic: Muzzle madness  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Muzzle madness
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2020, 11:04:25 PM »
I boycott any stores that hoarsely greet me with "Where's your mask‽" instead of "Hi, welcome to ____."

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2020, 11:05:53 PM »
if this were the case, the SSPX would be outlawed.
Some States (e.g., Argentina now) recognize the SSPX as Catholic.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich

Offline Croix de Fer

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic (true Hebrew Israelite)
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2020, 07:47:19 PM »
If you wear a mask, use a sharpie to write "Corona Hoax" on your masks, or write "Israel did 9/11", and wear it where masks are required or just wear it everywhere in public to help people snap out of their hypnosis. Intuitively, people know something is wrong and a lie, they just need that nudge to wake them up.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Michael Wilson, diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2020, 02:13:19 PM »
Yes. I wore a mask that said "Israel did 9/11" to the grocery store. When the cashier saw me he shouted "DUDE, BASED" and then we high five'd and everyone stood up and clapped.

The following users thanked this post: Geremia, Blue Violet

Offline Kent

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2020, 04:26:39 PM »
Yes. I wore a mask that said "Israel did 9/11" to the grocery store. When the cashier saw me he shouted "DUDE, BASED" and then we high five'd and everyone stood up and clapped.

Why was everyone at the grocery store sitting down?
I do profess to be no less than I seem, to serve him truly
that will put me in trust, to love him that is honest, to
converse with him that is wise and says little, to fear
judgment, to fight when I cannot choose, and to eat no fish.

The following users thanked this post: Graham, Lynne, Michael Wilson

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2020, 05:12:20 PM »

Why was everyone at the grocery store sitting down?

Are you saying that people don't just sit around waiting for you to show up and blow their minds with insane redpills?

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet, Kent

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2020, 01:26:03 PM »
Went to a suburban pizzaria today. No mask, no hassles. This in a state where the governor decreed it would be a class B misdeamenor to not wear on in public.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, abc123, Blue Violet, Kent

Offline abc123

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Reformed
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2020, 05:39:57 PM »
Went to a suburban pizzaria today. No mask, no hassles. This in a state where the governor decreed it would be a class B misdeamenor to not wear on in public.

Went to 5 different stores yesterday without one. Didn't get a single comment.

The sad part is that out of hundreds of people I shared the same retail space with yesterday a grand total of about a dozen, including myself, refused to conform. Even sadder is that one of those places was a firearms store where I was hoping not to see a single mask.

We are either in the extreme minority who believe this is a tool of control or the vast majority of those who believe as we do are too scared to stand out for fear of being ostracized. Either way I question just how many will be willing to fight when the real battle comes if we are too scared not to wear a mask.
"I once laboured hard for the free will of man until the grace of God at length overcame me."- St. Augustine

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Lynne, MundaCorMeum, Blue Violet

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2020, 07:21:19 PM »

Went to 5 different stores yesterday without one. Didn't get a single comment.

The sad part is that out of hundreds of people I shared the same retail space with yesterday a grand total of about a dozen, including myself, refused to conform. Even sadder is that one of those places was a firearms store where I was hoping not to see a single mask.

We are either in the extreme minority who believe this is a tool of control or the vast majority of those who believe as we do are too scared to stand out for fear of being ostracized. Either way I question just how many will be willing to fight when the real battle comes if we are too scared not to wear a mask.

THIS.

I keep saying, if you don't have the backbone now to stand up to 20 something yr old door men or floor staff, how are you going to stand up the government when they send in the enforcers.

I'm really down and sad today.  I was at a fantastic protest yesterday.  Antifa are out in their droves trolling and turning people on us, the bots are on a high.
Went to mass today, try to social distance to not get the priests in trouble.  One dear old man I know very well sat at the end of the pew with his mask on.  When it came to pass the donations box, he wouldn't touch it or pass it down the pew to me or mine.  He wouldn't ever mean to offend but I was really sad at this.
Another couple in front pew, sat at either end to make sure nobody sat down with them in the same pew and then through dirty looks when a family sat in behind them.....this family wore masks.

I'm sad and I miss my mother, she would never ever have given into the masks and she always said she trusted in God.  These people are her peers and they are carrying on like this.

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2020, 07:06:53 PM »
Okay, I don't wear masks in shops because I don't go into shops.  Rather than make a stand like people here are doing, I'm retreating from the field for now and buying everything online.  Does this mean I have no backbone and cannot be relied upon to make a stand when the government enforcers come?

Here's my reasoning.  It's summer in the northern hemisphere and nothing ever happens in August.  Given that governments across the world are showing no signs at all of stopping the Covid madness, I'm fully expecting the kind of ferocious lockdowns and measures that have been enforced in Australia to be rolled out here when autumn and winter comes with testing and tracing on a much larger scale than before.  So rather than engage in minor skirmishes over masks in shops, because wearing or not wearing them will not make the slightest difference to what's coming, I'm biding my time and conserving my energy for later. 

So, to those who are worried that the lack of protest now means a lack of protest later, does your decision to not wear masks in shops mean that you will refuse to be tested for Covid, refuse to cooperate with 'track and trace' when the enforcers start harassing you, refuse this year's flu vaccine, refuse the Covid vaccine?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: Aeternitus, Blue Violet

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2020, 07:11:02 PM »
A mask isn't something that I want to make a fuss about. It's just not important to me; I can't fathom why they're such a big deal. At best, they slow the spread of the virus. At worst, they're an uncomfortable nuisance.
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, mikemac

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2020, 09:08:51 PM »
Given the circumstances where I live (a municipal law requiring masks be worn in stores, restaurants, churches and other indoor public places) the anti-mask belligerence of some local trads comes across to me as sheer arrogance and stupidity. I have been deeply unimpressed by what appears, in this situation, to be short-sighted, childish, foot-stomping opposition of an Alex Jones variety. Where exactly was this passionate resistance when Holy Week was shut down? And now that we have public worship and the sacraments again, these people want to engage in an illegal virtue signaling resistance AT MASS that puts us at risk of getting shut down all over again. Like I said, deeply unimpressed, only confirming my prejudice that trads - while moral - are effectively retarded. Ymmv, if you live in one of many places where masks are not legally required I have nothing against you not wearing one.

The following users thanked this post: Aeternitus

Offline abc123

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Reformed
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2020, 09:40:11 PM »
A mask isn't something that I want to make a fuss about. It's just not important to me; I can't fathom why they're such a big deal. At best, they slow the spread of the virus. At worst, they're an uncomfortable nuisance.

I disagree. At worst they are a form of psychological manipulation meant to keep you in fear and under control. When the government mandates that you must cover your face with an unnatural device that makes you anonymous and can arguably lead to health problems, we have big problems.

And don't think for one second this will ever change. This is the "new normal" brought to you by our globalist betters.
"I once laboured hard for the free will of man until the grace of God at length overcame me."- St. Augustine

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2020, 03:06:27 AM »
Given the Trads are well aware of the globalist plan for NWO under Satan , I can't believe the compliance level within the trad movement which by and large is in the minority.
When lockdown took away our mass I was sneaking into an independent priests mass after he travelled over 200 miles to give us.  Where were you? wringing your hands over obey or not to obey the abortion paedophile satan worshiping politicians fake rules!!

Bernadette, the masks do not give any protection against the virus and most definitely you are storing serious bacteria at the most precious air filter for your body.  They are a big deal, in fact they are a massive big deal....they are your visible acceptance of the new normal being forced on us by NWO.
 IF 1 person doesn't wear a mask in a store with 50 others in it, they are a loon. If 10 people don't wear a mask in a store with 50 others, the compliant start questioning why and the fearful who don't want to wear it will get some courage not to.  The next week most of the 50 would not be wearing it. So on and so forth.

The 'Great Reset' which is being rolled out in Jan 2021 according to World Economic Forum, lines up with WHO, UN prepardness group document and the Rockefeller document exposed in 2009......YOU HAVE 5 MONTHS TO DEVELOP A BACK BONE AND TELL THEM NO.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2020, 05:23:50 AM »
While I heartily applaud those who are making a protest now, if this really is the NWO being rolled out - and I believe it is - then refusing to wear a mask at this stage won't make the slightest difference.  It's far too late for that.  The Great Reset has been planned for decades and nothing can stop it.  They have ALL the power at their disposal.  All of it.

The only Russian aristocrats who survived the Bolshevik revolution were the ones who left the country.  They may have ended up driving taxis in Paris, but they lived, unlike those who stayed behind.

Okay, so you won't wear masks in shops.  But what are you going to do when you can't enter a shop without a Covid vaccine certificate? 

And will you take this winter's flu vacine?

If you're contacted by a government 'track and tracer' - what will you do?

Or if you're invited to take a Covid test - will you?

Protesting against masks in shops will not sop the above being rolled out. 

Defeatist or realist - take your pick.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: Aeternitus