Author Topic: Muzzle madness  (Read 4454 times)

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Muzzle madness
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 12:16:31 AM »
Dellery, are you still refusing to wear them.....please God you are.

No, I now wear one when it's required. Sometimes it is best to feign compliance. Most people I talk to hate the masks and believe they're, along with the entire Covid response, being used as a political weapon.

The mask enforcements were supposed to facilitate mob action by enabling anonymity --a key component in the making of a violent crowd-- but what they're really doing is completing an intense discontent that's been slowly fomenting for years. Every time a normal person wears a mask it's a sweaty, uncomfortable, reminder of the forces oppressing him. The fact abortion mills and liquor stores are deemed "essential" and religious services are being restricted is laying the seeds for a repolarization that normalizes resistance to legalized abortion and puts Christianity in the vanguard against the agents of Revolution. Ignoring the hypocrisy of the Darwinian elite is becoming nearly impossible for anybody that's not delusional, especially when you're forced to strap an example of it on your face.
So I praise the mask enforcements

So often impotency produces anxiety. Read into political resistance. Gene Sharpe would be a good start. Learning how to legally, and effectively, resist authoritarianism, and executing on it, will probably help some of you calm down a bit. The situation is not hopeless.

Besides the examples in the above video is a more recent example with the gun registration in Canada.  A very large majority just didn't register and with the new Conservative government the gun registration was appealed.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 03:50:22 AM »
Dellery,

You could be right about the daily irritation of wearing the mask turning into an undercurrent of frustration that at some point will have to explode please God.  I'm not sure about people calming down, I think they need be the opposite!!
 I am refusing to wear the mask as its unjust but also I want to show other people that I'm still ok, I haven't been thrown in jail (yet) and that they are not the only one who thinks this is wrong.  We have nearly full compliance on the mask wearing here and I just cannot believe that the awake people are in that tiny of a minority.

BTW Peter Hitchens coined the face nappy, I can't claim credit but when I say to the zombie face mask wearers they get visibly annoyed by it.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet, Kent

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2020, 08:38:44 AM »
Honestly Awk I was thinking the same thing months back when I read that in the bible.  I also wondered about 'the days will be shortened to spare the elect of being deceived' (paraphrasing) so I'm hoping that while the Bible says the anti christ will reign for 1290 days and I was wondering if it will even last that long if the days will be shortened , maybe we should be praying more for that.

As for the face nappy.  This is where I am, the tyranny is coming hard and fast so this is about converting numbers and awakening them before the mark of the beast.  The more resistance we apply the harder it is for the NWO to get their way and the more we can wake up.  I truly believe that one should at all times show some resistance even if futile and even if it wasn't for a wider cause, I can't quash the little scrapper in me.  IT boils my blood, the injustice of it all but especially when little mini hitlers throw their weight around and have far too much confidence in their opinion and self righteousness. 
Should I lay low, another futile effort tbh, unless you've lived under a rock , there is a record somewhere of you, by refusing the vaccine you will have a target on your head anyway.  Going to the latin mass would be a big red flag.  I once saw an unmarked police car with plain clothes detectives sitting outside our church watching all who entered .  It was an insignificant Sunday and I never saw them since.  Trads are an act of defiance against the NWO who sought out the destruction of the church on behest of Satan and therefore we are the enemy.  No point lying low now and tbh if we're going down why not go down with a fight.  Again, if we can't say no to a mask now how are we going to stand up the forced vaccination?  We need to develop back bone and some hutzpah now.

To lie low or not, to resist or not - and when - these are the questions.  But if this really is the NWO, there's really only one answer, because there will be no stopping it.  Never mind lying low or resisting. Just run for the hills.

If this is the NWO, then the muzzle wearing is just part of the psy-op designed to produce mass compliance with taking the vaccine and the chip.  Early next year they will start rolling out the vaccine.  The time to run for the hills will be when restrictions start to be imposed on those who refuse it.

They have no need to enforce the vaccine.  All they have to do is deny those who refuse it access to supermarkets, travel, hospitals, schools etc.  Once that happens, the game will be up. 

Of course, this might NOT be the NWO, in which case resistance/non-compliance is a a feasible reaction.

As for the muzzles and my lying low policy, it is really for my own benefit at this stage to order everything online and have it delivered to my front door , and to make a gesture towards muzzle wearing when I occasionally venture into my local shop for milk.  I know what I'm like and could very well react badly to anyone challenging me about not wearing a mask.  Even the thought of being in a supermarket with all those muzzled people makes me come over a bit shaky.  I wouldn't last 5 minutes surrounded by muzzled shoppers in Sainsbury's.

This is why I'm biding my time.  My absolute line in the sand is the vaccine.  One of my neighbours agreed with me when I said I would take to the streets or go underground rather than accept it.  She said she would do the same.  There is a spirit of resistance, but perhaps the time isn't quite right for it to manifest.  Or perhaps things haven't got bad enough yet.  It is possible to just about cope - for now.   

I think it was you, Diaduit, who posted earlier about what's happening in Melbourne, where it's winter now.  Well, it's still summer in the northern hemisphere, and very pleasant it is.  I'm expecting the screws to be tightened in the coming months.

Meanwhile, non-compliance is a good tactic.  Don't comply with any 'Track and Trace' enquiries, don't get tested, and stay off any lists.  Duck, dive, avoid and wait.

If this is the NWO being ruled out, then the globalists behind all this have nothing to gain by delaying.  We'll know it's the NWO if it becomes impossible to buy or sell without digital proof of vaccination.  This could happen very quickly.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: sisu
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2020, 01:51:39 PM »
More wisdom from The Princess Bride....

And Fazzig also warns that people wearing masks cannot be trusted
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

Offline drummerboy

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: sisu
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 02:04:35 PM »
When my workplace mandated muzzles to comply with one-term Tony's order I tried to get the face shield which the notice (at work) stated we could request with a documented health condition.  I had already gave myself a sinus cold from wearing the things, and being diabetic with compromised immune system and working in a a refrigerated warehouse, wearing what amounts to a damp rag deems like a recipe for a bad infection.  But no.  My manager says I need a doctor's note (despite their notice not stating thus, but the powers that be at my workplace are not noted for their prowess of the English language).  I call my doctor's office and attempt to get a hold of my Dr's MA, only to get transferred to a generic nurse line (why don't they want me talking directly to my doctor?  to ensure compliance?), who was completely useless and might as well have been reading off the CDC website, explaining how effective masks are.  When I questioned why I should face the near certainty of a lung infection vs the slim chance of catching the virus, she just told me how bad the virus is (gee thanks, as if we don't all know by now....).  Apparently the doctors of this corporate health chain all made a unified decision to not authorize face shields, and this within less than a week of the mandate!  That's corporate health care for you, lawyers making decisions for your doctors and your "wellness" be damned.  What about the Hippocratic Oath to "do no harm"?!   The level of mindlessness is astounding, at no point was my concern ever addressed, I just got the same old lines repeated over and over. 

So far I'm doing ok, but we have about 6 weeks of the mandate left, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gov (B)evers prolongs it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:06:20 PM by drummerboy »
The bee is small among flying things, but her fruit hath the chiefest sweetness - Ecclesiasticus 3:11

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2020, 05:51:39 PM »
Both our mayor and pour governor have issued mask mandates, so it's not a question of choice here. I haven't had any problems breathing with one on, even though I have asthma. I'm used to them.
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Jayne

Offline MundaCorMeum

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2020, 07:18:49 PM »
I've yet to wear a muzzle mask anywhere, despite the mask mandate in our state.  I've only been told something a few times:

1) at our grocery store we normally shop at.  The first day of the mask mandate,I ran to pick up a few things I needed for dinner.  I had forgotten about the mask mandate completely.  I walk in the store, look around, and get this very eery feeling.  Then I remember....the mask thing  ::).  I decided to just walk confidently into the store, as if nothing is wrong.  I got flagged down by an employer and am told I have to have a mask.  I told him I don't have one and won't wear one.  He apologizes, I roll my eyes and leave.  They've not gotten our money since, and we were weekly customers prior, shopping for a family of 10.... their loss.  I go to a small, local grocer in town and am told nothing.  The manager wasn't even wearing a mask.  They get our business now

2) we stopped at another small, hometown grocery on our way home from Mass one day. Husband and I go in, and not a single store employer says anything.  A fellow shopper starts fussing us and guilting us for not thinking of the children. Husband says we don't see it that way, and thanks her for her concern.  We go about our business and that's it.  We still shop there occasionally, as they have fantastic deals on fresh produce and meat.

3) last night we went out to dinner for our anniversary.  Husband goes up to the hostess stand and tells the girl we have reservations.  She tells him they require masks while seating guests.  He says, "I can't wear a mask.". She hesitates then says,  " I guess I can seat you anyway.". We proceed to enjoy a really nice evening and meal, sans masks.

Then there was the time I took my daughter to the orthodontist.  We were the only ones there without masks (no one said anything to us).  Another Mom kept looking at us, then very carefully and hesitantly took her own mask off.  I wanted to encourage her for doing it, but I didn't want to embarrass her. I hope she continued to take a stand after that day.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 07:53:56 PM by MundaCorMeum »

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, Miriam_M, queen.saints, Blue Violet, Kent

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2020, 07:53:11 PM »
And right on cue, here's a story in the Telegraph about proposals for digital coronavirus passports.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-quarantine-lockdown-face-masks-uk-covid-france/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/08/16/report-calls-digital-coronavirus-passports-help-open-economy/

You scan a QR code onto your phone and this gets you entry to bars, restaurants, sports venues etc.

Where could this be heading?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 07:58:32 PM by awkwardcustomer »
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 01:03:14 AM »
I don't own a smart phone. I always wonder why they haven't become mandatory. An obvious way to track people.

I do wear a mask where nearly everyone does. I have one that says "Make America Pro-Life Again". Obviously it's anti-abortion and pro Trump. But if anyone thinks masks might save an occasional life of an elderly or unhealthy person from covid they can read it that way. It's also for black lives taken most unjustly, the pre-born.

I don't have a strong opinion about masks. I hate wearing them and don't like mandates but it isn't normally sinful to do what public health authorities recommend almost everywhere. You can offer them up. I think lock downs are what have devastated this country, not masks. I read an article from Taiwan that said masks kept coronavirus cases and deaths way down, without lock downs.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 03:23:46 AM »

I do wear a mask where nearly everyone does. I have one that says "Make America Pro-Life Again". Obviously it's anti-abortion and pro Trump. But if anyone thinks masks might save an occasional life of an elderly or unhealthy person from covid they can read it that way. It's also for black lives taken most unjustly, the pre-born.

BLM.  Babies' Lives Matter. 

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Non Nobis, Lynne

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 06:13:11 AM »
If you have to wear a muzzle, write on it "HOAX".
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline abc123

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Reformed
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 06:39:56 AM »
If you have to wear a muzzle, write on it "HOAX".

When all this first started I had one that read: '1984' and another which read 'Impeach Murphy'. I received compliments for both.

"I once laboured hard for the free will of man until the grace of God at length overcame me."- St. Augustine

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M, Blue Violet

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 10:00:49 PM »
I think "SHEEP" would have the most impact.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline Kent

• Hellebardier
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 10:01:07 PM »
I have not worn a mask, although the state in which I live has a mandate.

I have not been stopped nor addressed about it.  I hasten to add that all shops I've been in are in small towns.  I am not sure all locations would be as laissez faire.

I agree whole heartedly with the earlier comments about showing people that it is OK to not wear a mask.  That is the main reason I do not wear one.  I want people to see that you can walk into a store, pay for your gas or groceries, smile at people, and the world goes on.  People need encouragement, emboldening. 

I do profess to be no less than I seem, to serve him truly
that will put me in trust, to love him that is honest, to
converse with him that is wise and says little, to fear
judgment, to fight when I cannot choose, and to eat no fish.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, james03, diaduit

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Bean-Curd Tiger